• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Artorias climbed on, Sif letting out a loud howl that shook the Earth beneath her, Metatron covering the group with his wings so they could endure the wind pressure, and, Sif was off...

"...Is... that a comet...?" Gabriel murmured as she leaned against a tree while Kinzer and the rest of azontr's characters worked on repairing the extremely extensive damage to Anemos before heading out.

Poseidon looked up to see a sphere of blue light coming flying towards the island at staggering speeds, a howling noise emanating throughout the area.

"An enemy...?" He thought, holding his trident.

"No, that is not a comet, nor an enemy." Blade Wolf said.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!-" Rory screamed as they were flying towards the island.

"Stop screaming, your annoying...!" Metatron shouted.

"Rory!? Holy shit, RORY!?!?" Kiara shouted as she followed Sif as well.

"AHHHHHHHHH- OH SHIT, KIARA!? BABE, IS THAT YOU-" Before Rory could finish her sentence Sif violently crashed into the island.

"Oh, god damnit, we just fixed that...!" Kinzer shouted, Metatron unfolding his wings from around the group.

"Ugh..." Metatron sat up, groaning due to be somewhat nauseous due to the speed they were moving at, which was probably around Mach 500 or more...

Sif howled, shaking the rest of the group barring Artorias off of her.

Masayoshi staggered to her feet, breathing heavily from the intense speed and sudden stop. Suddenly, she could feel two muscular arms wrap around her, David nearly pouncing on her as he embraced her tightly.

"Honey, I missed ya SO MUCH!!" David yelled. he began kissing her, planting kisses across her face as he continued to hug her.

"...I missed you too, honey..." Masayoshi said weakly, a small smile on her lips as she ruffled his hair, still recovering from the intense flight from earlier.

"It is nice to see you again Metatron!" Lance said, walking to where Metatron landed and holding out his arm, allowing Metatron to stabilize himself if he was too nauseous to stand.

Metatron was able to regain his bearings on his own a few moments later, his eyes lighting up once more. "No time to waste. Where is Gabriel?"

"Over... here," Gabriel said, walking up to the rest of the group.

"Hey, Gabriel..." Rory said while Kiara ran up to hug her as tight as possible, the young hero smiling brightly at being able to see her lover once more. Rory hugged back, clearly as happy, if not happier, to be able to see Kiara once again. Rory then pushed Kiara away gently.

"So... Are we ready to leave, or what...?" Rory asked, holding Kiara's hand.

Kinzer let out a sigh at Rhongomyniad's comment, "Haaa... Yeah, whatever. If everybody is ready, we can head down to Atlantis and see what's up..."

David continued to dote over Masayoshi until she slowly pushed him away, smiling at him.

"... We’re ready to head out..." She said, turning Rory, David nodding in agreement.

he glanced at Gabriel, hesitantly leaving Masayoshi’s side as he walked up to her.

“…how are ya feeling…?” He asked.

Lance nodded.

"...I'm glad we could all reunite.... let's find out what's going on..."

Last edited:
Artorias remained on Sif, nodding. "Arhag."

("Alright. I doubt we can all fit on her, so, Sif, get a little bigger!")

Sif let out a howl, the grey wolf's size doubling so that she could accommodate all of the new passengers, scooping Masayoshi up first like last time then allowing the rest of my characters to hop on, charging up a burst of energy.

"She knows where Atlantis is, yeah?" Kinzer asked Artorias, suspicious of the corrupted knight which was blatantly obvious, but, he didn't make a big deal out of it.

"Ahahrg." Artorias nodded, Sif growling a bit at Kinzer.

("Yes, she does. She will surely be able to get us to Atlantis safely, assuming all goes well.")

Gabriel looked at the gun Terevion was holding as she hopped on, "Are you sure that's... not a bit much...?" Gabriel asked, seeming to ignore David, her mind clearly on other things other than her own condition.

David sighed, scratching his head as he jumped onto the wolf behind Masayoshi, gently holding onto her waist to stabilize himself. Concern was still visible on his face, even more so since Gabriel had ignored him.

