• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Gabriel nodded, beckoning Kinzer to lead them to Blade Wolf, to which he nodded and beckoned the group to follow him.

Kinzer led the group through the forest where a patch of corruption had begun festering, Kinzer pinching his nose for some reason.

"What's up, Kinzer?" Kiara asked.

"Nothing... Just the smell of the corruption gets to me sometimes..." Kinzer murmured.

David sighed, nodding.

"...yeah, I guess your right, Gabriel. He ain't gonna be easy to work with..." David said. Suddenly, he felt something in his mind, a small "ping", akin to getting a phone notification. Glancing around, he moved away from the group a bit.

"....Hello...My queen..." David said telepathically, a small grin on his face as he felt Masayoshi reaching out to him.

"Hey, honey! I just wanted to check on you! Are you feeling alright?" Masayoshi responded. She smiled, but clearly, there was a bit of worry behind her words.

David hesitated for moments.

"....I...I had a chat...with a good friend, earlier. It...made me realize some things..." David said, scratching his head.

"It was wrong...to blame myself...for what happened..."

Masayoshi nodded, her smile widening as she heard the news.

"I'm glad talking with them helped honey...I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you..." Masayoshi thought.

"...don't worry, honey. Ya helped plenty. It just took another person to...set me straight a bit, that's all" David thought.

"But hey...that's enough about me. How are things on your end?" David asked.

"They're fine, honey. We had a short fight with a corrupted knight, but that's all the excitement we've had so far..." Masayoshi said, chuckling slightly.

"I don't need to kick his ass, do I?" David thought, half-jokingly, as he continued to walk.

"...don't worry honey, he was being mind-controlled, he doesn't mean us any harm..." Masayoshi thought, chuckling slightly.

"Alright honey, I'm glad ya alright." David thought, smiling.

"...and I'm glad your feeling better too, darling. Is there anything else bothering you...?" Masayoshi said, wanting to ensure he felt well enough to continue.

"Well...there is one more problem I have..." David thought.

"What is it, honey?" Masayoshi said, a small smile on her lips.

" It's that I'm not currently in your arms, showering you with all the love you deserve..." David thought, a wide grin on his face.

Masayoshi smiled, a small blush appearing on her face.

"Well...once we get back....let's fix that, shall we~" Masayoshi thought, chuckling.

David blushed.

"Of course...once we get back...i'll worship you like the goddess you are..." David thought.

"...and I can't wait for that honey~" Masayoshi purred.

"...stay safe until we get there alright?" She added.

David nodded, a wide grin on his face.

"...Alright, honey, I'll try" David said.

They continued to talk within their shared telepathic link for a few more moments, before eventually departing. David rejoined the group. He was still blushing slightly.

(Midas is finally playing the Masayoshi Zoro should've been playing himself. We've reached Nirvana.)

"From my experience with him, not really. In a fight, he's stupidly intelligent and has practical dominion over electricity in most forms, along with having an enormous chainsaw that negates durability... So, we'll try not to start a fight, obviously." Gabriel murmured.

"Yeah, Blade Wolf was ******* busted... I hope we can get him on our side to deal with whatever is causing this corruption..." Kiara murmured.

"That'd be a great help, but yeah, it'd be best to save that for more important enemies, and obviously, we aren't even planning to fight Blade Wolf in the first place." Gabriel said, "I definitely feel a bit more comfortable knowing we have something like that and not a shitty time stop..." Gabriel whispered to herself.

(Masayoshi has shown the ability to freeze select people in time in the last arc lol, and her time abilities are more advanced now than they were then. idk why Gabriel going at her like that 💀 )

David shrugged.

"Gabriel's right. No reason to waste something like that here. Worst comes to worst, I can try and hold 'em down with my gravity if we need to retreat" David said.

(Probably uh, just more time-based abilities lol. Like slowing down/stopping time around others, peering a few seconds into the future, speeding up time around herself and others to increase their speed etc. Time magic is like, Masayoshi's main gimmick, so she's gonna be pretty versatile with it, or as versatile as she can be within the Lostbelt limits)

(it sure is hard when your character automatically scales above everyone's magic. Truly a tragedy)

David shrugged.

"I'm used to it at this point" He said.

(Life is suffering.)

After a few more minutes of walking, the group would stumble upon a large and complex wooden structure partially surrounded by corruption, the sound of metal grinding against stone coming from the inside.

"This must be the place." Gabriel thought to herself, walking up to the structure and knocking on the front-door, she got no response, so she just kicked down the door.

"Unpleasant." A monotone voice sounded throughout the structure.

"Ugh... Is that what you sound like...?" Kinzer thought to himself as he heard Blade Wolf's completely empty and monotone voice, still holding his nose.

"Come out, Blade Wolf!" Gabriel shouted.

"Unpleasant." The mechanical beast's sounded once more, Blade Wolf walking out from a nearby corner and into another room.

"Unpleasant."

"I am talking about most existing objects and lifeforms, but, the being that you call corruption, also fits in that." Blade Wolf said, dragging some jam and bread with his tail onto a wooden table in the front room, then spreading some of the jam on a piece of the bread poorly and consuming it for some reason.

"Why... Are you eating, if I may ask...?" Kiara asked, seeming a little creeped about by how someone as emotionless and monotone as Blade Wolf was eating.

"Experimenting. What do you want?" Blade Wolf asked, "Also, David, also known as King Tiger, also known as Whiny Bitch or That guy I want to dismember and burn alive, by Gabriel Artensia, the Counter Apoptosis, also known as Archangel Bitch by someone who isn't present, I could hear you call me unpleasant, and the feeling is mutual. If I can feel things. Still working on that."

"I am acutely aware of that. Those were not my insults. Those were hers." Blade Wolf said, turning to Gabriel a bit.

"But regardless of that, I am unaware of what this corruption truly is. Mostly. I am aware of who is causing it." Blade Wolf said.

"Really!? Who?!" Kiara immediately jumped up at hearing this news, accidentally tripping and falling.

"Barring your idiocy, yes, I do know who it is... Their name. I know their name. Inconsequentially to me, a person covered in shadows came up to me one day with a large orange crystal on their back... They called themselves 'Adam'. That is all I am aware of." Blade Wolf said, his tail swaying side-to-side.

"Hm... No, I don't think so..." Gabriel said to David, clearly deep in thought.

"His location and his appearance are unknown, but, it is almost certain he is the one who created this corruption." Blade Wolf said, setting out a few expertly carved wooden plates with some bread and jam for all of them.

"...And can you confirm that?" Kinzer asked.

"No." Blade Wolf said bluntly.

David, glanced at the bread, realizing he hadn't eaten in days. The action of the last lostbelt, and his own depression, had pretty much killed his appetite for a long time. Hesitating for a moment, he snatched the bread from one of the plates, hungrily digging into it.

"...Well...that's a better guess than anything we got..." David said, taking another bite of his bread.

"Either way, he's connected to the...corruption stuff somehow. So even if he didn't create it, it would be worth investigatin'"

Back