• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Poseidon sighed, "Alright. I'll hold you to that, for our sake, and for the sake of my people."

And short time skip...

Sif SLAMMED into the ocean surface, creating an enormous geyser of water as Metatron used his wings to protect the group so they weren't pulverized due to the sheer force they had slammed into the surface with.

Rory was the first to hop off of Sif along with Kiara, both of them still holding hands tightly. "Never gonna get used to an atmosphere that's literally all water..." Rory murmured.

Kinzer sighed as he released Rhongomyniad from his grip, seeming to take heed of Yharon's wordless warning. "No time to waste. You good?" He asked, noticing her obvious unstable behavior, gripping his staff tightly, leaning against it as he began to observe the dark area while also talking with her, creating various orbs of fire that wouldn't go out to light up the area a bit.

Lance continued to hold onto Metatron, both to keep himself stable and because he found the man's wings comforting as he slowly stepped off the wolf.

David and Masayoshi departed the wolf together, Masayoshi giving the wolf a gentle pat on the head once she hopped off.

"Thank you for carrying us this far, Sif..." Masayoshi said.

David looked around, his eyes cold as he scanned the area for anything that might attack them.

Kinzer sighed as he released Rhongomyniad from his grip, seeming to take heed of Yharon's wordless warning. "No time to waste. You good?" He asked, noticing her obvious unstable behavior, gripping his staff tightly, leaning against it as he began to observe the dark area while also talking with her, creating various orbs of fire that wouldn't go out to light up the area a bit.
(Poke)

Kiara shivered a bit, not seeming to enjoy the ominous atmosphere herself as Poseidon and Artorias hopped off as well.

Sif seemed to enjoy being petted by Masayoshi but was also clearly exhausted.

"Argaha..." Artorias said, brandishing his enormous blade.

("She can't keep up that explosive speed forever. She'll need a bit of time to rest before we ever get her to go at such explosive speeds again...")

Gabriel floated off of Sif, stumbling a bit as she gripped her head, clearly having a headache from the previous... events.

"I'll ask again, are you well to fight, girl?" Poseidon asked, standing next to Gabriel.

"I'll be fine... Worse comes to worst, Terevion can help me..." Gabriel muttered.

Kinzer simply shrugged, "Alright, if you say so. I'll watch your back, so, just, try not to run off and get yourself killed..." He said to Rhongomyniad.

Kinzer nodded, lighting the way as he covered his nose due to what he had seen next.

"Let's move," Poseidon said, walking forward.

What awaited them was an enormous tunnel made primarily of corruption that contained what seem to be multiple things in the shape of human bodies embedded into the walls. The things seemed to be alive, but, whether or not they were actual humans living things being put through some sort of grotesque transformation and not just creatures made from corruption was hard to tell.

Rory held Kiara's hand even tighter, "Stay close to me..." Rory said telepathically to her lover.

"I'd never dream of separating willingly! Besides, as David said, we need to stick together..." Kiara thought back, observing the fiendish sight with an uncomfortable look on her face.

Rhongomyniad clenched her teeth, all of her instincts and her body screaming at her to heal them all, and she was trying to bear it to little avail, slowing down enough to bump into Kinzer

Terevion had a scowl on his face, stepping a bit in front of Gabriel with his firearm pointed forward, ready for any attacks

Cullthane was silent, it wasn't any less disgusting to him, it's just he was better at hiding discomfort then most

Yharon didn't twitch as he walked forward, only focused on bringing Adam down

David tensed up, clearly off-put by the sight of the strange cave. Masayoshi, noticing this, pulled him closer to her, wrapping a hand around him as they traveled through the cave of humanoids.

"...Should we...put them out of their misery...?" David asked quietly, unsure what they were, exactly.

Lance glanced around warily, summoning a knife that would extend from the toe of his shoe in case any of the humanoids decided to attack.

"There is no misery to put out. My scans indicate... All of these people, if they even are people, are already dead." Blade Wolf said, the horrendous and agonizing groans that the human figures released making that hard to believe.

Kinzer held Rhongomyniad by the arm gently, "Watch it. You're losing it a bit." He warned, his face lacking sympathy for the people, the smell simply being disgusting to him.

Gabriel had already attempted to use her powers to heal them as soon as she saw them, but, realizing it was of no avail caused her to accidentally bite her tongue. "****..." She murmured, clearly being the most uncomfortable out of them all.

Gabriel's eyes lit up in rage as she wrapped Magnus in one of her wings and began dragging him along with her, as if she was telling him to quit bothering those already long dead, her face filled with disgust...

"H-Hey...! Wait a sec!" Kinzer shouted as he ran along with Rhongomyniad.

Artorias and Poseidon ran along, "Haa... No time to waste with this." Poseidon thought to himself, his speed in the water being simply staggering as he immediately passed up Kinzer and Rhongomyniad and began charging for where he believed to be the entrance to Atlantis.

Gabriel was ready to simply crush Magnus inside of her wings due to ever-swelling rage, but, she continued moving along with the rest of my characters as well.

Another short timeskip...

"Asclepius!! Asclepius!!" Poseidon called out for the divine doctor, jumping from the large entrance and floating above the city.

