• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"It'd be a gamble. A gamble I'm not willing to risk, personally..." Metatron murmured, "Move forward at your own risk."

"...If we can gain a potential ally, I mean..." Rory murmured.

Poseidon carefully evaluated the situation, rubbing his chin as he glanced at the group once more. "Currently, you dwell on the island of Anemos, Land of Winds and Beasts... You say you were separated from your group, yes? Well, it's good we met up, then."

Masayoshi thought for a few moments.

"...I suppose It is worth a try then. We saw how the knight fought. It would be a definite boost to our strength if we could recruit him..." Masayoshi said, taking a step forward.

"...Rhongo, do you want to do the purifying? I assume you have more experience in light magic than I do..." Masayoshi said, glancing at the women.

"island of Anemos....have you heard of this place, Kinzer?" Lance asked, glancing at the man.

Kinzer planted his staff into the ground, having regained his bearings from Poseidon's previous attack, and began leaning against his staff. "Yeah, heard of it, but of course, I never considered going cause, yknow, obviously, it's far away as **** from Atlantis..."

"Ah! So you were sent by Atlantis, then!" Poseidon said, "I've never met you, though... Man with the brown staff."

"Yeah, never met you either, but I've seen pictures. You went missing a while ago for reasons I never figured out and I became the court-mage of Atlantis in your absence..." Kinzer responded.

Gabriel followed along silently as well with Cullthane still in hand, Kinzer removing his staff from the ground and following as well.

The knight would slowly get up from his knees, glaring at the group as he shook and trembled. "Hm..." Metatron murmured, "While we work on purifying you... Can you assist us?" Metatron asked.

"ArGGhHgGR." The knight answered.

"Good boy. Your name?" Metatron asked.

"Rrrg...ARgH!!" The knight responded.

"Artorias? Cute name." Metatron said.

"I thought he was speaking nonsense...gimme a second..." Masayoshi said. Using her magic, she subtly altered her perception of his language, using her automatic translation in hopes of being able to understand the man.

"...Hello? Do you know what happened to you?" Masayoshi asked the man, hoping she could understand him now.
"ArGgHr." The knight responded.

("I am... afraid not, ma'am. My memories are hazy, and my mind is unclear. This corruption aches within me, but I hold its influence back, for now. Tell me, what brings you and your group here?")

"ArGgHr." The knight responded.

("I am... afraid not, ma'am. My memories are hazy, and my mind is unclear. This corruption aches within me, but I hold its influence back, for now. Tell me, what brings you and your group here?")
"...it seems it worked..." Masayoshi thought, smiling to herself.

"...Me and my party came here to remove the corruption that had overtaken this island. While we were doing so, we found this place..." Masayoshi explained.

"...I'm trying to help remove the corruption from you with my light magic...are you feeling any better?" She asked, a faint light beginning to envelop the man.

"Whatever you say, kiddo," Metatron said to Rhongomyniad, ignoring her, before turning to Artorias, who was nodding at Masayoshi.

"Rghah..." Artorias murmured.

("I see... Well, your light magic doesn't seem to be doing much, but it helps me keep my mind in check, so, for that, I appreciate it.")

"Alright... Well, we haven't cleared the corruption yet, so, mind helping us with that?" Rory asked, to which Artorias slowly nodded.

"Aghrah," Artorias said.

("It will not be an easy task, even with my assistance. A knight of not much renown I was before I came to Ilios, my help may prove insufficient...")

"Agr..." Artorias responded, planting his blade in the ground.

("Highly of me you may think, the threats you may face may prove to much for me to do anything. Now, do pray tell, did you have anybody else with you? I can sense some other people... A man of quite the bulk is the most acute sense I'm getting off of you, miss...?")

"Aghrah..." Artorias shook his head.

("Forgive me, but my knowledge is limited myself... My lack of memories doesn't help, either. But, perhaps there is a way I can help you off this island and to you're comrades. To clear this corruption, i believe we would need more manpower. Or womanpower. Or whatever you happen to indentify as, I judge not.")

"Argrgra!" Artorias exclaimed, nodding as best he could.

("Wonderous! I personally cannot help you, but one of my companions can. My Great Wolf, Sif the Grey! I had lost her long ago, and my memory of her is hazy as well, but surely she must dwell on Ilios...! If we can locate her, surely, her lighting-fast jump could propel us to your comrades, given she has not fallen to corruption...!")

"Hell yeah!!" Rory shouted, jumping up a bit at this news.

Back