• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Good, we've got the guy with a guy who looks like a girl and sounds like a dude on board," Kinzer said, turning to the rest of the group to hear their answers. (Remember Metatron's voice sounds like Dub Gilgamesh lol.)

Rory nodded along with Kiara, Kiara seeming especially ready to fight.

"Sure." Hank said with signs, "How long till' we dip?"

"In around 5 hours from now, which will give you plenty of time to rest or walk around. We need time to make a plan, anyway. Looks like your staying with them, Terevion?" Kinzer asked the gunslinger.

Gabriel simply floated next to Atalanta, but it was clear both of them, albeit quiet, were willing to fight as well...

Masayoshi nodded, sitting next to David as she attempted to comfort him, putting her hand on his shoulder.

"... I'm here for you David...if you need to talk... I'll always be here to listen..." She said quietly.

David said nothing, continuing to look at the ground, but nodded slightly.

She looked away for a moment, glancing at the group.

"...I can learn the basics of light magic in that time. I should be able to help" She said.

"This is the last time i am letting you transport me" a man with wings.
3e460ae66030e17c23c89eafa60ea966.jpg

"Not my fault some fault someone is ******* up with space-time" a man with ever changing forms replied.
d5o12aj-c230128b-8ffd-4120-a4e5-9d1aa9b56ccd.jpg

"Where the hell are we anyway?" the man asked.

(Finally.)

"....Who the **** is that." Rory thought before answering, "...We're in Atlantis, whoever you are. I assume your an ally, so whatever. I'm gonna train before we head out." Rory said.

Kinzer shrugged at Rory and the new arrival, "Do whatever. New meat- I mean allies is good to."

"....Sigh." Gabriel sighed at the new arrivals, before turning to Kinzer. "We need a map... Of the area in this supposed 'Ilios' City. It'd actually be better to have a map of all the other islands in the Sky Ward, also..." Gabriel asked.

"Alright. Hey, new guys, you allies or not?" Kinzer asked, not seeming that wary, but also not seeming to care.

Gabriel nearly puked as she subconsciously felt the 4th wall break, "AGH!- Wh-What was that...!?"

"The curse of the 4th wall breaks. Anytime you hear one you feel the subconscious urge to shoot yourself..." Rory murmured before going off to train, gripping her blade.

Hank checked out the weapons storage, testing out some new models as Atalanta simply stood there, her eyes blank like Gabriel's, but she was also more spiteful than emotional. She turned to David, then walked away, going off to train as well.

Gabriel glanced at the Fae once more, then at Terevion, scoffing a bit as Kinzer procured a map, Gabriel reading it in an instant.

"Six islands, it seems..." Gabriel murmured, "And Ilios is at the center of it all..."

Kinzer nodded, "Yep. Ilios was the first to fall to corruption, and at the moment, it's the most deadly... Actually, before we continue, are you alright? We've got like, meds if you feel like shit." Kinzer said to Gabriel.

"...Uh... Alright." Gabriel said, folding up the map, turning to Terevion. "... You're joining up with me, right...?"

Gabriel merely nodded, "Then we established some rules... In battle, you stick with me at all times. You fight, I'll heal you and provide support as best I can. Don't break off from me." Gabriel said to Terevion.

Kinzer shrugged, "We've got no idea how to destroy corruption. We just kill whatever we can and hope it goes away..." Kinzer said to Magnus.

5 hours passed rather quickly, Kinzer standing at the edge of the barracks. Gabriel was the first to get there, simply floating blankly next to him.

"You good, kid?" Kinzer asked, crossing his arms as he leaned against his staff.

"I'm fine. I'm waiting for the others." Gabriel said, simply reading a book. "...We just got out of a battle ourselves. I imagine a few of my comrades will have wanted to rest a bit longer..."

"Well, can't choose sometimes," Kinzer said, shrugging. "Hopefully, the casualties in this battle won't be to bad. You guys are strong, and it's clear."

"Sometimes strength isn't enough to save the day..." Gabriel whispered.

"Yeah, but usually, it's what everyone needs." Kinzer said, "I'd ask about this Fantasy Tree thing... But it seems you still aren't ready to talk..."

Gabriel sighed, "...Yeah. Let's just wait for everybody to get here."

Back