• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Asclepius sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah! a weird group of foreigners just appeared in the waters!" The doctor yelled back.

Unceremoniously, he grabbed Rhongomyniad out of Yharon's hand, his movements displaying a clear knowledge of handling the injured.

"....do what you want with the ship. I'm not the captain..." Asclepius muttered, clearly distracted by something.

"....answer this, armored man. What exactly is an evil of humanity doing her? an injured one no less..." Asclepius said, examining her closely.

meanwhile.

Masayoshi dragged David onto one of the beds, before laying him onto it. David's eyes trembled as tears flowed down his cheeks, but he said nothing to her, his eyes unfocused, and blank.

Rory simply sighed, "Alright, whatever..." She said, "Where are we going?"

"To Atlantis, my dear!" A man called out, dropping down from the ship's sail.

SaberJasonStage1.jpg

"Never call me that." Rory said before continuing, "Atlantis, then? That exists here, I guess... Who the hell are you, actually?"

"Captain Jason, corruption up ahead! What will be our next move?" One of the crewmembers reported to the man who seemed to be called Jason.

"Face it head-on, of course! Atlantis is just up ahead, after all! We seem to have some fine warriors on our ship now, anyway!" Jason shouted, letting out a hardy laugh.

"A bunch of injured warriors..." Gabriel murmured.

"....bonded? I suppose I sensed divinity off of the man, but he resembles none of my brothers" Asclepius mused.

"If you want information about where you are, you'll have to talk to....that." Asclepius said, pointing at Jason.

"...but I'm treating you first. come with me" The man said, taking Rhongo into a nearby room, prepared to treat her unless she objected.

(Asclepius is like a god-tier in medical skill, so as long as she isn't dead he should still treat her pretty easily lol)

(Also here is his profile)

"A foolish question, I can treat anything that breathes" Asclepius said dismissively. he grabbed a variety of medical equipment from his room, before returning. He began treating her with unimaginable precision and skill. Quickly injecting her with some strange substance before sewing up the cuts on her body, sealing her wounds as expertly stopped her bleeding.

"...The liquid I injected you with should speed up your recovery. Rest for a few hours and you should be fine." Asclepius said. Immediately turning away and focusing his attention on Atalanta, checking her for visible wounds.

"Alright! Asclepius, treat that Evil of Humanity's wounds while we prepare for battle!" Jason ordered, turning to Rory. "And you, my dear lady, shall be participating in the battl-" Rory bonked him on the head.

"I'm married, prick. Quit it." Rory said coldly before creating a katana, ready to fight as she jumped off the edge of the ship to face any enemies alone.

Meanwhile, Atalanta's body, while not as visibly wounded, was clearly not in good shape, most of her bones in shards and her insides mush, making it a miracle that she even lived and breathed.

(Ya do realize the low-tier point is 5 tons not 10 right? Lol)

Rhongomyniad grunted in response, sitting up and summoning a book to herself

(Oh, and let's get trolling lol)

"The blonde-haired person in white and gold robes is looking for that kind of company." Cullthane said telepathically to Jason, trying to get the captain out of the party's hair as they worked on dealing with the corruption

Asclepius sighed, glancing at Atalanta with obvious annoyance.

"...fractures on virtually her entire skeleton, rupturing in the heart, liver, and about ten different other places..." Asclepius sighed. He shook his head, realizing he had to move quickly. Taking out a large set of medical supplies, he injected her with anesthesia to dull the pain, before beginning his operation.

"...This will hold me up for a few minutes! Don't expect me to help you lot fight!" The Doctor yelled.

David laid on the bed, unresponsive, staring blankly at the group. His eyes were empty, as if he couldn't process what he was seeing. He wasn't on a ship. In his mind, he had never left the desert. Never moved away from the massacre he had caused.

Last edited:
The group dropped down to find large chunks of purple ooze chewing away at the ship violently, with no real defined shape.

"Ugh...! Ah...!" Gabriel gripped her head, clearly having a reaction to the weird stuff that Jason called 'corruption.' "Information...! Flowing into my head...!!" Gabriel thought, falling to her knees.

"Gabriel!?" Rory ran over to Gabriel to help her up.

"Hmph. Nothing dangerous, it seems, given we aren't being attacked. Check on your friend while we clear it out." Jason said, jumping down.

"Don't... go... near it...!" Gabriel murmured.

"You ask me as if I'm aware!" Jason said, "It came around a few months ago, and we still don't understand what it is. This patch seems to be benign, though, so it isn't hostile on its own."

"This looks a lot like that infection Hitler made..." Rory said telepathically, examining the substance as she picked up Gabriel.

Lance sighed

"I suppose your right, Jason" Lance said, scratching his chin.

"Even if it is not hostile...should we destroy it?" Lance asked.

Meanwhile, Back on the ship.

Asclepius cringed slightly, obviously annoyed at being called "dear" as he used his enhanced sense to overhear the conversation. He continued to treat Atalanta's wounds, sighing slightly as he mended the broken pieces of her skeleton back together.

Jason began tearing away at the corruption with his shortsword as soon as Lance said that, "Of course! The Argo cannot move forward with all of this corruption in the way, after all...!"

"Alright... Do you guys mind... If I bring Gabriel back on the ship while you do that...? Uh, babe, will you stay down and help...?" Rory said.

"Of course, I will! You take care of her, alright?" Kiara said, getting to work to destroy the weird corruption that was blocking the Argo.

It didn't take very long for the group to clear the corruption, but Kiara began to ponder once they finished, "Lance... You think whoever made this corruption is a weirdo Messiah wannabe like Hitler?" Kiara asked telepathically, clearly in a joking manner.

Kiara chuckled as she and Jason jumped onto the ship, the so-called corruption being cleared and the Argo once again being able to move. Kiara then looked around the ship and decided to go check on David, having long since noticed he wasn't well.

"Hey, dude...!" Kiara said in a friendly voice, "You should uh... Probably come outta the medical room, you're not injured and you're takin' up usable beds for actual patients...!" Kiara said jokingly.

"We're heading to Atlantis, so I think it'd be good for you to get some fresh air..."

"Hmmm... Kay, guess I'll just goooo.... Kill your wife...????" Kiara said, clearly not serious but wondering if this would elicit some sort of reaction from the man. She was worried, and definitely didn't enjoy seeing her friend hole himself up like this.

Back