• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Sure." Terevion said, picking up Gabriel like a princess and carrying her since Gabriel kinda can't get out of range of it cause it's her damn ring lol

"U-uhm... Gabriel it's fine! We have a good system going!" Shalor said, pretty crappily trying to calm Gabriel down
"**** you're system! Put me down!!!" Gabriel shouted, thrashing around violently in Terevion's grip, forming dozens of magic circles in an exhausted rage.

"Are you trying to blow up the whole damn place!? Gabriel, calm down!!" Kiara shouted.

"You're moment is getting out of hand. Please calm the Archangel down before she vaporizes this place." Blade Wolf said as he jumped into the room.

"Just put me down! Put me down, put me down, put me down, put me down!" Gabriel shouted continuously.

"See? I knew this was a bad idea, Shalor! Now she's screaming! Everything is just a bad ******* idea! Gah, why does everything I touch just ******* obliterate itself!?" Belial shouted, now sorta losing it as well.

"David, a little help!? Lance!? Gabriel's panicking!!" Kiara shouted, now panicking as well.

"Happy!? She's screaming!" Belial responded back, "This was all just one big ****-up... How did I let you talk me into this!?"

Gabriel breathed heavily, her magic circles still armed and ready to obliterate the entire building at a moment's notice.

"Yeah but she's obviously uncontrollably happy! Just calm down Gabriel! No need to do anything jurastic just because myself and Belial are alive, also if you don't calm down I think Belial's gonna get unhappy!" Shalor said just as Cullthane floated into the room and sat down on a chair he created

"Shut up... Just... Be Quiet..." Gabriel murmured, "I've got to much SHIT to worry about... I'm happy... Gabriel's happy... Yep, I'm so happy...! Just dandy! Why, I'm so happy, I don't think I wanna skin David alive anymore! Oh, I think I'll forgive him for ruining my life! Oh ho, silly me! Don't worry, Shalor! Gabriel is oooookay!"

"Wait what's this about David ruining your life?" Belial asked, "Did I hear that right???"

"Probably a ****-up he did where he actively said he wanted to commit seppuku to Gabriel." Shalor murmured to Belial before speaking to Gabriel

"Just calm down Gabriel, I never said to do anything but that. Just saying you are a big part of what's helping me keep it together." Shalor said seriously

Belial could notice that David was now in the area cause he's just broken like that, simply sighing.

"I know shit is hard, right now... But, pretending to be calm when you really aren't is going to help... Running away from your problems isn't going to help... This... Is just going to kill you..." He said.

"....Shut up." Gabriel murmured.

"Haaa... Gabriel, I wanna talk to David. Give him the ring for a bit." Belial said, sighing as Gabriel took off the ring and threw it at David.

"Put that on... Belial wants to talk to you..." Gabriel murmured.

"........"

".....Belial?" David said blankly.

"uh...." David scratched his head, slowly putting the ring on.

".....uh....is this actually Belial?" David said, unsure if he should believe it or not, excitement slowly rising in his voice.
"Yes, David. It's actually me. It's been a while." Belial said, Belial's voice sounding within the wrestlers mind.

"oh-" David said. He stopped for a few moments, clearly processing that as a million questions popped into his head. He chose to ignore them, knowing there would be no point in bombarding them like that.

"Well, CONGRATULATIONS you two!!!" David yelled out, a grin returning to his face.

"Didn't uh...know that was possible. But that's ******* amazing! I'm so happy for ya guys!!" David said excitedly.

"Thanks... You've been busy as well... I don't think I can name many Shadow Soldiers who've reached that sort of physical perfection..." Belial said, sounding sort of sarcastic, but it was clear he was also somewhat impressed by David's progress since the last time they saw each other.

"Thanks... You've been busy as well... I don't think I can name many Shadow Soldiers who've reached that sort of physical perfection..." Belial said, sounding sort of sarcastic, but it was clear he was also somewhat impressed by David's progress since the last time they saw each other.
"OH ya noticed my body conditioning?!" David asked smiling brightly.

"Thanks, man! took me a few thousand millennia, but I'm happy with how it turned out!" David said, clearly pleased to have Belial notice it, even if he sounded sarcastic.

"Yeah... thanks..." Shalor apsolutely sucked at hiding her emotions towards David being thick with disappointment
"Ay Shalor, ya got something on ya mind man?" David asked, still happy, but thrown off by Shalor's tone.

"Ah yeah, uh....ya are really smart..." David said, deflating slightly as he scratched his head. He sat up, crossing his legs on the ground as his mood began to shift.

"....what's on ya mind, ya two?" David said.
"...I have heard a little about... Your relationship with my sister... Something about you ruining her life... What uh... What's up with that dude?" Belial asked, his voice now filled with clear and apparent anger.

"What'd you do...? Be honest with me, David..."

"........." David froze. His body visibly tensed. Slowly, he stood up, walking out of the earshot of the others as he sat down near one of the corrupted trees.

"....I did something." David said, leaning his head against the tree. He closed his eyes, trying to keep an even voice.

"....you n' Shalor probably don't know this, since ya both were...away. but me and Gabriel... became friends, for a while..." David said

"...she knew I was a **** up...yet...she still cared about me. Still pushed me to be the best I could be. Still..." David trailed off, breathing out.

"...I disappointed her. Time after time. I'd make one idiotic decision after another. I kept betraying her trust in me, kept failing to meet her expectations and Yet....she still held out hope. Hope that I was the person she thought I could be. Hope that underneath all my...bullshit, I was a...good guy, I guess." David said quietly.

"..........." David said nothing, trying to gather his thoughts.

".....While me and Gabriel were on one of our...adventures..." David started. he choked up a bit, shaking his head as he looked towards the ground.

"...we got into a fight, with this mage." David said.

"...and I...launched an attack against him..." David muttered.

"........" he said nothing again, clenching his fists.

".....that attack killed, every person in the dimension we were in. All of them. I killed them all." David choked out.

"...that was the last straw for Gabriel. That was it. I betrayed her trust for the last time."

"and then I made it worse...by telling her I'd kill myself. and then giving her some half-assed apology afterwards..."

"....I'm...sure. Gabriel could tell you her side better. but...that's why...me and her aren't on good terms..." David said, he leaned against a tree, saying nothing.

"............Okay, so let me so if I've got this right," Belial said, completely ignoring the images he saw in David's mind. The people dying didn't bother him. Well, it did, but it wasn't at all visible on his face or in his mind.

"...You became my sister's friend... Betrayed her trust multiple times... Then murdered an entire dimension of people...?" Belial asked.

"Is... Is that right...?"

It was almost as if he was in disbelief.

Back