• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"It wasn't meant to be like that, weirdo! Hehe...!" Gabriel said, chuckling and then sighing as she retracted her wings and got off of the bed, smiling down at Raviathon.

"Get some rest, alright? I hope you feel a bit better afterward..."
"I didn't either... yeah, I'll try, but I'd warn i tend to have nightmares that make me cry out or scream in my sleep, so sorry if I wake you, and... you sleep well, alright?" Raviathon responded as she closed her eyes and began working on getting to sleep

"That relaxes me, well I have 5 weapons that are alive, my firearms are not, Omega my sword, Alpha which is my motorcycle, C5 which is a metallic device which is a backpack for holding special swords, M.H which is my hat, and finally Gilgamesh which is a series of gauntlets, greaves, mask, and back armor" Jack said.

"Although I wasn't the only one to take Adam's guns off the train, there was one weapon more" he said as he held his finger to his chin.

"but don't worry, I'm sure it's in good hands"
Masayoshi cocked her head, leaning backward in the air. as she mulled over his words.

"...And these...weapons. Do they all have a...personality? Are they like humans, in that sense?" She asked.

Masayoshi cocked her head, leaning backward in the air. as she mulled over his words.

"...And these...weapons. Do they all have a...personality? Are they like humans, in that sense?" She asked.
"Yes, they are as alive as you and me, they have their own thoughts, personalities, likes, dislikes and dreams, it really is one of the things I like most about them, being able to communicate with someone who has their own perception of things" he said

"Yes, they are as alive as you and me, they have their own thoughts, personalities, likes, dislikes and dreams, it really is one of the things I like most about them, being able to communicate with someone who has their own perception of things" he said
"That's quite...fascinating..." Masayoshi said, looking down at the man's gear.

"...Any idea how Adam made them? Some type of life magic, perhaps?" She asked.

"It's likely Life magic, Adam told each one in a very vague way why and how he created them, it's not like they themselves were very curious about their origin beyond knowing what their purpose was, which in the end they never fulfilled" said Jack, somewhat sad to know that, being dismissed as obsolete by their own father is something very strong that could affect someone no matter how hard it is

"It's likely Life magic, Adam told each one in a very vague way why and how he created them, it's not like they themselves were very curious about their origin beyond knowing what their purpose was, which in the end they never fulfilled" said Jack, somewhat sad to know that, being dismissed as obsolete by their own father is something very strong that could affect someone no matter how hard it is
"...Life magic...Adam really is quite the mage...I've never heard of someone bringing objects to life like this..." Masayoshi thought. She couldn't help but be impressed, and briefly wondered if she could achieve that with enough work.

"...Well, I'm sure they're glad they found a caring owner like yourself. Adam may have left them to rot, but...maybe they found a new purpose working for you!" Masayoshi said, flashing the man a polite smile.

"...Life magic...Adam really is quite the mage...I've never heard of someone bringing objects to life like this..." Masayoshi thought. She couldn't help but be impressed, and briefly wondered if she could achieve that with enough work.

"...Well, I'm sure they're glad they found a caring owner like yourself. Adam may have left them to rot, but...maybe they found a new purpose working for you!" Masayoshi said, flashing the man a polite smile.
"Thank you, it's good to know that other people are not extremely uncomfortable with the origin of my weapons" Jack said while returning the smile to her

"And tell me apart from magic related to plants, what else are you planning to learn?" he said while, jack generated a small tree with a tangerine to later take it and peel it with his hands, he was a little hungry.

"Thank you, it's good to know that other people are not extremely uncomfortable with the origin of my weapons" Jack said while returning the smile to her

"And tell me apart from magic related to plants, what else are you planning to learn?" he said while, jack generated a small tree with a tangerine to later take it and peel it with his hands, he was a little hungry.
"...Excuse their...violent, reactions. Adam has had a traumatic effect, on most of us. Gabriel specifically. You can understand our hostility when met with another potential creation of his..." Masayoshi said, sighing as she glanced down at the man's sword. In truth, she didn't fully trust them either, but didn't see them as a threat for now.

"As for what I plan to learn....well, anything I can really!" Masayoshi said, chuckling.

