• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(My head is now splitting in half and sporadic napping has caused my sleep schedule to go from a straight line to a zigzag, so may as well run an RP to help increase the suffering.)

Gabriel then slowly uncovered herself with her wings, teleporting outside the soundproof area, still trembling a bit. "Alright... I'm good... I-I- I think I am... We should... G-Get back to business... C-Can't just stand around forever..."

David shrugged, nodding at Gabriel as he stood up, stretching.

Masayoshi stood next to David, glancing at him.

"...Are you feeling better honey?" She asked, glancing at the sealed cuts all across his body.

"...Still feeling a bit woozy, but ain't nothing I can't handle. Thanks to Kiara sealing my wounds, I should last until we finish the mission" David said, smiling at her.

"How about you?" David asked.

"...I'm a bit frustrated about this whole situation...but I'm fine aside from that" Masayoshi admitted.

David nodded.

"I get what ya mean, honey. I'm always open to talk if ya wanna vent." David said.

"Thanks honey..." She said, smiling at him. Together, they prepared to head out, facing whatever was in the next room.

Lance also stood up, prepared to follow the group.

(Zoro gave me permission to play Masayoshi, so she's gonna have a bit of dialogue every now and then, wholesome moments and all that)

Gabriel nodded, examining the various exits now that the group had cleared the room of enemies.

Gabriel rubbed her chin in deep thought. There were four exits, and she could sense nothing from behind any of them... No rage, no malice, no emotions at all, which made it hard to tell what was behind the door given the more advanced machines had obvious sentience and individuality.

"I guess we'll have to take a gamble on which one to go through..." Gabriel muttered.

"...I get what ya saying, but if there is a possibility of a strong enemy, wouldn't it make sense to stick together then...?" David asked.

"...like, we have a better chance of not losing anyone if we stick together..."

Lance yelped as he was picked up, glancing down at Yharon.

"O-ok?!" Lance said, not sure why he was chosen as he was carried over to one of the doors.

"Yeah, but we can't just go in with our entire attack force. We have to keep things split up, if we go in all together and we lose, then we'll have nobody to face Himmler." Rory said, heading over to another door with Gabriel and David, Kiara grouping up with Atalanta and Hank much to Rory's dismay.

(KAY. Just gonna get the groups right:

1. Gabriel, Rory, David.
2. Kiara, Hank, Atalanta.
3. Yharon and Lance.
4. Rhongomyniad, Stukov, Cullthane, Masayoshi. Cool awesome. Got it. Gonna come back to this for future reference lol.)

Last edited:
(Sorry if this is annoying I need to drink some coffee.)

As the groups that actually mattered walked into the room, they saw a weird mannequin-like machine, almost like a doll. It seemed weird, as there was no way it was on the level of the ones they'd just fought, but obviously, they couldn't get cocky just because of appearances... But they did seem almost experimental.

"Alright, David, go be bait." Rory said, pushing David forward as Gabriel gave a thumbs-up to David being bait.

Back