• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

The Flying Dutchman exploded off at extreme speed, it's maneuverability extremely impressive, though there was someone at the wheel it wasn't anyone most of the group could recognize, but it was pretty clear just by knowing what the ship was whod be its captain...

"Pull yourself together Gabriel! Calm down..." Terevion calm and quietly said, putting his hands on her shoulders, his eyes hard

For the moment, it seemed the group had some time to rest, but clearly not long, as the corruption was coming, and it was obvious that it was coming fast.

Gabriel did seem to be calmer than she was a few moments ago, "I'm fine... For now, we plan our next move. No time to waste on petty thoughts..."

"...we should spare the introductions for now" Lance said holding out his hands.

"...Kinzer, you've fought these creatures before, right? Do they have any weaknesses? Anything we can exploit?" Lance asked.
"Nothing I know of, which is just freakin' dandy! At least we can get some rest for like... 5 minutes or whatever." Kinzer said, going over to Lance. "You doing good, man? Your missing like, your entire arm."

"It's not as bad as it looks...I've received similar injuries traveling with these people." The man said wearily.

"Gabriel, Rhongomyniad, can one of you patch me up?" Lance asked.
Gabriel snapped her fingers, her improved healing along her to heal Lance's arm. "Don't push yourself too much or else it'll start hurting again..."

Metatron turned to human form, "Thanks, archangel. For now, we form a plan on how to take on the corruption without one of our assets..."

Masayoshi sighed.

"...me and David share a...telepathic connection with each other. If I told him I was in trouble...he'd definitely come flying, regardless of how he was feeling." Masayoshi said.

"I can call him if you think he'd help..."
"Yes, he would. His gravity has helped this team time and time again to slow down our enemies, which is why he works so well with the magic casters. Without him, a good chunk of our combat potential is cut." Metatron said bluntly.

"Damn, guess the depressed guy must be pretty good..." Kinzer thought.

Masayoshi sighed.

"...Alright...I'll call him anway...give me a moment" Masayoshi said. sHe walked away, putting her finger on her temple as she located David. He was inside the barracks, staring at the ceiling, unresponsive.

"....David..." Masayoshi telepathically said.

"...I'm in trouble. Please...come quickly." She said simply, feigning more panic than she actually felt.

David said nothing, but his mood visibly changed. dragging himself off of the bed he was laying on. He suddenly flew upward, breaking apart the ceiling as he rocketed towards where Masayoshi was.

"....he'll be here in a few minutes...probably" Masayoshi told the party, sighing as she sat against the wall of the ship.

"Talking mostly to our mages who I'm pretty sure I just realized have gravity spells to the nines... This is what I get for trying to be nice, isn't it? Lance, remind me to never compliment people again." Metatron said, letting out one more sigh.

"Talking mostly to our mages who I'm pretty sure I just realized have gravity spells to the nines... This is what I get for trying to be nice, isn't it? Lance, remind me to never compliment people again." Metatron said, letting out one more sigh.
Cullthane smirked and pulled out a crystal and played Metatron's agonizingly long apology he still had

"**** off, Cullthane." Metatron said.

"...Can you guys please stop flexing... Just be quiet..." Gabriel said, gripping her head.

"She's right, we need to take the time we have to plan and rest... Specifically for me to formulate a plan on how to successfully not get us all killed before we get to Ilios..." Kinzer said, sighing.

"Remind me to never brag in front of you people...." Lance said wearily.

Suddenly, a small dot could be spotted in the distance, rapidly approaching the group at top as it seemingly tried to catch up with the ship, obviously struggling due to how fast they were going.

"...That's him..." She said, a small smile forming on her face.

Masayoshi held out her hand, sprouting out a long chain out of pure magic as she grabbed the figure, stopping time momentarily as he quickly pulled him on board the ship. Eventually succeeding in getting him in place.

David collapsed onto the wooden boards, looking around wildly for any signs of danger. His breath was labored, clearly having spent a good amount of energy just trying to get within range of the group.

"....wha...whats...going on..." David muttered.

"Remind me to never brag in front of you people...." Lance said wearily.

Suddenly, a small dot could be spotted in the distance, rapidly approaching the group at top as it seemingly tried to catch up with the ship, obviously struggling due to how fast they were going.

"...That's him..." She said, a small smile forming on her face.

Masayoshi held out her hand, sprouting out a long chain out of pure magic as she grabbed the figure, stopping time momentarily as he quickly pulled him on board the ship. Eventually succeeding in getting him in place.

David collapsed onto the wooden boards, looking around wildly for any signs of danger. His breath was labored, clearly having spent a good amount of energy just trying to get within range of the group.

"....wha...whats...going on..." David muttered.
"Good, your here. We're approaching our destination and we'll need you in battle." Kinzer said.

Kinzer nodded, placing his hand on David's shoulder, having to float up a bit to do so due to David's height.

"Nice. I've heard your pretty good, so we can use the help." Kinzer said, "And I can feel that we don't have much time to sit around anyway..."

Kinzer nodded, placing his hand on David's shoulder, having to float up a bit to do so due to David's height.

"Nice. I've heard your pretty good, so we can use the help." Kinzer said, "And I can feel that we don't have much time to sit around anyway..."
"...Pretty...good...?" David muttered, glancing at him.

"...no...I'm...I'm..." David trailed off. saying nothing as he moved away from the man

"...thanks..." he muttered quietly. shaking his head, leaning against a nearby wall.

"Just make sure you know what yer doing." The captain said, Davy Jones if you will, a shadow.

"Maybe Metatron could make a power ***** strap-on for Masayoshi, that'd be more useful then what he normally does." Rhongomyniad murmured just loud enough for the Seraphim to hear

Back