• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Yeah, it is, I guess..." Gabriel murmured, slowly falling asleep.

"Damnit...!" Rory thought to herself as she began dashing through Sif's body, surfing along the enormous waves of blood that were brewing in Sif's capillaries as enormous dogs made from blood and corruption chased the group down. "Metatron, where is the controller...!?"

"I'm working on it, woman!" Metatron shouted back at Rory, fending off the enormous hounds of corruption with various barriers and beams of light, biting his tongue in frustration. For some reason, space around them was violently constricting, which prevented any form of massive speed boosts or teleportation, which made things a lot harder...

Artorias surfed along the waves of blood with his enormous sword, skillfully maneuvering through the violent waves despite their intensity.

"Argahg..." Artorias said, grumbling, clearly thinking about something.

("We can worry about that if we even make it out of here alive...")

(Imagine having teleportation lmao)

Masayoshi cursed, quickly swerving around as she floated. Extending both hands, she surrounded a group of corruption within a field of slowed time, slowing them down significantly and allowing Metatron to target them easier.

"Maybe entering directly into the beast without first locating where the controller was a bad idea..." Masayoshi said, panting as she quickly avoided an oncoming rush of blood.

"Over here...!!" Metatron said, changing his movement speed and trajectory as he turned at a corner, the corruption beasts not seeming to be slowed down despite their efforts as Metatron surrounded the group in a barrier and pulled them into a safe spot, the hounds passing by them at insane speeds.

"...Damnit, why the brain of all places...? That's gotta be a couple of kilometers away..." Metatron murmured, clearly not fancying having to deal with their assailants while getting to the controller.

"Haa... Yeah..." Rory muttered, leaning against the fleshy wall, her arms crossed. "I wonder how Gabriel is doing..." She thought to herself, trying to get her mind off the danger.

Gabriel fell asleep finally, her wings instinctively covering her like a blanket as she thrashed around a bit, clearly not having a good dream, but not anything that would make her jump out of the bed in fear.

(So does the corruption resist time manip? just wanna know for the future)

Masayoshi leaned against a wall, saying nothing as she watched the hounds pass them by.

David reclined in his own bed, staring at the ceiling. He and Lance had finished their workout for the day.

"....he's doing pretty well..." David muttered, thinking back to their workout. Lance had managed to finish the entire thing without collapsing this time, which was a definite improvement.

Metatron let out a frustrated growl as he formed a drill made of light around his hand, beginning to drill through Sif's capillaries, now trying to navigate a way to the brain. Artorias simply let out a corrupted sigh, following Metatron. He didn't wanna hurt Sif but knew something like this wouldn't do much to her anyway.

Gabriel's wings batted Terevion's hand away as he tried to poke her, releasing an aura of warmth around the Archangel as she stopped thrashing around, her eyes opening up a bit. She was clearly half-asleep and barely aware of her surroundings.

"Metatron, any idea where we're going...?" Rory asked, helping Metatron cut through the flesh.

"Barely," Metatron said bluntly, the sound of the corrupted hounds raging throughout Sif's body audible to them even in this tunnel of flesh.

"The corruption gets more intense the closer we get to the controller... And that ***** my vision. Actually, idea, Masayoshi, come here." Metatron said.

After about 30 minutes, Gabriel awoke from her nap, letting out a loud yawn as her wings flapped to get any dust out of the feathers, akin to how a cat or a dog would shake themselves off to get any dirt or grime out of their fur. Some of her feathers were detached from this, a few landing on Terevion.

"...Te...re...vi...??" Gabriel slowly turned to Terevion, still barely able to see him due to having just woken up.

"Well, specifically, I want you to look into the past, and not the future, so perhaps I should've phrased it better. If you'd give me permission to perform a certain... "method" on you, so that I can temporarily use the ability, I might be able to retrace the steps of the controller..." Metatron said.

"An old ability that was previously sealed due to my contractor's weakness also seems to be awakening again, so, that'll help significantly... Lest you can bestow it upon me yourself." Metatron said, his eyes lighting up like before.

(Does Masayoshi have power bestowal or am I just high?)

"Metatron, any idea where we're going...?" Rory asked, helping Metatron cut through the flesh.

"Barely," Metatron said bluntly, the sound of the corrupted hounds raging throughout Sif's body audible to them even in this tunnel of flesh.

"The corruption gets more intense the closer we get to the controller... And that ***** my vision. Actually, idea, Masayoshi, come here." Metatron said.

