• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Metatron ignored Rhongomyniad's unnecessary rudeness and sighed, deciding to give her an update once he'd finished talking with Lance. The group on Ilios had set up a basic camp just outside the enormous hole in the island that led to the underground castle, Rory working with Hank and whatever tracking tech he could make to try and locate Sif.

"Yes, I have a moment. We're still searching for Sif, to let you know..." Metatron responded.

Metatron ignored Metatron's unnecessary rudeness and sighed, deciding to give her an update once he'd finished talking with Lance. The group on Ilios had set up a basic camp just outside the enormous hole in the island that led to the underground castle, Rory working with Hank and whatever tracking tech he could make to try and locate Sif.

"Yes, I have a moment. We're still searching for Sif, to let you know..." Metatron responded.
(Wow! Metatron doing what he normally does!

Masayoshi was doing her part to help the search, using her time magic to achieve a sort of Retrocognition, viewing the past history of the area around them, and helping to direct Hank's machine by telling him anytime he saw the wolf move in the area.

"Oh I see! Well be sure to update me when you find him!" Lance said. he was unable to keep the nervousness completely out of his voice, continuing to glance at Blade Wolf as he talked to Metatron.

"...The reason I'm calling...is that we met up with...Blade Wolf again. Who gave us some information I'd like to...relay to you..." Lance said wearily.

Lance sighed. He straightened on the wall, anxiousness appearing on his face as he realized the man might have been on the island with the others.

"Blade Wolf informed us that he met a man of that description earlier. He thinks that Adam may be the cause of the corruption, though he has no concrete proof." Lance said.

"Did he do anything when he saw you?" Lance asked.

Last edited:
"I'll be sure to alert you of when-" Metatron was cut off by Rory's intrusion on their telepathic link.

"Sorry to interrupt you lovebirds, but Metatron, we think we're getting closer to finding Sif. You should come to check this out." Rory thought to Metatron.

"Alright. I'll be there. Sorry, Lance, but, duty calls..." Metatron thought to Lance.

(I can imagine Metatron making Lance an overnight bag or some shit lol.)

"Good. Keep me updated." Metatron said before sighing and cutting the connection, turning to Rhongomyniad.

"They've met up with Blade Wolf apparently, and are discussing that shadowy figure we saw in the castle... Apparently, his name is Adam... Obviously, I don't trust this info..." Metatron murmured.

"It's of no consequence," Metatron said, flying over to Rory and the rest of the group. "What have you found?" Metatron asked, turning to Rory.

"Well..." Rory scratched her head a bit, seeming both confused and unsure of how to describe what they'd found. "Fly up a bit and you'll be able to see it."

Metatron shrugged before flying into the air to see what she was talking about, "Oh, what the heaven??" Metatron said, noticing that they were all standing on an enormous paw-print the size of a city.

Last edited:
"Aghahr." Artorias responded, standing up and shrugging.

("No idea. It seems there are different effects based on who is corrupted, but Sif was definitely not this enormous... At least we know she's nearby, though.")

"Really nearby, actually..." Rory murmured as she sniffed the ground, beginning to follow some sort of trail.

Everyone else followed along I assume, Rory eventually stopping as the group ran into something akin to a mountain, but was clearly a living thing, a few hours later. It was clear the mountain was part of something far larger due to the weird movement of the supposed rocks, which could be seen as exposed/hardened flesh, and the multitude of plates/armor that surrounded it akin to snake scales.

"...Argah...?" Artorias murmured, touching the enormous structure.

("This is... Sif's tail...?")

"That's your pet's tail? Damn, tell her to lay off the dog food... What happened to her...?" Rory asked Artorias.

Most of what Rhongomyniad got from using her psychometry was mostly static and noise. It was unclear how exactly Sif was corrupted, but the corruption ran deep.

"So... What's our next move?" Rory asked, "Do we try climbing or some shit...?"

Metatron sighed, simply remaining silent as he also examined Sif's enormous tail, his eyes lighting up.

"I'm testing my examination skills. Lance is getting stronger, so, I am also getting stronger as well." Metatron murmured, "And from what I can tell, it seems Sif is being controlled by something barring the corruption... In simpler terms, the corruption was merely used to boost her size, but something else is manually controlling her functions..."

Back