• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Sorry if this is annoying I need to drink some coffee.)

As the groups that actually mattered walked into the room, they saw a weird mannequin-like machine, almost like a doll. It seemed weird, as there was no way it was on the level of the ones they'd just fought, but obviously, they couldn't get cocky just because of appearances... But they did seem almost experimental.

"Alright, David, go be bait." Rory said, pushing David forward as Gabriel gave a thumbs-up to David being bait.
"Why am I always the bait..." David muttered under his breath.

"...if these are another type of those ****** up dolls the singularity had...they could be trouble..." David said, nodding at Dreadon's words. Just thinking about those dolls made David shiver slightly, remembering what they looked like underneath their metal exterior.

David walked forward, stretching his muscles as he glanced at the weird doll machine before him.

"...alright... let's try this..." he muttered. Raising his hand, he launched a burst of gravity into the doll, the force slamming into its torso.

Hank and Atalanta had no idea who he was talking about, but had a general idea as Kiara groaned in discomfort, assuming she actually even knew, which we're assuming she does as Draedon would have no reason to report anything if she didn't lol.
(David would be the only one who knows them here lol)

"Basically, speedy bladed dolls who also happen to have humans inside of them, mind you only the nervous systems and brains, but it goes without saying they're mentally broken." Draedon said to Group 1 further, while group 3 entered that entrance and went forward
Hank and Atalanta had no idea who he was talking about, but had a general idea as Kiara groaned in discomfort, assuming she actually even knew, which we're assuming she does as Draedon would have no reason to report anything if she didn't lol.
(Did I say group 2? I meant group 1 lol)

"Why am I always the bait..." David muttered under his breath.

"...if these are another type of those ****** up dolls the singularity had...they could be trouble..." David said, nodding at Dreadon's words. Just thinking about those dolls made David shiver slightly, remembering what they looked like underneath their metal exterior.

David walked forward, stretching his muscles as he glanced at the weird doll machine before him.

"...alright... let's try this..." he muttered. Raising his hand, he launched a burst of gravity into the doll, the force slamming into its torso.
"That's cause your the most durable and I'm not sensing any life from that thing, so may as well destroy it." Gabriel said.

As David launched his attack, the machine nigh-instantly countered with a skillful dodge and punch that sent David flying before ceasing movement once more, Gabriel tilting her head at this, healing David from any injuries...

"...Try being bait again," Gabriel said, wanting to test something. It seemed automated but it was far to human to be considered as such.

David sighed, standing back up as Gabriel healed his wound.

"....Alright, guess i'll just be a punching bag then..." David said, shrugging. Glad that Gabriel was healing his injuries at least.

He jumped towards the machine again, this time hardening his muscles as he launched a powerful punch at the doll's head, prepared for the Doll to counterattack this time.

"Yeah, pretty much what you are." Gabriel said nonchalantly as the robot instantly countered David's next movement, sending him flying into Rory, who caught David and gently set him to the side, the machine twitching a bit as it stopped attacking, unlike last time.

"Don't listen to her, man, just focus..." Rory said, creating another sword as her previous weapon was fractured greatly.

All that Draedon got from his scans was a vague heartbeat from within the machine, but there was no heart or even any other organs from within, which made one wonder whether or not this thing was made from a human or not.

David rolled his eyes, stretching as he felt another bruise appear on his body. Annoyance appeared on his face, it was clear that Gabriel had struck a nerve with her remark, but he said nothing, keeping his cool, as he breathed out slightly.

"Alright...I'm gonna try something else..." David said. Holding his hands out, he unleashed a fierce downward gravity onto the machine, hoping to slow the movements of the doll. At the same time, he would lighten the gravity on himself, increasing his agility as he jumped forward, extending his claws before attempting to cut into the doll's legs.

The doll immediately got faster and dodged David's attack to its legs, becoming more skilled and more human-like as it continued to move even after it dodged, kicking David in the face and knocking him towards Gabriel who caught him in her wings, following with her healing his wounds with some trouble...

"Alright sandbag, we're going in together..." Gabriel said, letting him down.

David ignored Gabriel's remark, wiping the blood off his face as she healed his injuries.

