• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Alright. Start with 10,000 pushups right now." Metatron said firmly, "...My brother... Michael... He... He trained me when he was alive. He taught me his techniques whenever he could... Even though I was made to defend and not to attack... Believe it or not, my piercing techniques..." Metatron sighed.

"I... I copied it from him... I copied the way he used a spear and applied it to weapons... Believe it or not, it isn't magic... It's a physical attack that I replicated from Michael..." Metatron murmured.

"He was..." Metatron said, not wanting to speak anything more about the Seraphim of Battle. "So... I'll teach you how to do it on your own, somewhat, without my powers... You'll need physical strength, though. Lots of it. Whenever you finish training with David, I want you to come to train with me, and I want you to double what you did with him."

"Heh, I won't forget Metatron" Lance said, smiling at the man.

"...I suppose we should return to the rest of the group then, to plan our next move."
"Indeed. We still don't know why the attack happened in the first place..." Metatron sighed, turning to the house Imperius made, nodding at Lance's statement.

"....Indeed, it is..."

(Time to balance the like 5 different RPs I'm in. I Ratio'd myself!)

Gabriel eventually woke up, Poseidon walking over to her as she began floating in the air, turning to Terevion then turning to Rhongomyniad. "Ugh..." She groaned a bit, letting out a yawn.

"We need to talk, Angel Girl. I believe I may have a lead. Well, specifically, I need to talk to all of you..." Poseidon said to her, his trident floating above him while he crossed his arms, his gaze meeting hers.

"A lead...?" Gabriel murmured, stretching out a bit.

"Yes, on Adam. Or at least, I believe I remember a place where we can find information..." Poseidon responded.

"No, fortunately, it's not." Poseidon said to Fae, "It's somewhere on the ocean surface. I remember it from when I was young. A place called Patmos." Poseidon said, noticing Terevion talking to Gabriel, seeming a bit worried about her himself, but not particularly focused on her.

"Not so shitty... Sleep helps..." Gabriel murmured, noticing Poseidon's glance but deciding to ignore it. Poseidon simply sighed.

"It's an information network between various cities and kingdoms, mostly those that have already fallen and are trying to make off with stolen resources and information. Chances are we find something in Patmos." Poseidon explained, "With Imperius around, it'll be a bit hard to get in, though... He stands out.."

"I am quite capable of being more subtle." Imperius said, his armor and wings dimming and vanishing into a golden dust that formed into what looked like a military uniform among military uniforms, but also showed Imperius's burning orange eyes and hair, the ladder of which wasn't really kept in condition other then to not get in the way of combat

"Good, keep me updated on that yeah?" Terevion said to Gabriel

"Guess I can't keep this on..." Rhongomyniad muttered, changing her outfit to a white dress that while suitable for combat, was clearly high-class with gold trims and some silver markings on it, while Yharon just dawned his own suit and Cullthane breathed out and adopted a stupidly high-class purple Mage outfit that was fit for battle

"Forget it. Just say I'm a bodyguard if anyone gets suspicious." Terevion said bluntly

David, who had been quietly standing against a nearby wall, nodded at Posiden. Masayoshi standing next to him.

"...Honey...can ya make me a suit again?" David asked her. Masayoshi nodded, waving her hand and creating him a black tuxedo, large enough to fit his large proportions. Masayoshi herself was already in a dress, so she didn't change. David sighed, obviously uncomfortable being forced to wear a shirt after so long, much less a suit.

Lance, who had walked up while they were talking, created himself his own black tuxedo using Metatron's power, which he quickly slipped into.

Gabriel sighed, "What the hell am I even supposed to wear...??" She grumbled.

Rory was already in a military uniform so she planned to pass as a bodyguard like Terevion or Imperius, with Kiara entering into a crimson dress with orange markings and trims on it, but it was short enough that she could fight in it.

Kinzer just put on whatever suit he could find. "Formal? What a load of bullshit." He said, sighing in annoyance. "This place better have info..."

Gabriel let out a breath of annoyance before simply snapping her fingers, morphing her outfit into a long white dress with golden markings all around it, forming what seemed to be a crest on her back, finally retracting her wings. "...These outfits suck. I see why you don't like wearing shit like this, David..."

"I think it's cute!" Kiara said, nudging Gabriel a bit in the shoulder with her elbow, glancing at Terevion with a devious smile before simply turning to Rory and chuckling.

(Oh shit, now someone needs to put Gabriel into the exact same dress as Shalor was forced into in Shinjuku lol)
(To late lol.)

Back