• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"......" The Doctor stared at Gabriel for a few moments, before sighing. He walked over to a nearby cabinet,

"...I'd revise restraint when takings these, angel women. They aren't meant to be consumed in large amounts or too frequently." The doctor said, rummaging through the cabinet.

"...Developing an addiction and dependence on these pills isn't out of the realm of possibility either. I'd suggest you or your friends monitor your intake closely" The doctor continued. He stood up, handing Gabriel a large bottle of pills. The same medicine she had received previously.

"I am monitoring my intake. They just help with my headaches and shit." Gabriel said firmly, snatching the pills and popping one, letting out a breath of relief.

"****, I feel so much better..." Gabriel thought to herself, some of her stress being alleviated as she screwed the cap back on.

"Thanks, Lep." Gabriel said, calling Asclepius by his nickname.

Ascplius spoke up, not turning away from his patients.

"Before you go. Should I prescribe any anti-depressants for anyone else in your party? I could provide bottles for the white-haired women and the muscle man if they require it" The doctor said.
"There isn't enough anti depressants in the world to deal with that woman's issues." fae said.

"Rory? She... Doesn't need any of that. She's definitely depressed, but, she's extremely good at dealing with it at this point, and she has a wife to help with that. David... Ask him yourself, I don't... I don't really... Ugh, whatever. Just ask him yourself!" Gabriel said, seeming a little frustrated, but not hateful, as she finally turned away and walked with Terevion.

"And, yeah, that sounds nice, Terevion..." Gabriel said.

(Setsuna, your insinuating every character is a murderhobo psychopath who should be avoided at all costs... did you come here expecting some DBZ fight to be constantly going on and that the characters don't regularly interact with one another? Like, Fae was annoying as **** before but now you've committed the worst crime: having boring characters. Some characters can get away with not really having too much character development because they're carried by their interactions Example: Shalor. Some characters are just boring and need those interactions and character development to be good, that's what Fae and Magnus need and if your not going to even interact then... what's the point? Some of my half-a-page one-off characters are more interesting then Fae and Magnus combined right now...)

(Like, I'm serious. Why exactly are you here? To just do nothing? What exactly did you rejoin for? To just exist? To not even roleplay? Did you just expect fights to happen all the time? Setsuna, if you aren't here to interact with characters and actually roleplay, then like, why are you here? What purpose did you think you were serving when you rejoined something you previously didn't enjoy only to do nearly the EXACT same thing that forced you out of the last RP. My guy, why are you here to do nothing?)

Gabriel sighed a bit as she got onto the comfortable-looking hammock, her wings wrapping around her to serve as a blanket. "Haaa..." Gabriel heaved a final sigh before finally heading to bed..

"Da Vinci, status update." Antares was within the command room of Ragnarok, carefully observing the CHALDEAS.

"No good news, sir... We still can't break into the current lostbelt..." Da Vinci said solemnly, "More cracks are starting to appear as well... I just don't understand what's causing all this... It can't simply be Belial and Kill-Gaia's battle!"

"I'm privy to that. What I want is new information. What have you learned?" The Dragon King asked firmly.

"...Nothing much, My Lord. I've been focusing on trying to get into contact with the group mostly, I'm... Not learning much regardless. There's to many blank spaces to put anything together." Da Vinci informed.

Antares didn't seem at all surprised or annoyed by this, "Then it seems I have no choice but to deal with this personally... Da Vinci, prepare a Rayshift."

"M-My Lord!?" Da Vinci exclaimed, "Where do you want me to set the coordinates...?" She sounded surprised, but quickly regained her composure, slowly pulling out a bag of open Doritos to calm herself.

"To one of the larger cracks. I'll bring Sebas with me." Antares ordered.

"Y-Yes, sir...! I'll prepare a Rayshift right away...!" Da Vinci said, a bead of sweat running down her face.

David sighed, watching as Gabriel flew off. He made a mental note to talk to her later, worried that she could be suffering more than he realized. Turning away, he hesitated for a few moments, before contacting his wife, reaching out to her through telekinesis.

"....Hey honey! How are ya doing right now..."? David asked, leaning against the wall of the castle. After a few moments, she responded.

"....as well as I can be darling, given the circumstances. I'm helping recover some of the injured for Asclepius" She responded, sighing a bit.

"....Do ya guys need any help with that? I can jump in so ya don't have to work too hard." David thought to her.

"...Thanks honey, but we can handle it. You should keep exploring the castle." Masayoshi responded.

"Alright, honey! Let me know if ya need anything! Love ya!" David said.

"Love you too, dear" Masayoshi said, smiling as she continued to look for survivors.

Funny little timeskip.

Metatron floated about Poseidon's castle, "Poseidon, are there any areas we should know about? Specifically, any hidden areas that we wouldn't easily find."

"There is a basement and there is an armory that I don't usually show to people, so maybe whatever your looking for is there..." Poseidon murmured, clearly deep in thought. "What I really desire to know is why this so-called Adam would order an attack on my kingdom and then simply leave something for you people..." He sounded suspicious, specifically of the group, now, but, he was good at hiding it and it wasn't to serious.

"Lower-ranking in the way that he was not that high in the angelic hierarchy. All of Michael's creations were incredibly powerful if that's what you were asking, regardless of rank.." Metatron said to David, simply ignoring Cullthane, letting out a sigh at his glance.

Back