• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Damn it" David growled, unable to reach the people in time as the explosion enveloped them.

"Does anyone know where the hell that explosion came from?" David shouted at the rest, wanting to find whoever did it.

Masayoshi ran up to the man, swiftly wrapping him with magical chains as Yharon and Metatron held him.

"...explain yourself. Now" She demanded. glaring at the man.

"There's... No point in an explanation...! What's done is done! It's too late! They're all dead...!" The man shouted, clearly unable to break all of their combined grips.

"What's done!? Huh!? Spit out it!!" Metatron shouted, but, the man clearly wasn't talking.

"Haa...! I'm... getting better..." Gabriel murmured, somewhat able to prop herself up with her wings. "The others... Are probably... Figuring out... Where the explosion came from... Information... Flowing... into my head... Hold me... Can't... move..." Gabriel couldn't hold herself up forever, though, falling back into Terevion's arms.

David glanced back at Gabriel, quickly running back to her as he saw her fall into Terevions arms. Visibly worried.

Lance's voice sounded in Metatron's mind, a bit shaky after what had just happened.

"...the attack has finished. Most of the local people have been...wiped out." He said grimly, shaking his head.

Masayoshi tightened the chain's around the man, the magical constructs digging themselves into his arm tightly.

"....For your sake. Tell us what we need to know..." Masayoshi said, moving closer.

"G-Gah...!!" The man shouted out in pain, Metatron's grip around his neck tightening as it was clear that barring the weird armor that he was just a normal human.

"Talk. Now." Rory threatened along with the group, Artorias going over to gently remove the tendrils from Sif's brain, the wounds seeming to automatically close on their own.

"AGH!- Fine Fine, I work for Adam, alright...!?" The man shouted out, "I... He ordered me to do this...!! He's the one pulling the strings, not me...!!"

"I can't...! I..." The man was hesitant, but as the group continued to threaten him, with even Artorias standing up and pointing his enormous blade at the man, he couldn't resist.

"He's been secretly holed up in Atlantis... J-... Just... Planning something... He ordered me to separate your group when you got to Ilios, to... To lower your combat potential... So he could start reaping souls, and... So he could get into contact with that girl with the wings...!" The man explained.

"Where in Atlantis?" Metatron asked, his grip around the man's neck tightening as the man was on the verge of choking.

"I- I don't know...!!! I've never seen his base!! All I know- Agh!- Was that he wanted to separate you, so he could... Get to Atlantis... And the people Anemos...!!!" The man shouted.

"S-Sif is free...!!" The man shouted, which was noticeable, as the area around them was beginning to rapidly shrink. "The huge knight freed her when he removed the tendrils, so she'll return to normal size, and we've gotta get outta here...!!" The man shouted.

"You're not listening. The souls. What are they for?" Metatron said, getting ready to leave.

"I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW, PLEASE, YOUR GONNA SNAP MY NECK...!!" The man shouted, Metatron releasing his grip.

"******* useless... Why'd he employ someone like you to do his dirty work...?" Metatron murmured, telepathically relaying all the information he was getting to Lance instantly.

"...Lance, we're getting closer to reuniting than you think. Did you get all that info?" Metatron asked his contractor telepathically.

Masayoshi kept her chains wrapped around the man, quickly levitating away alongside the others, dragging the man behind her.

Lance clutched his head, feeling the information rush into him.

"That's...quite troubling..." Lance muttered.

"Yeah...I got it, Metatron. I'll tell the others immediately" Lance said.

Quickly, he began relaying what he heard to the members of the party. Leaving nothing out.

Kinzer appeared behind the group, "If all that's true, then we've got no time to waste."

"...Kinzer... is right... We... Have... to find... Adam... Need... to get to... Atlantis...!" Gabriel exclaimed as best she could.

"Gabriel, stop talking for now... You need rest..." Kiara said, clearly extremely worried. "Please, just rest..."

"No...! There's... still more...I can do..." Gabriel tried to shout out, but was unsuccessful, eventually passing out with Kiara sighing.

The group made it out of Sif's body quickly, the enormous wolf, which was previous like an entire city in size, swiftly shrinking down, curled up into a massive ball of fur, clearly asleep.

"Argaha..." Artorias murmured.

("Sif, my friend... Thank the gods you live...")

"Then that's our goal." Cullthane said, magic circles surrounding Terevion and Gabriel, Cullthane putting ridiculously strong mental defenses on their minds, both offensive and defensive, before focusing on amplifying them

"Tell Metatron that waking up a certain individual should likely be our next goal. He'll know what I'm talking about." Cullthane said to Lance

"...she shouldn't push herself so hard..." David said softly, looking down at Gabriel as she fell asleep.

"....We can take it from here..." he said quietly. Though he knew Gabriel couldn't hear him.

Lance glanced at Cullthane.

"erm...ok..." Lance said.

"Metatron...Cullthane thinks that our next goal should be to wake someone up. He said you'd know what he meant" Lance telepathically said to the angel.

Masayoshi sighed.

"...now that she's isn't so big. she's...almost..cute..." Masayoshi said, looking down at the wolf.

"He's talking about someone else... Just, don't worry-" Metatron was cut off by the wolf, which, while definitely not as big as before, was still absolutely enormous, towering over the group easily as the grey wolf immediately beginning to growl as her yellow eyes blended well with the soft moonlight, night having had fallen long ago for Ilios, the day now rising over the destruction on Anemos due to the difference in timezones.

"....Nevermind. Sif is up." Metatron said back.

Metatron turned with the man, "Do whatever you see fit with him... I care not... Leave him be or kill him, I don't care..."

"H-HUH...!?" The man shouted, with Sif hovering over him, her eyes flashing violently in the moonlight.

"N-...Nice doggy...?" Yeah, Sif ate him, and she ate him fast.

"Argah." Artorias let out a corrupted chuckle.

("Hehe... Good girl, Sif.")

Rory paid no mind to the man's death, "Whatever... Let's get moving!"

Sif didn't seem to care, but, she scooped Masayoshi up, grabbing her by the collar of her shirt and flipping the time mage onto her back, howling as Metatron chuckled a bit, floating onto Sif's back.

"Amusing," Metatron murmured as Artorias threw his sword at Sif, the grey wolf catching it in her mouth by the handle as Rory climbed on as well, Masayoshi being in the front.

"Damn... Your really soft...!" Rory thought to herself, yawning a bit as she laid down as best she could in Sif's fur.

Sif let out a howl, prompting Rory to jump up and stop laying in her fur.

"Oh, sorry..." Rory murmured.

Back