• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Yeah....she seems trustworthy enough..." David sighed, folding his arms.

"Well, I ain't trying to keep ya away from your wife for too long. Thanks for talking to me before I did anything...rash." He said, shaking his head.
"I'll just leave her to it... I'm sure she'll be fine I'm just... ha... I'm being paranoid..." Rory murmured.

Ythala smiled, breathing out a small sigh of relief.

"...alright...I'm...I'm glad..." She said quietly, slowly sitting back down on the bed, though her voice trembled slightly. Clearly still concerned.
"Yeah... Now, sit down, Okita." Gabriel ordered, the swordswoman doing just that and sitting down on the bed. Gabriel slapped some gloves on..

"Forgive me for this." Gabriel said, placing her hand on Okita's chest, but she clearly didn't mind as light began to envelop both of them, the process merely taking a few moments as Gabriel breathed out, removing her hand from Okita's chest as she then removed her gloves.

"That should get rid of the effects, for now. We don't know if it'll resurface, so, I'd suggest trying to take it easy from training... Especially the kind of monstrous training people like Rory do." Gabriel said with a sigh.

Okita nodded, "I will, thank you, Gabriel..."
"But..." Rhongomyniad murmured, caught off-guard by Kinzer grabbing onto her shoulders, her breathing was heavier now as she was in a sort of limbo about entering an episode
"Look, Rhongo, you help, alright? You gotta know that. Even if you can't fix everything, you help, and you're damn good at what you do, so, even if you can't fix everything, that doesn't mean jack, alright? You're doing your best, so, don't beat yourself up over shit like that..." Kinzer said firmly, surprisingly lacking hesitation in his words.

"Look, Rhongo, you help, alright? You gotta know that. Even if you can't fix everything, you help, and you're damn good at what you do, so, even if you can't fix everything, that doesn't mean jack, alright? You're doing your best, so, don't beat yourself up over shit like that..." Kinzer said firmly, surprisingly lacking hesitation in his words.
"...!" Rhongo made a surprised noise, breathing in and out steadily before trembling a bit under Kinzer's touch

"I'll just leave her to it... I'm sure she'll be fine I'm just... ha... I'm being paranoid..." Rory murmured.
David sighed.

"...How has she been doing? With this whole situation, I mean." David said, glancing at Rory.

"Yeah... Now, sit down, Okita." Gabriel ordered, the swordswoman doing just that and sitting down on the bed. Gabriel slapped some gloves on..

"Forgive me for this." Gabriel said, placing her hand on Okita's chest, but she clearly didn't mind as light began to envelop both of them, the process merely taking a few moments as Gabriel breathed out, removing her hand from Okita's chest as she then removed her gloves.

"That should get rid of the effects, for now. We don't know if it'll resurface, so, I'd suggest trying to take it easy from training... Especially the kind of monstrous training people like Rory do." Gabriel said with a sigh.

Okita nodded, "I will, thank you, Gabriel..."
Ythala watched intently, clearly worried about Okita as she saw the purification take place.

"...How do you feel, Okita?" Ythala asked quietly.

David sighed.

"...How has she been doing? With this whole situation, I mean." David said, glancing at Rory.
"So far so good, I guess... I've been trying to... to help her avoid thinking about the Lostbelt. To clear her head and all that... Ugh... I think she's due soon to so I can't have her breaking down... This situation does not at all help..." Rory said, gripping her head and sighing, clearly frustrated and stressed.

Ythala watched intently, clearly worried about Okita as she saw the purification take place.

"...How do you feel, Okita?" Ythala asked quietly.
"I feel much... lighter than before, Ythala. Indeed, I feel much better!" Okita said as they heard some other knocking on the door.

"Hello? This is Kiara! Can I come in?" She asked from behind the door.
"It isn't... I..." Rhongomyniad murmured
Kinzer sighed, pulling away from the hug and scooping her up like a princess. "This ain't gonna get us anywhere. Come on, I'll take you to you're room so you can cool down for a bit."

"I..." Rhongomyniad murmured as she was in Kinzer's arms, closing her eyes as she just breathed
"Don't talk, just relax, aye?" Kinzer said as he carried her to her room, laying her on the bed after entering and sitting next to her, sighing once more as he conjured a glass of water for her.

