• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Yeah. Either that or I could just surround you all in my wingspan if you like being cozy while potentially crashing into an island." Metatron said, shrugging.

"Agahhar." Artorias said, scratching his chin.

("Interesting... Well, I agree with the witch lady, let's not overcomplicate things. For now, let us depart from this disgusting castle while I retain my sanity.")

Artorias followed along with the group, using his enormous sword to cut down large chunks of corruption so he could clear a safer path for the group, eventually reaching the surface, Rory breathing a bit heavily and leaning against a nearby rock.

"So cautious, but also quite ignorant. I lead you into no trap." Poseidon said as they got to what seemed to be a sizeable town that was being slowly built by people wearing peculiar bronze armor and masks.

"Nice place..." Gabriel murmured, floating in the air with her legs crossed while holding Cullthane.

"Yep. Not quite fit for a king though, I'd say." Kinzer said, planting his staff in the ground once again.

"Who are these people...?" Kiara whispered to herself, scratching her chin.

"Leader? Haha! No No, not quite. These are the Prajurit Raja, dear magician. A nomadic warrior tribe, descendants of warrior kings that have dwelled on this island for centuries. When I came here, they provided me with food and drink, although, I did not quite need it." Poseidon said.

"Now, would any of you like to have a bath? There is a spring at the edge of this settlement." Poseidon offered, his trident fading away into a small pocket dimension.

"Abdi tiasa mandi!" Kiara exclaimed.

(Yes, we're getting into Sundanese again lol.)

Poseidon nodded, leading the group to a large pool of hot water at the edge of the town. We then assume everybody got naked and got in cause we can't really go into detail in the main thread. 🌚

"Soooo... Water's nice, right?" Kiara asked, smiling.

"Lance, you there?" Metatron's voice popped up in Lance's head.

Terevion didn't seem at all bothered about seeing naked woman, being sat next to Gabriel and just looking anyone he actually did look at in the eyes

Cullthane didn't seem very bothered either, just sitting at the edge of the pool and writing in a book that seemed completely waterproof

David submerged himself into the water, dipping down to his neck. some relief washed over him, he hadn't realized how tense his body had been.

"...yeah..." he said quietly, his eyes dim as he looked down into the water.

"...Kiara. Can I....ask you something...?" David said quietly.

Lance straightened in the bath, hearing Metatron's voice.

"...Hello Metatron! I'm here!" He said telepathically.

Last edited:
Gabriel didn't seem bothered by anybody seeing her naked either, simply dipping completely under the water.

"Yeah, what's up?" Kiara asked David, turning to him with a smile.

"Good. How are things on you're end?" Metatron asked.
David looked at her for a few moments before sighing.

"....When we first met. I was...a dumb asshole. I'm....I'm...sure you remember...the shit I put you through...when you first came here..." David said quietly, looking away from her. He hesitated for a few moments, trying to form the words in his mind.

".....Do...do you think....I've changed? Am I....any different now...then I was back then...?" David muttered. He looked at her, his voice showing a hint of desperation as he waited for her answer.

"...It's going fabulously, Metatron! We just met up with this man named Poseidon, who has taken us back to his village! Right now we are getting cleaned up in a hot spring as we plan our next move." He said telepathically.

"...Gabriel got injured earlier...due to Poseidon mistaking her as a threat...but she's physically fine now I think..." he said telepathically, glancing at Gabriel.

David looked at her for a few moments before sighing.

"....When we first met. I was...a dumb asshole. I'm....I'm...sure you remember...the shit I put you through...when you first came here..." David said quietly, looking away from her. He hesitated for a few moments, trying to form the words in his mind.

".....Do...do you think....I've changed? Am I....any different now...then I was back then...?" David muttered. He looked at her, his voice showing a hint of desperation as he waited for her answer.

"...It's going fabulously, Metatron! We just met up with this man named Poseidon, who has taken us back to his village! Right now we are getting cleaned up in a hot spring as we plan our next move." He said telepathically.

"...Gabriel got injured earlier...due to Poseidon mistaking her as a threat...but she's physically fine now I think..." he said telepathically, glancing at Gabriel.
"Well..." Kiara scratched her chin, "I think you've changed, yeah. I mean, I don't blame you for being an asshole. There were a lot of misinterpretations on both sides, but... I don't really blame you, man." Kiara said, "But yeah, I don't think you're the kind of guy to do that shit anymore! If you were I'm pretty sure a few of us would've vaporized you..."

"Poseidon? Just great... We've met up with a corrupted knight with a cute name. Artorias, he calls himself. He says that his pet wolf, Sif, has enough speed to get us to you..." Metatron said.
"Can't say I have better, so anything you want to talk about since we have some time of reprive?" Terevion asked
"No. I just wanna not smell like shit." Gabriel said, "Thinking about how we can get out of here... And how we'll survive... Is a little tiring as well..."

