• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Kiara looked down, seeming down from this, Rory having the same look but on a lesser scale. Hank showed up, looking for David.

"He's not showing up," Gabriel said to Hank, closing her book as she sighed. "And we don't need him."

Kinzer simply shrugged, a large ship pulling up outside the barracks that was akin to the Argo, but far more advanced. All of my characters jumped on, the ship beginning to float, Gabriel floating next to Lance and Metatron, who was in human form for the first time in a while.

"Like, 30 minutes." Kinzer drew a map with some chalk he made on the floor of the ship, "We're pretty much here, going straight forward. There will be some twists and turns, and we'll probably be attacked by corruption, but if all goes well then we'll reach Ilios within that timeframe."

Gabriel took out a bottle, heaving a sigh before swallowing a pill from the bottle, "Alright, good. I assume everybody is currently good to fight..."

"Don't worry about it. I'm glad your able to fight." Gabriel said.

"Heh, what a surprise..." Metatron thought to himself, "For now, tell us what you know."

"Oh... What I know..." Gabriel murmured.

"Ah, finally, I've been waiting to probe your brain, kid!" Kinzer said, walking up to Gabriel.

"...Ugh... yeah..." Gabriel murmured, "I... Information shot into my mind..." Gabriel gripped her head, taking another one of the pills.

"I was... Seeing images of a woman in weird clothes, I guess... She was laughing at me, and I... I saw the corruption flowing around her. It was like the infection Hitler made, remember...?" Gabriel murmured.

"Hitler? You guys fought Hitler? Hah!" Kinzer asked, letting out a laugh.

"I'd rather not elicit memories from that hellscape." Hank said with signs, "Go on, Gabriel." Hank said.

Gabriel's eyes widened as she groaned, "No... No... Nobody here would know her... Ugh... my head...!" Gabriel was about to take another one of those weird pills before Metatron grabbed her wrist.

"Alright, strain yourself not. For now, we know that the orchestrator of these accursed Lostbelts is female... Or a shapeshifter..." Metatron said as the ship began to shake, Gabriel pulling her arm away from him.

"Alright, ready yourselves for combat!" Kinzer called out, "Lostbelts... Huh...? Interesting, but deadly, it seems..." Kinzer murmured to himself.

(Ah **** it's starting now I gotta deal with these *******.)

"Who the **** is tha-" Rory shouted before a wave of corruption immediately covered the ship, creatures of all shapes and sizes dropping out from the dome of purple ooze that surrounded the entire ship.

Cullthane just started blastin
ff1.jpg

The creature skillfully dodged the attack, immediately latching onto Lance and morphing its malleable body into various spikes that pierced the man as the ones that were destroyed duplicated themselves.

"Annoying," Kinzer said, weaving runes around himself, firing enormous beams of concentrated fire, melting the things, but they only duplicated into stronger and larger figures, some humanoid and some animal-like, Kinzer forming barriers around Gabriel and Rhongomyniad as one of the creatures jumped onto Abhinav, trying to do the same thing done to Lance to them.

Lance yelled in pain, staggering as he felt the strange substance stab into his arm. holding his arm outward, he pointed his other hand towards it, before firing a beam of light at his own arm using Metatron's power, vaporizing the creature and a portion of his arm if successful.

"C-Careful! Don't let them latch on to you!" Lance yelled, forming a barrier around himself.

Even as they fought off against the corruption it only continued to duplicate and produce more creatures, the immense tilting and turning of the ship launching Gabriel into Terevion. "Ugh...! We need to abandon ship...!"

"How do you suppose we do that...!?" Kiara shouted, forming a forcefield around her and Rory.

Terevion caught Gabriel and jumped back, carrying her like a princess without knowing it

"The Hyperion isn't a watercraft, but that doesn't mean my treasures don't handle this!" Yharon shouted, a ghastly ship surfacing and flying, it seemed wooden, but there was clearly only a single ship that could be called a treasure that matched this description: The Flying Dutchman.

She blasted her cannons to cover the escape, Yharon jumping to the ship with Cullthane flying behind, Terevion making the jump himself with Rhongomyniad just behind him

Lance nodded, quickly throwing several daggers towards the swarm of creatures as he teleported onto the ship, breathing heavily.

Masayoshi froze time around herself for a few moments, using the opportunity to quickly surround the strange creatures with balls of light before dashing onto the ship, the balls of light immediately exploding onto them once time resumed.

"Damnit...! DamnitDamnitDamnitDamnitDamnitDamnit all!!!" Gabriel shouted, gripping her head, her nails unknowingly digging into her skull as they got on the ship, Gabriel pushing Terevion away. "If David was here, he could've helped weigh them down... If he wasn't so ******* useless...!! God, I ******* hate this!" Gabriel shouted, taking another one of those pills, and a few more, gulping them down.

"Enough whining, girly." Atalanta helped cover their escape as well, firing various arrows as Hank threw exploding daggers down at the corrupted ship to beat it back.

"This'll significantly delay our trip..." Kinzer said, "****..." The corruption was following them, and there was no time for any formalities. "Get moving!!" Kinzer shouted, covering Rhongomyniad as she was one of their healers.

Back