"...alright, I'll try to distract it, you two swoop in while it's attacking me" David said. Raising his hands, he forcefully ripped apart the nearby walls with his gravity, before the rubble launched itself towards the robot on both sides. At the same time, David would crouch for a second, his leg muscles coiling like a spring, before launching himself forward at high speed, delivering a vicious elbow strike towards the doll's head. He didn't think the attack would work, but was hoping that Gabriel or Rory could follow up as he was focusing its attention.

The robot jumped into the air before it cut the rubble into pieces with a weird blue energy that coated its body, Gabriel trying to grab it with her wings while David tried to attack it, the robot using the blue energy to propel itself away as Rory hit it with her fist, cracking its metal face, knocking it back.

"Damn..." Rory muttered, noticing that her hand was bleeding from that one attack, realizing she'd probably have to minimize the number of times she tried physically attacking it.

"It's durable, but I may have staggered it...!" Rory shouted.

David nodded. Wanting to follow up on Rory's attack, he pushed both hands outward and unleashed several bursts of gravity at the machine, pelting it with multiple powerful blows made of extremely heavy gravity. He saw that Rory's fist had been damaged, as well as how the creature had so easily cut through the rubble, so he opted against going for another physical blow.

As Rory prepared for another attack, she looked down at her fist which was supposedly bleeding, then back at the staggering robot. "No, this isn't right..." Rory muttered to herself.

Most of this... Wasn't her blood.

"DAVID, FALL BACK...!!" Rory shouted, causing Gabriel to immediately be alarmed as David felt something move faster than he could react, grabbing him by the jaw and chucking him into the steel wall, the robot covered in that weird blue energy from before.

David felt the robot hand plunge into his jaw, dislocating it and cutting into it as he was sent hurtling towards the nearby wall, just barely managing to harden his body in time to endure the resulting impact. He coughed up blood, staggering to his feet as he looked around wildly. grabbing his jaw, he forced it back into place, as blood poured from his mouth.

"...What's going on Rory!?" David said, confused by her reaction. The Machine was blindingly fast, but he wasn't sure if Rory was concerned for a different reason. He didn't take his eyes off the robot, knowing it could very easily overpower him if he dropped his guard.

"That thing... I hit it, but most of this blood isn't mine... I sensed it way too late, god damnit...!" Rory shouted, "That thing is alive, but that isn't all... Try to focus a bit more on it and you'll realize."

Through the blue energy, the robot revealed itself, causing Gabriel to step back in disgust. "...."

Rory's punch seemed to have cracked its face, revealing two normal sets of teeth surrounded by grotesque dark-red muscle and gums, seeming to be a mixture of different species and people, the thing smiling at them. Its eye had been revealed, completely bloodshot with the surrounding flesh pulsating around it violently. It was like it was armored, but it was also violently bleeding as Rory's punch cracked its armor, the armor seems to have been attached to its muscles, causing it to bleed when the metal was torn away...

"It's been adapting throughout this fight..." Gabriel said, "Whether or not it's a living being, though... That's an unknown..." She said, covering her mouth as if she was about to puke due to emotions they couldn't possibly sense.

David stared at the creature, unconsciously taking a step back. anger and disgust rising in his body.

"...I guess Dreadon was right...another...****** up..robot with human parts...just like the Singularities..." David muttered. He gulped, stopping the bile was rising in his throat.

"...Himmler...that *******...monster..." David thought.

"...any plan on how we can deal with it...?" David asked, his fists clenched as he tried to focus back on fighting, trying to ignore the grotesque shape in front of him.

"Rude. Im a perfectly sentient living being." Enormous flashes of blue light shot out from the robot as its voice echoed throughout the room, David getting shot into Rory who has barely able to slow him down without her arms being broken, assuming he did nothing to slow himself down.

"Nice, Nice... Not bad, not bad at all. Now we're speaking a language I like..." The robot said, chuckling maniacally.

David slammed his feet into the floor, increasing his own gravity as he forcefully slowed himself down to prevent Rory from taking the full brunt of the impact.

"...*******..hell." David muttered, feeling the place where he had been shot. a visible wound appearing from where it impacted his body.

David immediately retaliated, launching an intense burst of gravity towards its exposed flesh, hoping he could crush the area where his armor no longer covered.

"...What the hell are you?!"

"You're mom!" The machine called out, its voice becoming more human-like by the second as blue energy covered its arms, the machine slamming the energy into the ground to create a large explosion that blinded the group.