"Here. Drink. It's mineral water, it'll help you relax."

"So far so good, I guess... I've been trying to... to help her avoid thinking about the Lostbelt. To clear her head and all that... Ugh... I think she's due soon to so I can't have her breaking down... This situation does not at all help..." Rory said, gripping her head and sighing, clearly frustrated and stressed.
"...Sorry ya two have to deal with that. Can't imagine how stressful it would be to have a baby in this...place..." David said, shaking his head.

"...Anything I can do to help ya two?"

I feel much... lighter than before, Ythala. Indeed, I feel much better!" Okita said as they heard some other knocking on the door.

"Hello? This is Kiara! Can I come in?" She asked from behind the door.
Ythala smiled, quickly jumping off the bed again and flying towards Okita, wrapping her in another hug.

"...I'm so glad it worked!" She said.

"Yeah, you can come in!" Ythala added, calling out towards the door. She recognized the voice as Kiara.

"...Sorry ya two have to deal with that. Can't imagine how stressful it would be to have a baby in this...place..." David said, shaking his head.

"Just... Just be there for her, David. That's... That's really all I ask of you..." She said, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

Ythala smiled, quickly jumping off the bed again and flying towards Okita, wrapping her in another hug.

"Yeah, you can come in!" Ythala added, calling out towards the door. She recognized the voice as Kiara.
Kiara nodded, walking in and noticing Ythala and Okita hugging.

"Should I uh... give you two some privacy?" Kiara asked.
Rhongomyniad drank the water gladly, but it didn't seem to have much effect on her "I'm not human... so it doesn't really work..." Rhongomyniad murmured after she was done
"Heh, it usually works on inhumans, you've just got a jacked resistance!" Kinzer said with a chuckle, leaning against her a bit. "But seriously, feeling any better?"

"Just... Just be there for her, David. That's... That's really all I ask of you..." She said, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"Heh, it usually works on inhumans, you've just got a jacked resistance!" Kinzer said with a chuckle, leaning against her a bit. "But seriously, feeling any better?"
"Oh no, they're far too into the deep end to care." Raviathon responded with a chuckle(almost wrote "oh no, they're exhibitionists" which would have been awful lol)

"My "natural state" is literally a spear Kinzer, and... not really besides what you doing for me otherwise and what I'm trying to for myself, no." Rhongomyniad responded

(Poke.)

".....Of course Rory. I'll be there for her for as long as she needs" David said nodding.

"...She's a friend....one of the only friends I got. I ain't gonna leave her to suffer alone."

"No, it's fine!" Ythala said continuing to snuggle against Okita.

"...Did you need something?"

".....Of course Rory. I'll be there for her for as long as she needs" David said nodding.

"...She's a friend....one of the only friends I got. I ain't gonna leave her to suffer alone."
"Thank you, David... Really, thank you..." Rory murmured, before blushing a bit as she breathed out.

"And uh... Can I ask a question? Not at all related to what we're talking about but still kinda... uh... personal." Rory murmured.

"No, it's fine!" Ythala said continuing to snuggle against Okita.

"...Did you need something?"
"I was just coming to check on you guys...!" Kiara said, trembling a bit. "I was worried, yknow...?"

"My "natural state" is literally a spear Kinzer, and... not really besides what you doing for me otherwise and what I'm trying to for myself, no." Rhongomyniad responded
"Again, usually works on inhumans. I've met a couple of living weapons before, but that obviously ain't what you are, so, meh. Need to talk about anything?" Kinzer asked, scooting closer to her.

"Thank you, David... Really, thank you..." Rory murmured, before blushing a bit as she breathed out.

"And uh... Can I ask a question? Not at all related to what we're talking about but still kinda... uh... personal." Rory murmured.
David cocked his head, looking at Rory.

"Sure, what's on ya mind?" He asked.

"I was just coming to check on you guys...!" Kiara said, trembling a bit. "I was worried, yknow...?"
Ythala turned her head to face Kiara, flashing her a small smile.