"...I've got the opportunity to learn from the creator of magic himself! I'd be crazy not to get as much information as possible from him."

"...Excuse their...violent, reactions. Adam has had a traumatic effect, on most of us. Gabriel specifically. You can understand our hostility when met with another potential creation of his..." Masayoshi said, sighing as she glanced down at the man's sword. In truth, she didn't fully trust them either, but didn't see them as a threat for now.

"As for what I plan to learn....well, anything I can really!" Masayoshi said, chuckling.

"...I've got the opportunity to learn from the creator of magic himself! I'd be crazy not to get as much information as possible from him."
Jack smile.

"Then I hope that you not only learned well, but that you also surpassed your master" Jack said, of course that was probably impossible, but it was worth giving some encouragement.

"...by the way, I'm not sure but there's another person, I haven't seen him in several years so I wouldn't recognize him but he carries a Katana, I'm not sure if we'll meet him where we're going, but I just hope you guys don't attack when you see him, I don't want to explain him with people pointing at his head"

Last edited:
"I didn't either... yeah, I'll try, but I'd warn i tend to have nightmares that make me cry out or scream in my sleep, so sorry if I wake you, and... you sleep well, alright?" Raviathon responded as she closed her eyes and began working on getting to sleep
"Don't worry, I'm a heavy sleeper." Gabriel said as she laid down, sighing as she stared at the ceiling and draped the covers over herself, slowly closing her eyes. She soon fell asleep, snoring gently.

Jack smile.

"Then I hope that you not only learned well, but that you also surpassed your master" Jack said, of course that was probably impossible, but it was worth giving some encouragement.

"...by the way, I'm not sure but there's another person, I haven't seen him in several years so I wouldn't recognize him but he carries a Katana, I'm not sure if we'll meet him where we're going, but I just hope you guys don't attack when you see him, I don't want to explain him with people pointing at his head"
Masayoshi returned his smile, chuckling a bit.

"Thanks, Jack. and I'll keep that in mind. Unless your friend starts attacking us, you shouldn't have anything to worry about." She said.

Masayoshi sighed, clutching her scroll in one hand as she walked through the ship. Suddenly, she turned a corner, only to bump into a firm, muscular chest, moving back slightly.

"Ay, Masayoshi!" David said, he grabbed her shoulders, making sure she was steady, while looking down at her. Slowly, he leaned down, kissing her on the cheek.

"Aw, hey honey" Masayoshi said. She hovered off the ground slightly, going face to face with the man.

"Been looking for ya all over. How ya been?" He asked, returning her smile.

"I've been wonderful! I've finally mastered that spell I was working on" Masayoshi said, excitement and pride clear in her voice.

"That's amazing honey! I knew ya could do it!" David said, matching her excitement as he wrapped her into a hug. He had no idea about the process of learning magic, but wanted to support her regardless.

"So I take it ya training with Cullthane is going alright?"

"Yeah! I've already pretty much mastered the basics of dark magic and potion crafting! and now that I've gotten the basics down for plant magic, I'm on a whole different level than I was when I started!" Masayoshi said cheerfully.

"Ya never cease to amaze, honey. Let me know if ya need anyone to test those spells on." He said, chuckling.

Masayoshi smiled.

"I might take you up on that offer! But that's enough about me, how have you been feeling?" She asked.

"...Bit better. Still feeling...messed up about this whole thing...but...I'm trying to power through, ya know." David said, scratching his head.

"...Well, I'm always open if you need to talk, honey. If you're struggling, don't keep it to yourself..." Masayoshi said, running a hand along his cheek.

"Alright, honey. I'll keep that in mind, alright?" He said.

"So where are ya heading? Ya gonna get some training in?" He asked, glancing around.

"...Well...I was going to rest for the night but...." She murmured.

"...Why don't we...celebrate my newfound mastery...and take your mind off of things for a bit..." She said, smiling at him.

"Oh? What do ya have in mind?" David asked, scratching his head. Suddenly, he could feel something wrap around his neck a thick collar made of pure magic forming on his skin. A chain sprouted from the object, Masayoshi holding it as she began to tug it forward.