"Well..." Kiara scratched her chin, "I think you've changed, yeah. I mean, I don't blame you for being an asshole. There were a lot of misinterpretations on both sides, but... I don't really blame you, man." Kiara said, "But yeah, I don't think you're the kind of guy to do that shit anymore! If you were I'm pretty sure a few of us would've vaporized you..."

"Poseidon? Just great... We've met up with a corrupted knight with a cute name. Artorias, he calls himself. He says that his pet wolf, Sif, has enough speed to get us to you..." Metatron said.

"No. I just wanna not smell like shit." Gabriel said, "Thinking about how we can get out of here... And how we'll survive... Is a little tiring as well..."
David looked at her for a few moments. Processing her words.

"...oh...." David muttered. He was almost confused, in a way. A part of him expected her to just say hadn't. He was caught off guard and sat silent for several moments.

"...thank you...Kiara..." David said quietly. He hesitated again. He wanted to ask her something else, something more specific. He wasn't sure if he should ask it, or even if she could answer...but he needed to know.

"...Can...can I ask...you...another question..." David said shakily. His body trembled slightly, and the desperation in his voice was clearly evident.

"That's wonderful, Metatron! I miss you guys already. I'll make sure to tell the others the good news." He said telepathically.

"...no one is injured on your end, right?"

David looked at her for a few moments. Processing her words.

"...oh...." David muttered. He was almost confused, in a way. A part of him expected her to just say hadn't. He was caught off guard and sat silent for several moments.

"...thank you...Kiara..." David said quietly. He hesitated again. He wanted to ask her something else, something more specific. He wasn't sure if he should ask it, or even if she could answer...but he needed to know.

"...Can...can I ask...you...another question..." David said shakily. His body trembled slightly, and the desperation in his voice was clearly evident.

"That's wonderful, Metatron! I miss you guys already. I'll make sure to tell the others the good news." He said telepathically.

"...no one is injured on your end, right?"
"Sure man, go ahead!" Kiara said happily.

"Well, Rory seems a little famished, but, other than that, no. We're all currently uninjured." Metatron said, "And what, you miss Gabriel contemplating David's murder and the time mage being a know-it-all?"

"Sure man, go ahead!" Kiara said happily.

"Well, Rory seems a little famished, but, other than that, no. We're all currently uninjured." Metatron said, "And what, you miss Gabriel contemplating David's murder and the time mage being a know-it-all?"
".........." David stared at her for a moment. He tried to form the words. his fists clenching slightly underwater.

"......Do you think....." David started, trying to articulate his feeling.

"....that...I could...cause another incident....?" David said, looking at her.

"...That I'll...mess up again...that I'll make a dumb decision..." David trailed off, deciding to just say what he wanted to ask.

"....do you think...I'll cause...the desert incident...to happen again...?" David said quietly.

"...am I...still the guy I was...back then....?"

"I believe Gabriel would plot David's murder regardless..." Lance said telepathically, chuckling a bit.

"...I missed you, Metatron. I enjoy having you around." He said, shrugging.

"David, no. The previous world being destroyed wasn't your fault in the first place and you've got more than enough self-control to stop yourself from killing anybody innocent now..." Kiara said, her smile persisting even through this grim talk.

"...Thank you for that, I guess. I'm out of busy mode, so continue to give me frequent updates on your situation. Or I'll castrate you." Metatron said. It was hard to decipher whether or not the last part was a joke or not.
"Gonna be honest, barely know it myself anymore, I've been hopping around seperate times so often it's become a blur to me." Terevion said
"Oh. I guess it's kinda the same for me... No idea where I came from, other than the fact it's some place called Eden, or whatever..." Gabriel murmured, her head finally sticking up from the water.

"Whatever... I'm getting out..." Gabriel murmured, standing up and moving to leave, not wanting to talk anymore or hear David's pathetic sobbing.

"David, no. The previous world being destroyed wasn't your fault in the first place and you've got more than enough self-control to stop yourself from killing anybody innocent now..." Kiara said, her smile persisting even through this grim talk.

"...Thank you for that, I guess. I'm out of busy mode, so continue to give me frequent updates on your situation. Or I'll castrate you." Metatron said. It was hard to decipher whether or not the last part was a joke or not.

"Oh. I guess it's kinda the same for me... No idea where I came from, other than the fact it's some place called Eden, or whatever..." Gabriel murmured, her head finally sticking up from the water.

"Whatever... I'm getting out..." Gabriel murmured, standing up and moving to leave, not wanting to talk anymore or hear David's pathetic sobbing.
David stared at Kiara again. His thoughts jumbled, confused. Again caught off guard by her response.

"...no...I'm...I'm...." David trailed off, surprise and confusion evident in his expression. He had blamed himself. It was all his fault, he was sure of it. That was the only reason something like that could have happened. He had just failed again. Just like always. But then...why would she say something like that?

"...You...you really...think that Kiara...? You...think." David began.

"...I've...I've...become...a better...person...?" David muttered.

Lance chuckled, choosing to assume Metatron was joking.

"...alright Metatron, I'll keep you updated." He said. smiling.

Last edited:
Back