"You don't need to worry!...I was...really shaken up after what happened...but I feel a lot better now!" She said.

David cocked his head, looking at Rory.

"Sure, what's on ya mind?" He asked.
"Do uh... Woman... Uh... Find um... Muscles... unattractive... generally...? Lately I've been thinking that uh... yknow... uh..." Rory stumbled on her words, "It's just uh... lately I've been thinking certain... um... areas of my body may be... unappealing physically to.... Kiara...???"

Ythala turned her head to face Kiara, flashing her a small smile.

"You don't need to worry!...I was...really shaken up after what happened...but I feel a lot better now!" She said.
"That's... good!" Kiara said, scratching the back of her head a bit. "I'm glad things worked ha... out...! I really liked you're music, by the way, Ythala...!"

"Do uh... Woman... Uh... Find um... Muscles... unattractive... generally...? Lately I've been thinking that uh... yknow... uh..." Rory stumbled on her words, "It's just uh... lately I've been thinking certain... um... areas of my body may be... unappealing physically to.... Kiara...???"
David looked at her for a moment, before chuckling.

"...it uh...depends on the women, I assume" David said, smiling a bit.

"...My wife loves my muscles, she's told me that herself. But I can't speak for Kiara's taste." He said, shrugging.

"....I'd wager she'd love how ya look regardless though." He added.

"That's... good!" Kiara said, scratching the back of her head a bit. "I'm glad things worked ha... out...! I really liked you're music, by the way, Ythala...!"
Ythala smiled, slowly fluttering her wings as she moved off of Okita. Gently she grasped Kiara by the hand.

"Thank you so much! It...makes me so happy that people enjoy my master's music..." She said, a wide grin on her face.

David looked at her for a moment, before chuckling.

"...it uh...depends on the women, I assume" David said, smiling a bit.

"...My wife loves my muscles, she's told me that herself. But I can't speak for Kiara's taste." He said, shrugging.

"....I'd wager she'd love how ya look regardless though." He added.
"I dunno man, I know it's a pretty stupid question! I'm just uh... sorta insecure, yknow? I guess I've made some mistakes and uh... I dunno if I'm really what she even needs right now..." Rory murmured.

Ythala smiled, slowly fluttering her wings as she moved off of Okita. Gently she grasped Kiara by the hand.

"Thank you so much! It...makes me so happy that people enjoy my master's music..." She said, a wide grin on her face.
"It's no problem...! Speaking of which... Me and my wife, Rory, are planning a honeymoon... no, a wedding ceremony, once we get out of these lostbelts, since we never had one due to some personal reasons. I'd love it if you could play you're music for us!" Kiara said, not having discussed the wedding ceremony part with Rory yet, mostly speaking from excitement.

"I dunno man, I know it's a pretty stupid question! I'm just uh... sorta insecure, yknow? I guess I've made some mistakes and uh... I dunno if I'm really what she even needs right now..." Rory murmured.
David looked at her for a few moments.

"I think ya are what she needs, Rory. I think, having ya by her side...to spar with, to talk to, to just...not be alone....I think everyone needs someone like that." David said.

"...We all make mistakes in our relationships. But that doesn't mean she loves ya any less!"

"It's no problem...! Speaking of which... Me and my wife, Rory, are planning a honeymoon... no, a wedding ceremony, once we get out of these lostbelts, since we never had one due to some personal reasons. I'd love it if you could play you're music for us!" Kiara said, not having discussed the wedding ceremony part with Rory yet, mostly speaking from excitement.
Ythala's eyes widened. She flapped her wings, circling around Kiara.

"I'd LOVE to!" Ythala said excitedly

"...My master had plenty of music that would be perfect for a wedding! I'll pick out the perfect selection for you two!" Ythala said, a wide grin on her face.

David looked at her for a few moments.

"I think ya are what she needs, Rory. I think, having ya by her side...to spar with, to talk to, to just...not be alone....I think everyone needs someone like that." David said.

"...We all make mistakes in our relationships. But that doesn't mean she loves ya any less!"
"Yeah, I know, man... I've just ****** up a lot of the relationships I actually cared about in the past, so I'm just nervous... It doesn't matter. Thanks, man." Rory said with a slight smile.
Ythala's eyes widened. She flapped her wings, circling around Kiara.

