• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Keep it together!" Terevion called out, the Flying Dutchman rising from the sand in a torrent of water

"Metatron, Rhongomyniad, focus on defense, Fae, be useful and scout the area around us, Magnus, keep your head straight and do what Metatron and Rhongomyniad tell you to do, Masayoshi, keep David calm while providing support where needed. I'll be doing that as well!" Yharon ordered, taking heed of the situation

Kinzer shrugged, "Alright, man. Let's get off this beach, everybody move!" Kinzer shouted.

"Right... Let's move...!" Kiara said enthusiastically, helping Gabriel move, the Archangel clearly delirious.

"Alright... Does... Ugh..." Gabriel searched for her pills, only to find they were no longer in her pocket, causing the woman to turn around and puke a bit, her eyes tired and hollow.

Rory nodded, "Alright... I'll focus on providing support with Masayoshi." She said, beginning to scout the area with hank.

"Keep it together!" Terevion called out, the Flying Dutchman rising from the sand in a torrent of water

"Metatron, Rhongomyniad, focus on defense, Fae, be useful and scout the area around us, Magnus, keep your head straight and do what Metatron and Rhongomyniad tell you to do, Masayoshi, keep David calm while providing support where needed. I'll be doing that as well!" Yharon ordered, taking heed of the situation
david is in the other group

Kinzer shrugged, "Alright, man. Let's get off this beach, everybody move!" Kinzer shouted.

"Right... Let's move...!" Kiara said enthusiastically, helping Gabriel move, the Archangel clearly delirious.

"Alright... Does... Ugh..." Gabriel searched for her pills, only to find they were no longer in her pocket, causing the woman to turn around and puke a bit, her eyes tired and hollow.

Rory nodded, "Alright... I'll focus on providing support with Masayoshi." She said, beginning to scout the area with hank.

David looked down at Gabriel for a moment.

"...what happened to her..." David said quietly, Moving alongside Kiara and Gabriel.

Masayoshi nodded at Yharon's orders, establishing her mental link with David and preparing to talk to him if needed.

Gabriel hoisted herself up with Cullthane in his staff form, "I don't need your help and those pills aren't for a sickness... Look, let's just move." Gabriel said, pointing out a forest a few kilometers from the beach.

"Hey guys, I think... I think I found something...!" Rory said, pointing out the enormous purple hole in the island that was created from the explosion, the hole seeming to lead to somewhere deep within the island.

"You obviously do, Gabriel, I picked my partner, and I'll be damn sure that even if I don't know her that I'll at least try to keep her healthy." Terevion said, dead serious as he put her other arm over his shoulders

"Then let's move for that!" Yharon called out

"....pills...?" David muttered, having not been around when Gabriel had begun to take them. He looked at the women for a few moments, clearly concerned, before sighing, beginning to move towards the forest.

"...Metatron, we are moving deeper into the island, into a nearby forest" Lance informed the angel, keeping him updated on their movements as he walked behind the group.

Masayoshi began to follow Rory and Yharon as they moved closer to the strange hole.

"Don't touch me!-" Gabriel knocked Terevion away, "Let's... just move..."

Kinzer walked along with Gabriel, Kiara clearly having a worried look on her face, wanting to talk to the Archangel about it, but not seeming to want to confront her on it during this time.

"First off, let's set up camp. I've got some spare dragon meat, so in case any of you are hungry, feel free to partake." Kinzer said, plopping some of the charred dragon meat onto the ground.

Hank slid down the hole, an ominous feeling running down his spine. "...You guys are the lucky ones. We're going into some strange tunnel..." Hank said to the group telepathically, Metatron nodding at Lance's statement.

"Alright. Lance, while we're separated, you can't use any of my powers and you lack hands... Can you fend for yourself?" Metatron asked telepathically, floating down.

Terevion kept his balance easily, sighing and looking at her and sticking close to her

"First sign your condition is deteriorating, I'll carry you myself. Hell, I'll make you soup if need be."

Yharon and Rhongo stayed silent as the floated with Metatron down
"Wait a minute. Do any of you guys have teleportation. Mine is just for combat." Magnus asked.

"We could teleport to them by focusing on their aura." Magnus said.

"Bootleg instant transmission" the fae coughed out
(Not across a weeks-long trip by Mach 15-24 individuals.)

"Don't touch me!-" Gabriel knocked Terevion away, "Let's... just move..."

Kinzer walked along with Gabriel, Kiara clearly having a worried look on her face, wanting to talk to the Archangel about it, but not seeming to want to confront her on it during this time.

