• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Very funny, Rhongomyniad..." Rory murmured, "We can focus on why all we want later, for now, we've just gotta figure out who. I suggest we figure out a way t-" Suddenly, Artorias jumped into the air, beginning to climb up the enormous tail faster than most of them could fly.

"Artorias?" Rory tilted her head as she began climbing as well, "What's up?" She asked.

Artorias remained silent but silently motioned that they needed to be on guard. It seemed he knew more than he let on but didn't find it necessary to explain just yet.

"Ahrgh." Artorias said sternly.

("You'll figure it out soon. Right now, actually.")

Eventually, the group made it to a large, and I mean LARGE patch of gray fur, which was mixed with some purple and white here and there. It was akin to an entire land made of fur, the large strands of hair being akin to enormous blades. It was clear that this wasn't Sif's tail only, it was Sif, but she just wasn't visible due to the sheer and utter size of her tail alone.

Metatron immediately sprouted his wings, "Then we've already reached the main body..." Metatron's eyes lit up again as he sensed incoming danger, but he didn't know from where, staying close to Masayoshi and Rhongomyniad.

Artorias began cutting into Sif, trying to carve a hole into her body, knowing she wouldn't feel any pain from this due to her sheer size. It'd at most be akin to an ant-bite. Metatron crossed his arms, seeming to assist Artorias.

"It seems you noticed that the controller was coming from inside of her as well..." Metatron thought, both of them being able to rip a large hole, or well, what was considered large from their perspective, into Sif.

Artorias dropped down into Sif's body, landing on an enormous bone which seemed to be her spine, blood dripping from the ceiling. Rory dropped down with him, looking around as she seemed a little shaken by the clearly dark atmosphere, a feeling of dread seeping from the flesh.

Rory created a thin katana, "Haa... ******* gross... Stay on guard..." She murmured.

Meanwhile...

Gabriel took a seat in one of the rooms in Blade Wolf's place, then going to lay down on the bed. Her face was buried into one of the pillows, so she clearly wasn't in the mood for any talking.

Then she heard Shalor's call, and she sighed

"...What?" She answered, her voice gruff and unfriendly.

"Someone else...? Who, exactly...? Wait, you're contacting me from a dream... HOLD THE **** UP-" Gabriel shouted, immediately shooting up from the bed.

"Quick babe what the **** do I say-" Belial whispered to Shalor so Gabriel couldn't hear him.

Gabriel, as expected, was already hysterical as she crawled into the corner of her room, trembling. "B-BELIAL!? YOUR ALIVE...?!?! YOUR ALIVE... OF COURSE YOUR ALIVE...!" Gabriel shouted.

"H-Heeeeeeeyyyyy...." Belial said very awkwardly and slowly.

"BELIAL'S ALIVE!?" Kiara burst into the room, hearing Gabriel's shouting.

"A KID...!?" Gabriel shouted.

"A KID!? WHOSE HAVING A KID!?" Kiara shouted back.

"BELIAL AND SHALOR...!" Gabriel shouted.

"WHOSE SHALOR, AGAIN!?" Kiara shouted back.

"MY BFF HOLY HEAVEN IM SO HAPPY AHHHHH-" Gabriel shouted.

"Alright...! Calm down... A kid? Holy hell... Ah ****..." Gabriel then began crying, slouching against the wall as Kiara smiled, sitting next to Gabriel, clearly extremely happy as well.

"Oh what the ****-" Gabriel immediately erased that shit from her mind and simply slouched against Kiara, with the woman placing her hand on Gabriel's head.

"Damn... A kid? What's the name gonna be?" Kiara asked Gabriel, who was still crying hysterically.

"N-Name...? Oh, right, the name...! What's their name gonna be!?" Gabriel asked, sounding incredibly excited.

"M-ME!? OH- Uh, ahhhhhh... S-Stolas..." Belial whispered, clearly nervous about this.

"S-Stolas...? Ah, that's beautiful..." Gabriel murmured, smiling as while she was still on the verge of having 3000 heart attacks, she was extremely happy.

"Yeah Shalor don't ******* remind me I know I can't do anything I know life sucks let me be ******* happy for a little while for ***** sake-" Gabriel said, completely ignoring Shalor's talk about their mental state. With Belial around, at that point, she'd just collapse into a puddle of her own sweat and tears.

"Sure." Terevion said, picking up Gabriel like a princess and carrying her since Gabriel kinda can't get out of range of it cause it's her damn ring lol

"U-uhm... Gabriel it's fine! We have a good system going!" Shalor said, pretty crappily trying to calm Gabriel down

Back