"Ugh...!!" Rory covered her eyes, looking around. "Guys...!?"

"Agh... ******* let me go, you weirdo...!!" Gabriel shouted as the machine held her by the neck, gripping it tightly, causing her to let out a choked scream.

"Gabriel!" Rory shouted out, dashing forward to attack the machine.

"Rory, stop, it's a trap!" Da Vinci shouted as a portal opened up, Gabriel being launched through the portal which instantly closed, the machine kicking Rory away from him.

"Trap!?" Rory shouted back.

Meanwhile...

"Weird... These things were... really weak..." Kiara muttered to herself, her group having already defeated the weird doll machine, the rest of the groups barring one had also encountered pretty weak enemies as well.

But then they heard Rory and Gabriel shout, "Shit...!!" Kiara shouted, "They must've exploited us splitting up...!!"

"Charge forward, break through their ranks so we can help the Arcangel!" Stukov shouted, Cullthane nodding and begging to use spells that blasted away the bots before them as quickly as he could move

"Move it!" Yharon said, fighting with a ferocity that had not been seen in him before, melting bots, ripping them apart, and using weapons to keep the bots from overwhelming him, he was akin to a one man army, but he still clearly couldn't do this alone

Waiting-Memes-52918-aad4877.jpg

(Waiting for Midas be like.)

"You're mom!" The machine called out, its voice becoming more human-like by the second as blue energy covered its arms, the machine slamming the energy into the ground to create a large explosion that blinded the group.

"Ugh...!!" Rory covered her eyes, looking around. "Guys...!?"

"Agh... ******* let me go, you weirdo...!!" Gabriel shouted as the machine held her by the neck, gripping it tightly, causing her to let out a choked scream.

"Gabriel!" Rory shouted out, dashing forward to attack the machine.

"Rory, stop, it's a trap!" Da Vinci shouted as a portal opened up, Gabriel being launched through the portal which instantly closed, the machine kicking Rory away from him.

"Trap!?" Rory shouted back.

Meanwhile...

"Weird... These things were... really weak..." Kiara muttered to herself, her group having already defeated the weird doll machine, the rest of the groups barring one had also encountered pretty weak enemies as well.

But then they heard Rory and Gabriel shout, "Shit...!!" Kiara shouted, "They must've exploited us splitting up...!!"
"Damn it!" David shouted, rubbing his eyes, glancing around wildly. Panicking as he realized Gabriel had been sent to god knows where by the machine.

"Where the hell did you take her?!" David shouted, anger and confusion clear in his voice.

Meanwhile.

Lance fought behind Yharon, supporting him by throwing a variety of Metatron enhanced daggers towards the robots that attempted to attack him. Though his lingering fear prevented him from engaging in close combat like the King was.

"Oh, don't worry about that." The machine said, Rory slamming her fist against the ground.

"All of this... My decision to have us split up was just so you could capture Gabriel...!? What do you want with her...!?" Rory shouted out.

"Again..." Another portal opened up behind the machine, "Don't worry about that!"

Rory dashed forward, hoping she could cut the thing to pieces before it escaped, but it was to late, he had gotten away a mere split-second before she was capable of hitting him.

"Damnit..."

The rest of the group was capable of fighting through the weak enemies and reaching Rory and David pretty quickly. "Rory...!?" Kiara ran over to Rory, concerned.

David clenched his fist, slamming it against the wall where the portal had appeared.

"God ******* damn it!" David cursed.

David breathed in, attempting to calm down. He turned to the others.

"....They took Gabriel." David said, pacing in obvious agitation.

"...the robot we were fighting, he blinded us and tossed Gabriel into some weird...portal thing. Before going into it himself."

"....Dreadon, Da Vinci, do you have any way of locating her?" David asked.

"Damnit... Where the hell are they taking me...? I can't... I can't move... I can't see..." Gabriel muttered to herself, being taken somewhere far away from the tower. "Guys... They need... To get out of there..."

"Wakey wakey, Angel Girl." A voice called out to Gabriel as she hug from restraints made from a weird metal, ceiling-lights lighting up an empty room.

"You... Wh-Who are-" Gabriel let out an agonizing shriek as she tried to talk.

"Oho, don't try and speak too much! Being dragged through space does that to one's insides... Your on the brink of death, Angel Girl." The man said telepathically.