"First off, let's set up camp. I've got some spare dragon meat, so in case any of you are hungry, feel free to partake." Kinzer said, plopping some of the charred dragon meat onto the ground.

Hank slid down the hole, an ominous feeling running down his spine. "...You guys are the lucky ones. We're going into some strange tunnel..." Hank said to the group telepathically, Metatron nodding at Lance's statement.

"Alright. Lance, while we're separated, you can't use any of my powers and you lack hands... Can you fend for yourself?" Metatron asked telepathically, floating down.

David looked at the dragon meat for a few moments, before looking away.

"...I'll pass" David muttered. Clearly not in the mood to eat.

Lance sighed.

"I have a few abilities of my own, Metatron. and I've been strengthening my body with the wrestler's training. I'm much weaker without you...but I'll live" Lance said.

"...I can teleport...but like the angel said, I can't cross that distance" Masayoshi said, looking around wearily at the strange tunnel.

The group that remained on Ilios made their way into what seemed to be an underground castle that oozed corruption in a way akin to an acid, "Alright, Lance. Don't die. Currently, we're in an underground castle I'm assuming houses the source of the corruption on Ilios... Things doing good on your end?" Metatron asked telepathically.

Kinzer shrugged, eating some of the meat himself, Kiara also not seeming to be in the mood to eat while Gabriel simply sighed. "...Alright, Terevion, have it your way. I'll take it easy for now..."

"Alright who else can use summoning magic. A pegasus would help cut the journey in half" the fae said.
"Nobody can summon a pegasus." Metatron said, "And again, that would still take days, which we could be spending investigating whatever is going down here."

"...Lance, the fae is being an idiot again, please don't die," Metatron said telepathically.

The group that remained on Ilios made their way into what seemed to be an underground castle that oozed corruption in a way akin to an acid, "Alright, Lance. Don't die. Currently, we're in an underground castle I'm assuming houses the source of the corruption on Ilios... Things doing good on your end?" Metatron asked telepathically.

Kinzer shrugged, eating some of the meat himself, Kiara also not seeming to be in the mood to eat while Gabriel simply sighed. "...Alright, Terevion, have it your way. I'll take it easy for now..."

"...things are going as well as they can be. Gabriel seemed quite sick when we washed up. And the Wrestler is still... very sad. but everyone is uninjured, we've set up camp in the forest" Lance reported telepathically.

"and noted, I won't die" Lance said, chuckling a bit.

David sighed, staring down at the ground, his eyes beginning to glaze over again.

"...a castle down here...?" Masayoshi muttered, glancing around.

"...I wonder if the person who built it is still around..."

"A likely proposition, I guess we'll see for ourselves," Metatron said to Masayoshi, apparent danger up ahead, Rory raising her blade as Atalanta stayed close to the swordswoman, looking to provide ranged support.
"Good, now then, next step is to tell me what's wrong, you and Kinzer." Terevion said, wanting the most information he could get
(What exactly is Terevion asking about? Gabriel's condition?)

"I just got an idea." the fae said.

"What" Magnus said.

"You how that tiger guy uses gravity" the fae said.

"Yes." Magnus said

"Well lets just say its going to be a blast" the fae said.

"I am not doing explosion jumps. That would cause massive destruction to the area

"No we are going to use gravity and other spells for this one." the fae said.

"Good, now then, next step is to tell me what's wrong, you and Kinzer." Terevion said, wanting the most information he could get
"....My head has been ****** for a while. I got some troubling news in a... previous world, and ever since then I've been feeling like shit, headaches, having trouble seeing..." Gabriel murmured, "Kinzer gave me some pills to help with that, and they worked pretty well..."

"Alright ready' the fae said.

"Ok if this fails." Magnus said.

"Shush let the master at work" the fae interupted him.

"Alright as humans say blast off" he said as he used magic to reduce magnus weight and and then used gravity magic to throw him.

"Warn me before" Magnus screamed as he was being sent to the unkown,

"Should have used vectors for perpetual motion but its costs too much in this world." the fae said.

"Now lets just wait for things to progress" the fae said.

"....My head has been ****** for a while. I got some troubling news in a... previous world, and ever since then I've been feeling like shit, headaches, having trouble seeing..." Gabriel murmured, "Kinzer gave me some pills to help with that, and they worked pretty well..."
"Tell me if it gets worse. Hell, you seem stressed, once we set up camp just let it all out. I'm not too patient but I can hear it out. And I don't think we can do that quickly." Terevion responded

"...." Gabriel stayed silent for a bit before walking away from the group. Time seemed to pass different on the island they were on, or maybe they were just in a different timezone, but night fell quite fast there.

The Archangel sighed and answered the call.

Back