"Damnit... Of course, we were too late..." Gabriel murmured, continuing to hold her head as she looked down at what used to be Atlantis, which was now nothing more than a city rich in corruption and death. Adam had beaten them to the punch.

"Asclepius!!!" Poseidon called out once more, digging through the rubble.

David closed his eyes, sighing as he looked away from the ruin in front of him, saying nothing. He had seen too many places like this, but he never got used to the feeling. Death hung in the air, and he felt the need to gag at the sight. Slowly, he sat down, breathing heavily.

"....Noisy..." a voice murmured from a nearby piece of rubble. Slowly, one of the pieces of the wreckage began to shake, a pale hand extending from underneath a mass of debris.

"....over...here..." he said, gesturing towards the man to dig him out.

Poseidon went over, easily pulling the man from the rubble. "Good. You live. That means we have a chance to rebuild. I trust you to take care of any critically injured." Poseidon ordered swiftly and sternly, ignoring whatever injuries the man himself had, knowing Asclepius could simply fix them up himself within moments.

Kinzer would help Rhongomyniad up, sighing. "Need me to carry you, or some garbage...?"

Gabriel knocked Terevion away, staring at Poseidon's castle, which was mysteriously still standing.

Kiara needed Rory to help her move just from how disgusted she was, "Agh...! Haa...! Ah...!"

"Honey, calm down...!" Rory beckoned, "I know it's brutal, but, we can still rebuild...! We just need some time and help!"

Kiara pushed Rory away, accidentally tripping over and falling into David. "s-...Sorry...! David..." Kiara muttered.

Blade Wolf went to go observe and analyze the rubble, looking for anything, anything that could hint at Adam's location. "Intriguing..."

Artorias worked with Magnus to begin clearing the rubble, lifting up and breaking away and destroying what could not be fixed with his sword, staying silent. Clearly, the sight didn't affect him all that much, simply wanting to fix what had been done...

"So whats your story?" he asked artorias as he was helping clearing the ruble
"Agahrah." Artorias said firmly, simply continuing to do what he could to salvage the rubble.

("My story is not of import. I simply do what I can here... Currently, I believe the best course of action would be to simply do what you can, as well, so-called Magnus.")

Poseidon went over, easily pulling the man from the rubble. "Good. You live. That means we have a chance to rebuild. I trust you to take care of any critically injured." Poseidon ordered swiftly and sternly, ignoring whatever injuries the man himself had, knowing Asclepius could simply fix them up himself within moments.

Kinzer would help Rhongomyniad up, sighing. "Need me to carry you, or some garbage...?"

Gabriel knocked Terevion away, staring at Poseidon's castle, which was mysteriously still standing.

Kiara needed Rory to help her move just from how disgusted she was, "Agh...! Haa...! Ah...!"

"Honey, calm down...!" Rory beckoned, "I know it's brutal, but, we can still rebuild...! We just need some time and help!"

Kiara pushed Rory away, accidentally tripping over and falling into David. "s-...Sorry...! David..." Kiara muttered.

Blade Wolf went to go observe and analyze the rubble, looking for anything, anything that could hint at Adam's location. "Intriguing..."

Artorias worked with Magnus to begin clearing the rubble, lifting up and breaking away and destroying what could not be fixed with his sword, staying silent. Clearly, the sight didn't affect him all that much, simply wanting to fix what had been done...

David breathed out, Kiara falling on him seemingly knocking him out of his trance as he slowly stood up, helping her to her feet.

"...It's alright..." he said quietly, looking away from the city.

"...do you...need a minute...?" He asked her quietly, understanding her feelings of disgust.

Asclepius scowled, looking at Poseidon as he already began to stitch his own wounds up. Quickly recovered from the variety of gashes and bruises that covered his body.

"...If their anyone alive after that godforsaken attack, hurry and bring them to me" He said sternly, cracking his neck.

Kiara nodded, brushing herself off a bit. "...Yeah... I... Don't think I'll ever get used to this... Heh, sorry for being so pathetic." Kiara said as lightheartedly as she could, simply smiling.

"Yeah, I know..." Kinzer said to Rhongomyniad, simply placing his hand on her shoulder as he sighed.

"We'll find this Adam guy. But first, we need to start focusing that rage on rebuilding Atlantis. We need to save who we can, Rhongomyniad..." Kinzer said, Gabriel now beginning to walk towards Poseidon's castle slowly.

Kiara nodded, brushing herself off a bit. "...Yeah... I... Don't think I'll ever get used to this... Heh, sorry for being so pathetic." Kiara said as lightheartedly as she could, simply smiling.

David slowly shook his head.

"...Ya ain't pathetic Kiara. Most people wouldn't get used to this sorta thing...god knows I haven't." David said, a weary smile forming on his lips.

"Don't feel bad about not being apathetic towards all this, alright?"

Last edited:

"Yeah, I know..." Kinzer said to Rhongomyniad, simply placing his hand on her shoulder as he sighed.

"We'll find this Adam guy. But first, we need to start focusing that rage on rebuilding Atlantis. We need to save who we can, Rhongomyniad..." Kinzer said, Gabriel now beginning to walk towards Poseidon's castle slowly.
"You still have empathy its good. Being unfeeling is the problem it leads down a dark path." the fae said.

Back