After about 30 minutes, Gabriel awoke from her nap, letting out a loud yawn as her wings flapped to get any dust out of the feathers, akin to how a cat or a dog would shake themselves off to get any dirt or grime out of their fur. Some of her feathers were detached from this, a few landing on Terevion.

"...Te...re...vi...??" Gabriel slowly turned to Terevion, still barely able to see him due to having just woken up.
"Gabriel. What did you dream about?" Terevion asked, not really bothered by the feathers

"You can only use it for a few seconds. I need it done for more than 10 minutes, at least, due to how far we'll be moving. If you can't do that, then, well, it'll be completely painless, is all I'll say." Metatron said.

Masayoshi sighed. rolling her eyes slightly. If she had her full strength she could easily accomplish something like that, but the Lostbelts hampered her time abilities significantly.

"...fine, Metatron. Just...don't do anything...weird with them. I like being able to see." Masayoshi said, shaking her head, visibly frustrated by the situation.

"Gabriel. What did you dream about?" Terevion asked, not really bothered by the feathers
"Whag...? Dren..m...?" Gabriel shook her head a bit, "Oh... Ugh... What'd I dream about...? Oh, uh... Just... something a bit horrific, that's all..." She murmured, turning away a bit.
Masayoshi sighed. rolling her eyes slightly. If she had her full strength she could easily accomplish something like that, but the Lostbelts hampered her time abilities significantly.

"...fine, Metatron. Just...don't do anything...weird with them. I like being able to see." Masayoshi said, shaking her head, visibly frustrated by the situation.
"I said I was going to give them back, didn't I? Besides, like the Evil of Humanity said, she can just make you new ones. Now, hold still, and don't tell your husband or he'll try and obliterate me..." Metatron murmured, forming a blade of light around his hands.

The removal was instant, Masayoshi losing her vision faster than she could realize, her nerves having been severed so swiftly that she could not even process pain, no blood coming out, either.

"Thank you, Masayoshi. Now..." Metatron's eyes turned completely gold, magic circles forming around Masayoshi's as Metatron began to see footprints in the flesh...

"Found em'..." Metatron murmured.

"Finally...!" Rory shouted, Artorias crossing his arms.

"Y-Yeah... Some... Haa.. Water would be nice..." Gabriel's eyes went blurry as she fell forward into Terevion's arms, her wings flapping rapidly again as she breathed heavily, sweating profusely as she nearly fell to the ground, the rapid flapping of her wings signaling that she was clearly not well as she was on the verge of passing out.

Gabriel drank, still breathing heavily as she used Terevion to prop herself up. "...I'm... seeing... A lot of people... d-dying... And... there's corruption... And that... guy with a crystal on his back...?" Gabriel turned around a bit to puke, still using Terevion to prop herself up.

"In... In... Ahh..."

"Oh, quit whining, it wasn't so bad. Your husband loses most of his appendages every month, try to grow some backbone..." Metatron murmured, now beginning to drill again.

"Yeah but then Metatron would have free toy eyes. So you sure?" Rhongo asked Masayoshi as she stabilized the Mage

"The knowledge you were hit with? Or maybe some retrocognition? Either way, you aren't doing well, do you want want be carried?" Terevion asked

Gabriel drank, still breathing heavily as she used Terevion to prop herself up. "...I'm... seeing... A lot of people... d-dying... And... there's corruption... And that... guy with a crystal on his back...?" Gabriel turned around a bit to puke, still using Terevion to prop herself up.

"In... In... Ahh..."

"Oh, quit whining, it wasn't so bad. Your husband loses most of his appendages every month, try to grow some backbone..." Metatron murmured, now beginning to drill again.
"....Fair enough..." Masayoshi sighed.

"...Though it's a lot easier to deal with when our regeneration actually works..."

"Yeah but then Metatron would have free toy eyes. So you sure?" Rhongo asked Masayoshi as she stabilized the Mage
"...on second thought...maybe i'll just wait until he's done with them. I'd rather have the original pair, honestly...." Masayoshi said, smiling in the general direction Rhongo was.

"...and, thank you." She said, appreciating the stability.

Metatron sighed, "...Look, here." Metatron snapped his fingers, Masayoshi's eyes returning to their sockets, Metatron's light connecting the nerves back together.

"Forgive me for not being able to do a more safe and sound ritual, but, we're short on time... Can you move?" Metatron asked the time mage, begrudgingly apologizing to her for the 2nd time ever.