"...You'll see~" Masayoshi purred. Slowly she pulled the chain, leading a very confused David into the room, kicking the door closed behind them.

Timeskip...

The group had finally reached their destination, or well, they'd reached a mile away from it due to the size of the Hyperion, but with the group's speed that'd take barely any time to cross.

Rory woke up next to Kiara as usual, holding the woman gently in her arms... She smiled, running her hand through Kiara's hair gently. "You look so cute while your sleeping..." Rory thought to herself, sighing.

"I hope the nightmares didn't wake her up..." Rory murmured, sighing. She realized a few things on the bedside table had been smashed and that her hair was more of a mess than usual, but regardless... Kiara still clung to Rory in her sleep, seeming to be having a short nightmare of her own, refusing to let go of Rory as she tried to get up, trembling.

"Rory... Mmh... I'm sorry..." She murmured, her trembling slowly intensifying. "Don't leave... me... a-alone..."

Rory leaned down to both shake Kiara into wakefulness and to give her a kiss on the forehead, "Don't worry, I won't... I definitely won't..."

Kiara's eyes slowly opened, not having heard Rory... "Morning already...?" Kiara asked groggily.

"Yeah, babe," Rory said, gently grabbing Kiara's hand as she pulled her up, swiftly fixing her hair.

"Haaa... I wanna sleep more, but, we gotta go...!" Kiara said, smiling as best she could, trying to ignore her previous nightmare and hoping Rory wouldn't bring it up, as she knew that Rory probably heard her say some... questionable things in her sleep, but, she didn't seem to have noticed Rory's own nightmare, both of them simply walking out of the room together, hand in hand, with Kiara hoping that Rory wouldn't bring it up...

Gabriel would slowly wake up, stretching out. "Raviathon, you up?"

Kinzer would begin to don his robes and other clothes once more, letting out a breath of satisfaction after his and Rhongomyniad's night of passion, turning around to wake her up if she hadn't already.

Raviathon yelled out incoherently in her sleep just as Gabriel stretched, beginning to thrash in her sleep

"We have arrived at our destination, meet in the bridge." Yharon said over comms, Terevion shifting and getting up after his sleep

Rhongomyniad woke up quickly, breathing heavily, though it was nowhere near as bad of a nightmare as usual

Imperius immediately began traveling towards the bridge as Yharon spoke while Cullthane teleported there

Raviathon yelled out incoherently in her sleep just as Gabriel stretched, beginning to thrash in her sleep
"Raviathon!?" Gabriel exclaimed, ignoring the comms message as she tried to go and wake Raviathon up.
Rhongomyniad woke up quickly, breathing heavily, though it was nowhere near as bad of a nightmare as usual
"Good, you're awake, put your clothes on," Kinzer said, holding his hand out so he could help her get up if she needed.

"Raviathon!?" Gabriel exclaimed, ignoring the comms message as she tried to go and wake Raviathon up.

"Good, you're awake, put your clothes on," Kinzer said, holding his hand out so he could help her get up if she needed.
Raviathon woke up swinging, clocking Gabriel on the side of the head, though it wouldn't be a very hard hit due to Raviathon not being that strong physically as she breathed heavily, her eyes wide

Rhongomyniad chuckled and warped them on, letting Kinzer help her up

Raviathon woke up swinging, clocking Gabriel on the side of the head, though it wouldn't be a very hard hit due to Raviathon not being that strong physically as she breathed heavily, her eyes wide
Gabriel's wings instinctively shot out from her back to block the attack, said wings pulling Raviathon towards Gabriel so that she could hug her fellow Archangel.

"Raviathon... What... What's wrong...?" Gabriel asked while trying to use her abilities to ease her clear and apparent stress so she could talk easier.
Rhongomyniad chuckled and warped them on, letting Kinzer help her up
Kinzer chuckled as well, simply beginning to walk to the bridge hand in hand with Rhongomyniad.

Masayoshi sighed, getting up from the bed. Her various clones disappeared as she dispelled the magic on herself.

"...Looks like we better head out, honey~" She said, chuckling a bit.

David was crumpled on the ground, his eyes glazed over as he breathed heavily.

"...yeah...uh..." David murmured, blinking rapidly as he slowly got onto his knees.

