• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Kinzer moved his staff in front of Rhongomyniad, "Stand down, Rhongomyniad. There's no use killing him when he could have some potential use."

Eventually, the Flying Dutchman was able to make it into the skies, finally reaching outside the enormous mound of water that mysteriously covered most of the world and into an enormous mound of thick clouds, everybody being completely soaked due to having spent an extended period of time in a planet's worth of water.

Lance shivered, feeling the air against his skin as he began to wring the water out of his clothes. Masayoshi created a small fire in her hand to dry off herself and David.

"...Does this land have any...landmasses? outside of the sky islands and the underwater kingdom, I mean" Lance asked.
"Not to my knowledge, no," Kinzer said, creating some fire so he could dry off himself, Kiara and Rory also doing the same, with Gabriel just rapidly flapping her wings to dry herself and Terevion off.

Kinzer simply sighed, "Look, I don't really give a rat's ass and a bagel if you end him, just trying to keep the peace. Just ignore him. Dry yourself off, I can see through your clothes." Kinzer said before sighing, scanning the surrounding area, only to find endless sky and mounds of cloud.

"Still no Ilios in sight, huh..." He thought to himself.

Lance sighed. He gave up trying to wring the water out, simply moving to one of the open fires to warm himself.

"...How did the corruption spread so high into the sky...?" Lance asked Kinzer.
"Maybe they built rocketships or some garbage, I dunno." Kinzer said, "What we do know... Is, well, not that much. Everybody say hurray for goin' in blind!"

"Hurray..." Gabriel murmured, going into an adult form so she could dry herself off more thoroughly, wringing out her hair and retracting her wings as she looked down from the edge of the ship, her halo expanding and turning blue as it surrounded the party, releasing air around them akin to an AC that fully dried them off.

__original_drawn_by_w_w64851564__sample-b1023deb1caea74be7cb722fc31aa054.jpg

"Well, I do!" Kinzer shouted as he jumped into the air, hopping on Yharon's back as he conjured large runes that shot beams of heat down at the dragons, cutting them into various pieces that Kinzer picked up in bubbles of ice to preserve them, floating them back to the ship.

Yharon rolled and pointedly launched Kinzer right back onto the Flying Dutchman with terrifying precision, taking out the largest dragon that had come out and launched it at Kinzer right afterwards

"Yeah..." Rhongomyniad murmured as she watched the dragon get launched at Kinzer

Kinzer held his staff up and carved runes into the air in front of him, creating a web of heat that cut the dragon into small pieces as it came close to him, blood coating most of the Flying Dutchman and the people on it.

"Well, thanks, Einstein..." Kinzer said sarcastically.

"Duh, figured that out." Kinzer said, "Not like I'm gonna be eating you, just these guys! In case you didn't know your species kinda tastes good." Kinzer said, shrugging as he stored the dragon meat in a pocket dimension.

"Idiots..." Gabriel murmured, "I'm gonna fly around a bit and see if I can locate this Ilios. Yharon, you coming with?"

Back