"Yeah, I... I think it's the knowledge... Of... Agh...! What's... going... haaa... to happen...! Soon...!" Gabriel began to writhe in pain, pushing Terevion away as she began to cover herself with her wings, trembling on the ground.

"What is this?" Blade Wolf came out of the shadows, walking up to see Gabriel writhing.

"What's the situation?"

"Blade Wolf, the knowledge of corruption and dead individuals came here orchestrated by the one you described, get into contact with Poseidon and have him force an evacuation of the entire Island!" Terevion said quickly, putting a strong hand on Gabriel's shoulder as if to comfort her

"You don't need to apologize Metatron, I'm just a bit...frustrated, that's all" Masayoshi said, rubbing her eyes as she regained her vision.

"...thank you for apologizing though." She said, smiling at the angel.

David burst out of the house, Lance following quickly behind him

"Gabriel!" David yelled, rushing by her side.

"...whats happening to her?!"

"Evacuation? Human, there is nowhere to evacuate but down below, in the oceans." Blade Wolf said.

"Instead, we will stand and fight." Poseidon walked out from the shadows, having heard everything. "If we evacuate, I'd prefer it if we tried to set course for Atlantis and get Asclepius to help your friend, but... We are short on time." Poseidon said bluntly.

"...N-No...!! AGH!-" Gabriel cried out as she held her head in pain, an explosion sounding from Poseidon's village, a pillar of purple energy erupting from afar.

Metatron could feel something was off, "...Lance, give me a status update...!" Metatron telepathically demanded as he began moving as fast as he could.

"W-Woah! Metatron, what's up...!?" Rory called out as she did her best to keep up.

Lance fumbled a bit, quickly answering Metatron, as he stared at the explosion.

"I...I Don't know, Metatron!" Lance said hurriedly.

"Gabriel has seemingly collapsed in intense pain, and a large explosion has just occurred on the island!"

David stared at the explosion, instantly getting ready to fight as he prepared to engage the assailant.

Masayoshi began to rush behind Metatron, quickly getting in contact with David.

"Honey! are you alright?!" Masayoshi yelled telepathically.

"We are under attack, but I'm fine for now, honey! I'll update you when I can!" David said telepathically.

Cullthane's attacks seemed to swiftly quell the explosion of dark energy, but the damage was already done, most of the local people already having been killed, most were killed instantly, but some were clearly burned alive by the explosion.

"This was without a doubt a calculated attack... What were they betting on, I wonder...?" Blade wolf muttered as Poseidon slammed his trident into the ground, letting out a frustrated growl.

"A calculated attack it was, indeed," Poseidon murmured as Kiara ran up, having just heard everything.

"What the...!?" She shouted.

Metatron drilled through the rest of Sif's body before making it up her spinal cord and to the brain, bursting through her skull after drilling through with all of his might. "Where...!?" Metatron shouted.

"Who the hell!?!" A voice shouted out, a man covered in scale-like armor with weird tendrils stuck into Sif's brain that were obviously what was controlling her.

"You rat!!" Metatron shouted, dashing over and grabbing the man by the neck.

Yharon transformed to his dragon form as he also clasped his hands around both Seraphim and man, clearly wanting to keep them in place in a rage

Rhongomyniad barely held herself back from attacking the tentacles immediately as she didn't know if that would kill sif yet or not

Cullthane's attacks seemed to swiftly quell the explosion of dark energy, but the damage was already done, most of the local people already having been killed, most were killed instantly, but some were clearly burned alive by the explosion.

"This was without a doubt a calculated attack... What were they betting on, I wonder...?" Blade wolf muttered as Poseidon slammed his trident into the ground, letting out a frustrated growl.

"A calculated attack it was, indeed," Poseidon murmured as Kiara ran up, having just heard everything.

"What the...!?" She shouted.

Metatron drilled through the rest of Sif's body before making it up her spinal cord and to the brain, bursting through her skull after drilling through with all of his might. "Where...!?" Metatron shouted.

"Who the hell!?!" A voice shouted out, a man covered in scale-like armor with weird tendrils stuck into Sif's brain that were obviously what was controlling her.

"You rat!!" Metatron shouted, dashing over and grabbing the man by the neck.
"Damn..." Terevion snarled out, sighing out and turning to Gabriel

"Are you recovering?" Terevion asked

Back