"I'd LOVE to!" Ythala said excitedly

"...My master had plenty of music that would be perfect for a wedding! I'll pick out the perfect selection for you two!" Ythala said, a wide grin on her face.
"Awesome!" Kiara exclaimed with a smile, "Really, thanks, Ythala! I hope you and Okita are happy together as well!"
"Right now I just... need to relax a bit, I've been letting myself get stressed." Rhongomyniad responded, shrugging
Kinzer shrugged as well, "Yeah, I get what you mean. Lemme know if you... need to talk, or some shit like that."
(Who tf are u people)
(Your mom.)

"Yeah, I know, man... I've just ****** up a lot of the relationships I actually cared about in the past, so I'm just nervous... It doesn't matter. Thanks, man." Rory said with a slight smile.

"Awesome!" Kiara exclaimed with a smile, "Really, thanks, Ythala! I hope you and Okita are happy together as well!"

Kinzer shrugged as well, "Yeah, I get what you mean. Lemme know if you... need to talk, or some shit like that."

(Your mom.)
"Yeah, yeah I will... ugh... being around so much corruption has given me a headache..." Rhongomyniad murmured, leaning into Kinzer unconsciously

"Gonna be awhile yet... you know we keep on doing things like this, when are we gonna admit it to ourselves?" Rhongomyniad said, looking over at Kinzer
Kinzer sighed, shrugging. "Whenever you feel comfortable, I guess. I sorta already figured out you had a thing for me, and really, same with me, to my surprise... I've just... Not really been paying attention."

“…I know what ya mean, Rory…” David said quietly, he breathed out, memories of his own mistakes surfacing in his mind. He remained silent for a moment, before shaking his head.

“But ay, Rory. We're both better people than we were in the past, ya know? And we'll keep improvin'!" David said, he flashed her a small smile.

"T-thanks!" Ythala said, blushing. Slowly she made her way back to Okita, wrapping an arm around hers.

"...if she is alright with that, anyway..." She murmured. She looked up at Okita, smiling warmly at her.

“…I know what ya mean, Rory…” David said quietly, he breathed out, memories of his own mistakes surfacing in his mind. He remained silent for a moment, before shaking his head.

“But ay, Rory. We're both better people than we were in the past, ya know? And we'll keep improvin'!" David said, he flashed her a small smile.
"Yeah, man... Yeah, your right...!" Rory said, smirking. "Thanks, David... That means a lot."
"T-thanks!" Ythala said, blushing. Slowly she made her way back to Okita, wrapping an arm around hers.

"...if she is alright with that, anyway..." She murmured. She looked up at Okita, smiling warmly at her.
Okita blushed a bit, but shook her head and bowed.

"Excuse me if I believe that we are moving quite a bit too fast, here...!" She said.

"Yeah, man... Yeah, your right...!" Rory said, smirking. "Thanks, David... That means a lot."
"Ay, no problem Rory. It's good to recognize the progress ya made, ya know? We've come a long way...." He said, smiling.

Okita blushed a bit, but shook her head and bowed.

"Excuse me if I believe that we are moving quite a bit too fast, here...!" She said.
Ythala blushed, puffing her cheeks out a bit as she hung onto her.

"Well...when the time is right...I'd love to get to know you better..." Ythala said softly.

"I shouldn't run from it more, so sure, I'm comfortable with it." Rhongomyniad responded
Kinzer chuckled a bit, "Alright, then. Rhongomyniad, I love you." He said bluntly with a smile, not even a hint of hesitation.
"Ay, no problem Rory. It's good to recognize the progress ya made, ya know? We've come a long way...." He said, smiling.
"Yeah, I... I guess we have come a long way from being at each other's throats constantly..." Rory said jokingly.
Ythala blushed, puffing her cheeks out a bit as she hung onto her.

"Well...when the time is right...I'd love to get to know you better..." Ythala said softly.
Okita snickered, "As would I, Ythala. I would be happy to get to know you better if you would allow me."

Back