"...Alright, I'll ask through telepathy, then... Who the hell are you...? No, actually, don't tell me, I know..." Gabriel thought back.

"Ding Ding Ding!" A blonde man wearing a fancy suit akin to the one Hitler wore walked up to her, "Himmler. Heinrich Himmler."

"Of course... And do pray tell, what would someone of your stature desire with me?" Gabriel asked telepathically.

"Well, let's say, your specific biology... Interests me greatly. Oh, you'll notice in a few moments!" Himmler said, causing Gabriel to begin examining her own body.

"Wha..." Gabriel began to examine her own body, realizing that she had long since been littered with wounds, causing her to let out a violent shriek of pain, writhing in her restraints.

"Hey now, don't move...! I'm still not done dissecting you, you might break something...!" Himmler said, his voice filled with concern that one might feel towards a piece of art.

"You.... Psycho..." Gabriel muttered to herself, attempting to free herself from her restraints, her mental resilience allowing for her to stay conscious. "...I'm... Gonna.... Kill you...!" She tried to shout to no avail.

"Ah... Archangels...! So interesting indeed!" Himmler said, Gabriel's wings flashed with crimson electricity, Gabriel's pain slowly going away. "Those wings of yours can even absorb pain without fail... It seems in this Lostbelt it only works when you're pushed to the brink of death..."

Himmler picked up a bloody scalpel, wiping it off as he hummed. "Along with being the Counter-Apoptosis, that truly puts you on a level far different than any others in your kind, Gabriel. But the real question is, what EXACTLY is the Counter-Apoptosis? What truly made you?"

"Go... ****... yourself..." Gabriel muttered.

"I expected you to say that." Himmler cut into Gabriel's waist, causing her to clench her teeth in agony as he ran the blade through her side, examining her insides. "No organs... Only blood... What exactly makes you work, I wonder!?" Himmler said, forcing Gabriel's mouth open and examining the inside of it with a small flashlight.

"Nothing abnormal here, either...! It seems the more I look, the less I know about you, Gabriel Artensia..." Himmler said, letting out a sigh.

"How... Do you... know... all of this...!?" Gabriel asked, coughing up blood.

"I know a lot of things, Gabriel. The Fantasy Tree made it so, and I plan to exploit its power for great things... I thought I may have been able to defeat Hitler with his own weapons and take it for myself, but it seems I was unable to do so... Very well, then." Himmler said.

Gabriel's eyes widened, "Get... away...!"

"We'll continue with our examination! Now, let's see your spinal cord if you have one!" Himmler said, "I wonder what exactly I'll find...!"

Meanwhile...

The Tower had begun to collapse, the guide from before having already disappeared. "No progress with locating Gabriel...! You need to get the hell out of there...!"

"I however, have his location, already transmitted onto the Hyperion as well as how close you can get. Still, get out of there!" Draedon said

Cullthane wasted no time bolting through the place at top speed, not even bothering to look back and obliterating anything that got in his way, completely silent

"He would destroy his own tower? Did...he plan this even before we got here...?" Lance muttered nervously.

David gritted his teeth

"****...where the hell did they take her!?" David thought, anger rising in his throat again. Gabriel...alone with that monster....David could only imagine the horrors she was being subjected to.

David began to sprint away, breaking through the walls of the tower as he created an exit to the outside. He jumped through it, falling through the air as he watched the tower crumble. Lance and Masayoshi following behind him.

The group eventually got out of the tower, Metatron turning to human form to carry Lance, making Metatron, Lance, and Cullthane the first ones to get out of the tower with the rest of them barely escaping the collapse with Metatron immediately pulling Lance up to Hyperion.

Cullthane went to the Hyperion himself, not even trying to hide his aura, which made the area around 5 meters around him enriched with enough energy to make even Kiara or David nauseous from just being in it, Yharon and the rest of my characters getting to the Hyperion in turn, the path to the base and likely dangers highlighted on the holographic map

Himmler's base seemed to be an enormous city occupied by both humans and magical creatures alike, the man's personal base in an enormous mention in the dead center of the city with a large military guarding the outskirts from all sides.

The rest of my characters hopped onto Hyperion before Metatron left Lance to go see Cullthane...

"...Cullthane." Metatron said, "I understand that you are... Quite furious." It seemed he had seem Cullthane like this plenty of times before, completely unphased by his aura.

Back