• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Kiara... didn't seem to be convinced by these words, but, she smiled, genuinely, "Thank you, guys. Yes, even you, Fae."

Gabriel walked up to the castle with Terevion, Kinzer, and Rhongomyniad, slowly entering it and feeling a sharp pain in her head which she did her absolute best to hide.

"Gabriel, what are you looking for...?" Kinzer asked.

"No idea... But I feel like something was left in here after the attack..." Gabriel murmured, instinctively leaning against Terevion to maintain her balance.

David nodded. Thought he noticed she didn’t seem completely convinced.

"Well....if ya ever want someone to talk to about things like this. I'm here for ya, Kiara." David said returning her smile.

"...and if it would help calm ya nerves, we could spar a bit if ya want. Might make ya feel better knowing ya combat ready" David suggested.

Last edited:
Kiara... didn't seem to be convinced by these words, but, she smiled, genuinely, "Thank you, guys. Yes, even you, Fae."

Gabriel walked up to the castle with Terevion, Kinzer, and Rhongomyniad, slowly entering it and feeling a sharp pain in her head which she did her absolute best to hide.

"Gabriel, what are you looking for...?" Kinzer asked.

"No idea... But I feel like something was left in here after the attack..." Gabriel murmured, instinctively leaning against Terevion to maintain her balance
(Poke)

"Fighting a pregnant woman? David, I didn't know you were so tactless!" Kiara said, clearly as a joke.

Gabriel then could feel something assault her mind, but, she stood her ground and continued to gold onto Terevion, although she was clearly in extreme pain as they were getting closer to something.

"What did... You leave here... Adam...?" Gabriel walked over to the throne, searching the area.

"What... Do you want...?" Gabriel said as Poseidon walked up to her, his arms crossed.

"Paranoia, Gabriel. Don't let it consume you." Poseidon said.

"But... There's something here...! I know that he left something, or someone, behind!" Gabriel said back.

"Whatever it is, it's very ancient. We should consult the Seraphim..." Rhongomyniad said, beginning to absorb Gabriel's pain into herself

Terevion let Gabriel hold herself up with him, though he felt like just carrying her around so she didn't slow him down too much

"Well....if ya ever want someone to talk to about things like this. I'm here for ya, Kiara." David said returning her smile.

"...and if it would help calm ya nerves, we could spar a bit if ya want. Might make ya feel better knowing ya combat ready" David suggested.
(Boop)

(Boop)

"Fighting a pregnant woman? David, I didn't know you were so tactless!" Kiara said, clearly as a joke.

Gabriel then could feel something assault her mind, but, she stood her ground and continued to gold onto Terevion, although she was clearly in extreme pain as they were getting closer to something.

"What did... You leave here... Adam...?" Gabriel walked over to the throne, searching the area.

"What... Do you want...?" Gabriel said as Poseidon walked up to her, his arms crossed.

"Paranoia, Gabriel. Don't let it consume you." Poseidon said.

"But... There's something here...! I know that he left something, or someone, behind!" Gabriel said back.
"Ay, in my defense, ya kick more ass than any pregnant woman I've ever seen, Kiara!" David said, chuckling.

The more pain that Gabriel absorbed, the more pain seemed to erupt within her, Gabriel immediately grabbing Terevion by the hand and dragging him out of the castle, her pain easing itself once she left. "Haaa..." Kinzer sighed, leaving with them, while Poseidon stayed.

"Well, I guess your right on that. I'm up to spar, but, we should find a place to do it away from Atlantis... I'd rather not disrupt the reconstruction in any way." Kiara said, clearly not in the mood to cause any more damage.

"Hm... Yeah, maybe we should save our spar for later. Oof!-" Kiara rubbed her stomach a bit, "Sorry about that, he likes to kick around sometimes! Let's go check out what's up." Kiara said, walking up to the others.

"What's up?" She asked them.

"I am ******* steady..." Gabriel murmured, letting go of Terevion's hand as they left the castle.

Kinzer sighed, "Little Ms. Angel Girl here thought she felt that Adam or whatever left something in Poseidon's castle... I personally think she's just paranoid, but, anything is possible, I guess."

"I was stricken with extreme pain and felt like my head was splitting apart literally, but other than that, nothing happened... Makes me even more suspicious..." Gabriel murmured in response to David, still breathing a bit heavily.

"The feeling left when I left the castle, though..."

"I'll go in with you guys! I dunno where Asclepius is, though. He's probably off treating the injured or whatever." Kiara said, shrugging, before turning to Gabriel.

"Get some rest, Gabriel," Kiara said, smiling at her as she sighed, going off to look for Asclepius, her wings flapping gently as she lifted herself off the ground with them so she didn't have to walk, not flying too high so she could still stick with Terevion.

Asclepius was set up near the edges of the city, a large tent already constructed. Inside, one could already see many makeshift beds set up, some of which already held people in various states of treatment. Scalpels, drugs, and syringes were already hung on multiple places across the tent.

Asclepius was in the middle of treating a young child, quickly sewing up their wounds as he displayed the utmost concentration and precision. He didn't look up as the group approached him. Whether this was out of aloofness or concentration, the group couldn't be sure.

Gabriel slowly floated towards Asclepius, folding her wings so that her wingspan didn't completely fill the tent.

"Hey, Asclepius... How are things going here...?" Gabriel asked, looking at the states of the various patients.
Asclepius sighed.

"...About as good as it can be" the man said, not even attempting to put on an arrogant front.

"I can treat anyone, so that isn't the problem. But...I can't bring back the dead..not perfectly, anyway." he said, his brow furrowing in frustration.

"Found you" fae said finding asclepius.
"....I wasn't hiding." Asclepius said flatly.

Asclepius sighed.

"...About as good as it can be" the man said, not even attempting to put on an arrogant front.

"I can treat anyone, so that isn't the problem. But...I can't bring back the dead..." he said, his brow furrowing in frustration.

"....I wasn't hiding." Asclepius said flatly.
"Yeah but finding you in this mess is a chore." fae said.

Back