• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Gabriel sighed, going over to Terevion. "Here, remove the jetpack..." Gabriel shed some of her feathers and formed them into some medium-sized wings that could be formed and dissipated at will, attaching them to Terevion's back. "Fly with these. Much easier."

Kinzer turned to Lance, "Sure, do whatever. You ain't gonna go with them?" Kinzer asked.

"carve...into me?" Lance said wearily, looking at the man. He hesitated, before sighing.

"....I would like the ability yes. If it isn't too much trouble for you" Lance said, stepping towards the man.
"Nah, takes like 2 seconds," Kinzer said, his nails noticeably quite sharp, akin to a beast's or a wolve's. He swiftly grabbed Lance by the wrist and carved some complex runes into his forearm, Lance now beginning to float in the air.

"Yknow Lance, you could've just asked me to carry you as well. I have wings too.." Metatron said.

"I prefer knowing where I'm going without extra energy exerted." Terevion said, putting the jetpack back on
"Alright. Don't wait up, Lance." Gabriel said, bursting through the clouds in an instant with a single flap of her wings.

"That was an unnecessary insult, but okay," Metatron said, simply shrugging as they flew off.

Eventually, the group of flying assholes reached the island of Ilios, which was, to put it in layman's terms, was completely ******. It had seemed that corruption had taken around 98% of it, and whoever was alive on the island would soon be dead. But, it was clear that through the corruption, that island had once been prosperous and beautiful.

"...So, are we going in?" Gabriel asked her allies, the flying fuckernauts.

(Ngl probably true.)

Yharon's flames seemed to damage it, but not to the point it would be fatal to the whole of the corruption covering the island, merely bringing attention from the corrupted creatures onto the flying fuckwads.

"Depends on what kind of corruption this even is, but if it's demonic or unholy in nature I should be able to deal with it... Guess we're going in alone, then." Gabriel murmured.

"We're not doing much in the first place," Gabriel said, pointing out how the corruption was simply regenerating and multiplying as Yharon breathed flames on it, "For now, Yharon can stay out here and hold it back with fire while me, you, and Terevion try and clear the rest... It clearly has a regenerative limit since apparently it can be destroyed, cause if not Atlantis would've fallen long ago..."

Suddenly, in a violent fit from the damage it was taking, the corruption shot up into the air faster than they could've possibly reacted, pulling Lance, Terevion, and Gabriel into the island and beginning to surround them in a dome of corruption, leaving only a few seconds for them to escape or for Yharon to get inside.

It was a quick realization for Gabriel- "It's moving too fast..." She thought. And if they tried to escape now, either Terevion or Yharon would be surrounded by the corruption and severely injured, or even killed, knowing this as if it was instinct.

So, Gabriel wrapped everyone in her wings and pulled all 3 of them back down into the dome so nobody was killed, simply allowing the corruption to surround them, and what formed on the inside, was a castle...

"We have to move, now." Kinzer said, "Those flying fuckwads are in danger."

Metatron had already left to go to his contractor, flying at insane speeds and bursting through the clouds.

(Soooooooooooooooooooooo- Yeah, we're doing a retcon!
The Flying Dutchman arrived and blew away the corruption, Cullthane blasting the corruption away with ease due to the hundreds of different light attacks he was forming
(Up to this post. So uh, everything after this post is gonna get deleted lol. Apologies for the inconvenience.)

The battle was quick, the corruption was being quickly beaten down by the Flying Dutchman's and Cullthane's epic assault, Gabriel gripping Cullthane as the rest of my characters jumped down from the ship.

"Gabriel, you alright?" Rory asked, running over to Gabriel as Kiara helped take out the remainder of the corruption.

"Yeah, I'm fine... I'm just... Getting the chills, is all..." Gabriel murmured, twirling a strand of her hair nervously. She seemed to be sensing something, something clearly on she was sensing due to the unique bursts of information she'd been getting.

"Well, we'll be on guard, then. In any case, it seems Ilios is cleared..." Kinzer said, clearly on guard.

David rushed to the head of the ship, staring down at Gabriel as he saw the corruption dissipate. He cursed under his breath.

"...I should have gone with them..." he thought, his grip tightening around the ship. Guilt mingled with his despair as he saw how close his allies had gotten to being consumed by the corruption. He looked away, jumping down from the ship behind his allies, disgusted with his own weakness.

Lance breathed heavily, standing to his feet as the corruption was cleared.

"...That was....quite frightening" Lance muttered.

"Shit!-" Gabriel shouted out.

"Stick together!!!" Kinzer shouted, forming a large barrier around most of the group, but...

The corruption on Ilios violently fought back, a spike of power rising up in the ooze as an enormous explosion of dark power was manifested, sending some of the party members flying at a rapid pace, and sending the Flying Dutchman with them.

"Guys...!?" Rory shouted, "GUYS!?!"

Hank, Atalanta, fae and Magnus, Metatron, Yharon and Rhongomyniad, and Masayoshi, were still there. "Wha.. Wha..." But the rest of them, David, Lance, Kiara, Gabriel, Cullthane, Terevion, and Kinzer, were gone, sent somewhere else.

Gabriel woke up, washed up on the shore of a weird beach on a far-away island, getting up slowly. Her head hurt like hell... "Guys...? Guys...!?" Gabriel shouted, calling out for her comrades.

"I'm here!" Kinzer called out, running towards Gabriel.

"Rory? Sweetheart!? RORY...!" Kiara called out for her wife, "What... Where are we...!? Rory...!!"

David murmured something, slowly dragging himself to his feet as he looked around, clutching his head.

"...Masayoshi....?" David muttered. He could sense she was still alive...but he couldn't find her, clearly having been separated alongside the other portion of the group.

"I-is everyone alright?" David asked, glancing around at the remaining members of the party.

Lance sat up slowly. He tried clutching his head...but realized he didn't have his hands, Metatron having been separated from him.

"...I'm...I'm fine." Lance said wearily. He wasn't worried about Metatron, the angel was far too strong to get significantly hurt from something like this.

"We got... separated...?" Rory murmured, "All I remember is... a flash of light, and..."

Hank immediately began scouting as fast he could, both for any corruption and to set up traps. Atalanta stayed on guard, with Metatron letting out a sigh.

"It'll take us weeks to reach them..." Metatron spoke to Lance telepathically, "Lance, can you hear my voice?"

Kinzer nodded, "Yeah, we're fine. First of all, where the hell are we...? It seems we got blown away..." Kinzer murmured.

"The corruption got the jump on us all and split us apart. Currently, it'll take us weeks to reach you. Look at your surroundings and tell me where you are, and give me consistent updates if your group starts moving." Metatron said firmly through telepathy, the only land around them is a sandy beach.

"No, this is way farther out than any island I've been to in my time here..." Kinzer said, seeming more annoyed than anything. "Anyway, you can keep going, right, big guy? You don't look so hot."

Back