• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David stared at Kiara again. His thoughts jumbled, confused. Again caught off guard by her response.

"...no...I'm...I'm...." David trailed off, surprise and confusion evident in his expression. He had blamed himself. It was all his fault, he was sure of it. That was the only reason something like that could have happened. He had just failed again. Just like always. But then...why would she say something like that?

"...You...you really...think that Kiara...? You...think." David began.

"...I've...I've...become...a better...person...?" David muttered.

Lance chuckled, choosing to assume Metatron was joking.

"...alright Metatron, I'll keep you updated." He said. smiling.
"Of course I do, man." Kiara said sincerely, "If I didn't think that, I wouldn't have admired you, or tried to help you, David. If you hadn't changed, Rory would've had your balls on a platter by now!" Kiara said, snickering a bit.

"Alright. Metatron, out." Metatron said, cutting the connection.

"Of course I do, man." Kiara said sincerely, "If I didn't think that, I wouldn't have admired you, or tried to help you, David. If you hadn't changed, Rory would've had your balls on a platter by now!" Kiara said, snickering a bit.

"Alright. Metatron, out." Metatron said, cutting the connection.
David stared at Kiara for a moment. Not saying anything. His eyes began to water, a tear nearly falling from his face before he quickly covered his face with one hand, wiping away the tears in the bath. More tears soon followed, before David began crying silently, his tears minglingly with the bathwater as he submerged himself deeper into the warm pool.

"....I guess your right about that..." David said, a small smile forming on his lips.

"...T-thank you Kiara..."

"...Just...thank you....for....for...."

"...believing in me...." David said quietly.

Last edited:
"No problem, dude. I'm just... I just want you to be happy, yknow? I... I want everybody to be happy! Try not to beat yourself up about things you can't control, yeah?" Kiara said, smiling as she got up as well, clearly going to get out.
David nodded, wiping his eyes.

“… you're a good person, Kiara. I…I really appreciate how you're always…open to talking.” David said, his voice still filled with emotion.

“…I…I’m glad I can call you a friend...”

Last edited:
David nodded, wiping his eyes.

“… you're a good person, Kiara. I…I really appreciate how you're always…open to talking.” David said, his voice still filled with emotion.

“…I…I’m glad I can call you a friend...”
"It's no problem, man. Come on, let's get out and figure out how the hell we're supposed to get off this island..." Kiara said, smiling.

David smiled and nodded.

"yeah...It would be nice to meet up with the others again..." David said

Slowly he raised himself out of the bath, drying himself off with a towel as he prepared to leave.

Lance chimed in suddenly, having stayed in the bath himself.

"I've been talking to Metatron...Apparently, the other group has found a way to quickly travel to this island. If everything goes well, they should meet up with us soon" He said.

Last edited:
"Wolf? Ugh... Puts a bad taste in my mouth..." Kinzer murmured, ignoring Terevion's comment and sighing. "Alright. There is an escape route we could take, but it's being guarded by this... thing." Kinzer said.

"What kind of thing?" Gabriel asked, crossing her arms and floating in the air with her legs crossed.

"Uh... I don't really get it myself, but it's kinda wolf-like, I guess..." Kinzer murmured, "I uh... Don't really know what it is myself. It's metallic, though."

Back