• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Belial began breathing in and out, leaning against his lover as his breathing intensified. He held onto Shalor tightly, clearly not at all happy in the slightest. In fact, his anger was more akin to sadness and disbelief at this point.

"I... I..." He just didn't know what to say.

"......What... Shalor said." Belial said, doing his best to keep his composure.

"...Have you changed...?"

David stared at the sky.

"After what happened...I realized...how destructive I was. To the people who care about me." David said quietly.

"I....did everything I could. to change myself. After that. I wanted to become the man...Gabriel thought I could be..."

"....I took up hobbies. Meditation, reading, I trained for millions of years with Rory. I...." David trailed off.

"...I'm...smarter. Then the person who did that to Gabriel. More mature." David said softly. He recalled what Kiara had said to him back in the pool.

".....I think I have changed, Belial. I honestly...think I have..." He said quietly.

"...and...I want to try and fix my relationship with Gabriel. I want...I want to...help her build her life again..." David murmured.

"............................"

Belial let out a very light sigh.

"Alright, David..." He said. He was still clearly angry and disappointed, that much was very clear, and he definitely felt like strangling David.

"If you think you've changed... I want you... To hold yourself to that standard..." Belial said, "Next time I see you... I want you to prove to me... That you've actually changed for the better... I want you to show me." He said bluntly.

"...I don't think I need to describe what I'll do if you're lying to me."

"Don't worry about your life. Worry about the one you completely ****** over, David. How have you actually been doing in fixing your relationship with Gabriel...?" Belial asked sternly, "Have you tried talking to her...? Hell, have you tried talking to anybody...?"

"Don't worry about your life. Worry about the one you completely ****** over, David. How have you actually been doing in fixing your relationship with Gabriel...?" Belial asked sternly, "Have you tried talking to her...? Hell, have you tried talking to anybody...?"
"......."

"....I haven't done enough..." David said truthfully.

"...the first time I tried talking to her...she erm, she threatened to kill me. Which....is understandable..." David said, scratching his head.

"...outside of...talking to her when she was depressed...I...I haven't done much more..." he said quietly.

"......."

"....I haven't done enough..." David said truthfully.

"...the first time I tried talking to her...she erm, she threatened to kill me. Which....is understandable..." David said, scratching his head.

"...outside of...talking to her when she was depressed...I...I haven't done much more..." he said quietly.
Belial sighed, "You've gotta do better than that, David. You know she's not strong enough to straight-up murder you without considerable effort. You should be trying harder than that..." Belial said bluntly.

David nodded, scratching his head.

“yeah. I uh, contacted my wife while we were walking here. Their alright. Nobody is injured.” He said, smiling slightly.

“….” he said nothing for a few moments.

“how are…you doing, Gabriel?” He asked, looking at her.

“last time we talked you were…really depressed. Have you..talked to anyone about it?”

Back