"...why am I the only one she throws onto her back..." Masayoshi said, chuckling.

Lance jumped onto the wolf, sitting near Metatron.

"Argaha!" Artorias let out a corrupted chuckle at Masayoshi.

("Haha! She probably likes you!")

Kinzer sat behind Rhongomyniad, holding his nose due to not enjoying the smell of another wolf, especially not one like Sif, while Blade Wolf sat at the very back, his tail attaching itself to Sif's fur since he didn't want to dig his claws into the grey wolf to hold on.

Metatron wanted to groan or complain about the shitty wolf pun, but before he could, Sif was off, shooting through the skies at an alarming rate as Metatron did the wing thing again.

"How long until we reach Atlantis!?!" Gabriel shouted, seeming not at all used to bursts of wind slamming against her entire body at a constant rate even through Metatron's wings.

"Probably... In about... 20 minutes!! It's pretty... Far... below surface level!!" Kinzer shouted in response, Poseidon seeming completely unaffected by the wind pressure.

"Can she go any faster?" Poseidon asked Artorias, sitting next to the corrupted knight with a stern look.

Metatron wanted to groan or complain about the shitty wolf pun, but before he could, Sif was off, shooting through the skies at an alarming rate as Metatron did the wing thing again.

"How long until we reach Atlantis!?!" Gabriel shouted, seeming not at all used to bursts of wind slamming against her entire body at a constant rate even through Metatron's wings.

"Probably... In about... 20 minutes!! It's pretty... Far... below surface level!!" Kinzer shouted in response, Poseidon seeming completely unaffected by the wind pressure.

"Can she go any faster?" Poseidon asked Artorias, sitting next to the corrupted knight with a stern look.
"I hope you like the wind in your wings Metatron!!!" Rhongomyniad shouted, clearly enjoying herself for once

David felt the wind slam against his face, rapidly blinking his eyes as his hair was blown all the way behind him by the intense speed.

"...Holy shit... this thing is fast..." David muttered, gripping Masayoshi tightly, the women sprouting chains to wrap around them both so that neither would slip off.

"...Uh, I can use my gravity manipulation on the wolf if it would help! If I remove the effect of gravity on her, she should go a bit faster." David called out.

Lance clung to Metatron's wings, holding on as the wind pounded into him.

(
horny-jail-go-to-horny-jail.gif

David felt the wind slam against his face, rapidly blinking his eyes as his hair was blown all the way behind him by the intense speed.

"...Holy shit... this thing is fast..." David muttered, gripping Masayoshi tightly, the women sprouting chains to wrap around them both so that neither would slip off.

"...Uh, I can use my gravity manipulation on the wolf if it would help! If I remove the effect of gravity on her, she should go a bit faster." David called out.

Lance clung to Metatron's wings, holding on as the wind pounded into him.
"Go ahead," Poseidon said, turning to David, clearly wanting to get to their destination as fast as possible.

"Go ahead," Poseidon said, turning to David, clearly wanting to get to their destination as fast as possible.
“Alright...! hold on tight!" He yelled out. He slowly placed one hand onto the wolf's back. the effects of the planet's gravity diminishing to nothing as the wolf was able to achieve far higher speeds than before. Masayoshi tightened the chains around herself and David to keep him stable.

Kinzer sighed, "Quit it with the god damn wolf puns...!!" Kinzer shouted in a clearly annoyed tone, wrapping his arm around Rhongomyniad's waist so he could keep her from straight-up flying off of Sif, the ocean surface slowly getting visible to the group as they flew.

Poseidon crossed his arms, his face still stern. "...At the rate we're moving, it shouldn't be long before we make it to the ocean surface. If anything, I'd do best to see if your all truly prepared to face the damage that's been caused..."

Poseidon turned specifically to Gabriel and David, glancing at Rhongomyniad as well, "It is to my knowledge that you three have... Quite a number of mental complexes and problems. Some more severe than others, yes, but, I'd rather play it safe than have to watch you put yourself in unnecessary danger in battle..."

Gabriel blushed at something before sighing, "I'll be fine, yeah."

Back