"...Same...same time tomorrow....?" He said quietly, leaning against the wall as he continued to gasp for air.

Masayoshi laughed.

"heh....if you're a good boy...I might give you another...reward, tonight" She said half-jokingly, grabbing David and pulling him to his feet.

David chuckled, blushing.

"A-alright honey...." He said, flashing her a wide grin.

"....now, let's get cleaned up, shall we? Hold your breath for a second..." Masayoshi said. She snapped her fingers, a whirlpool of water engulfing both her and David. The water altered to act as both water and soap as it quickly washed any signs of the last night away from their bodies. She snapped her fingers again, the water disappearing as an intense heat covered both of them, drying them instantly.

"...Ya getting pretty good with that elemental stuff, honey!" David chuckled, slipping on his pants. His leg still trembling from the events of the previous night.

"I'd hope so...been working on that spell ever since we got here. Can't be going without a bath in a place like this..." She said, smiling as she slipped on her dress and heels. She walked over to David, conjuring up a comb made of magic as she began to smooth out his hair.

"Ay, I ain't going to a party or nothin, ya don't got all that." He chuckled.

"...Cmon David, even in these Lostbelts we can't stop taking care of ourselves..." She said, smiling as she kissed him on the cheek.

"...Alright, honey...but I ain't putting on a shirt! alright?" He said, laughing.

"Heh, I've given up on that by now." She chuckled, playfully slapping his chest.

"Alright, alright, let's not keep them waiting." He said, smiling at her.

Together, they walked out of their room, beginning to step out of the room.

Ythala murmured something in her sleep, still not fully awake as she gripped Okita tightly, burying her face in her hair.

Lance woke up, stretching as he jumped out of his bed. He quickly got ready, taking a quick shower on the ship before throwing on his suit and smoothing out his hair.

"...I wonder if Metatron talked to him yet..." He thought.

Gabriel's wings instinctively shot out from her back to block the attack, said wings pulling Raviathon towards Gabriel so that she could hug her fellow Archangel.

"Raviathon... What... What's wrong...?" Gabriel asked while trying to use her abilities to ease her clear and apparent stress so she could talk easier.

Kinzer chuckled as well, simply beginning to walk to the bridge hand in hand with Rhongomyniad.
"Nightmare... ha... sorry..." Raviathon responded, her breathing heavy as her eyes remained wide, her stress clearly coming from a place of extreme trauma

Ythala murmured something in her sleep, still not fully awake as she gripped Okita tightly, burying her face in her hair.
"Ythala, it is time to wake up." Okita would say, slowly waking up herself. Okita's hair wasn't very messy, and she didn't really care to take a shower, simply getting up and sitting next to Ythala's sleeping body.
"Nightmare... ha... sorry..." Raviathon responded, her breathing heavy as her eyes remained wide, her stress clearly coming from a place of extreme trauma
"It's fine, Raviathon, you don't need to apologize..." Gabriel said as she immediately began trying to help Raviathon up.

"I can run for weeks... without rest... but..." Raviathon murmured, shaking herself, though her tearing up still continuing as she tried to stabilize her breathing
"I am talking mentally, Raviathon... Not physically..." Gabriel said, sighing as she used one of her wings to open the door.

"Come on, let's go... Tell me immediately if you need anything, alright? I... I'm worried about you..." Gabriel said bluntly.

"I am talking mentally, Raviathon... Not physically..." Gabriel said, sighing as she used one of her wings to open the door.

"Come on, let's go... Tell me immediately if you need anything, alright? I... I'm worried about you..." Gabriel said bluntly.
"I... I'm sorry for worrying you..." Raviathon murmured, beginning to try and walk, though she was trembling a bit as she slowly recovered from her nightmare

"Ythala, it is time to wake up." Okita would say, slowly waking up herself. Okita's hair wasn't very messy, and she didn't really care to take a shower, simply getting up and sitting next to Ythala's sleeping body.
Ythala eyes fluttered, before slowly opening. Nearly immediately, she crawled over to Okita, hugging her around the waist.

“…Thank you for keeping me company.” she said groggily, seemingly genuinely happy Okita had slept through the night with her.

Back