• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Look..." Metatron placed his hand on Cullthane's shoulder, "I know your as angry as a person can possibly be, but if we go in there, and we get nuked, then that'll be on you. I know you don't care about anyone here but me, probably not even yourself, but we can't help Gabriel if we're all dead..."

"Michael hit you on the head and you passed out for 500 years each time, Cullthane. Zerachiel was also far weaker than me. You can't threaten me, brother." Metatron said, chuckling a tiny bit at remembering those times.

"And I'm not going to threaten you, either. This is a request... Not an order... I'm asking you to stand down so we can actually help the girl..."

"Michael hit you on the head and you passed out for 500 years each time, Cullthane. Zerachiel was also far weaker than me. You can't threaten me, brother." Metatron said, chuckling a tiny bit at remembering those times.

"And I'm not going to threaten you, either. This is a request... Not an order... I'm asking you to stand down so we can actually help the girl..."
Cullthane immediately slammed Metatron against the wall and pinned him there with his equal strength at his chuckle

"And I was stronger the last time. Or did you forget?" Cullthane said, his voice giving clear away he definitely needed a bit more convincing to actually do anything even remotely stealthy, if his aura still flaring didn't already

"Are we really going to do this here, Cullthane...?" Metatron propelled Cullthane away with an enormous barrier, slamming him into the wall of Hyperion.

"Cause I'll let you know that if my contractor wasn't such a weakling you'd have no chance against me just as you would have no chance against Michael... Do you really wish to spend time squabbling with me, Little Brother?" Metatron asked, his golden eyes lighting up like the sun. It was clear Gabriel's capture had also filled him with unfathomable rage, even if he wouldn't at all admit it, Metatron's rage being apparent to Lance due to their connection.

Metatron let out an annoyed sigh, the shards from the broken barrier pinning themselves to Cullthane's clothes, slamming him into the wall once more as Metatron's own aura was released throughout the ship, being far less filled with rage than Cullthane's, making anybody surrounded by it feel as if they were constantly being protected by something even if they didn't know it.

Cullthane once again began moving towards Metatron, it was clear that physical harm wasn't going to work in the enraged Seraphim, Rhongomyniad trying to think of a way to calm him down, ruling out illusions immediately, before sighing and telepathically speaking to Metatron

"I don't think much of anything is going to calm him down, so just tell him flat out that Gabriel will most likely be killed if he takes the front entrance, don't sugar coat it, he clearly isn't in the best state of mind to put cause and effect together."

"That's already what I told him! Of course, the girl is going to die if we all get nuked!!!" Metatron shouted out, his aura turning from that of a calming aura to something filled with explosive rage, his shout causing Hyperion to tremble as he glared at Cullthane, gripping him by the collar.

"Cullthane, if you don't shape up, Gabriel Artensia is going to DIE! You hear me, you little brat!? D.I.E. DIE! Poof! She's gone! Turned into a bloody pulp, and it'll be all your fault!" Metatron shouted.

Rory leaned against the wall of the ship as they moved, tapping her arm rapidly as they were crossed. "Gabriel..." She muttered to herself, grinding her teeth together. She was worried. Extremely worried. "Da Vinci, how long until we get there...?"

"Around 2 hours, Rory..." Da Vinci responded, also seeming worried about Gabriel.

David cursed under his breath, becoming even more agitated because of the news.

"...Two hours...Gabriels gonna be alone...with Himmler...for two ******* hours at least..." David thought. He recalled the "experiments" he had seen Himmler create. The Child Monster, the human doll...the infected guide. David knew there was a chance he would try to experiment on Gabriel as well.

"...I'll rip him in ******* two... I'll ******* tear him apart..." David muttered to himself.

Cullthane sat in a chair and stared at the map, his aura ceasing influence, but still in a foul mood

Meanwhile...

snap snap snap snap the breaking of metal echoed throughout the room, something silver and softly glowing gold having come out of the golden ring Gabriel always wore, shoving Himmler back a good 10 meters, it was... a chain, but seemed almost alive as a soft voice spoke

"... condition critical."

Gabriel could barely speak, but she knew what it was... "E-....nk...i d...u....?" She muttered, more wounds having surfaced on her body as Himmler experimented with her, coughing out blood.

"Well, now this is quite a surprise!" Himmler said, completely unharmed. "If I knew we had a guest I would've prepared tea. A friend of yours, perchance, Gabriel?" The man turned to Gabriel, smiling.

Her eyes widened as she trembled. That smile... Those eyes... She was completely terrified of the man...

Enkidu formed his physical body, the long lime green hair, the green eyes, the grey robe, the black necklace, and the expressionless face standing between Gabriel and Himmler

"I doubt I can both kill you and do what I traveled here for." Enkidu simply said, picking up Gabriel in soft chains before putting her in his arms, which we're extraordinarily soft as to not Injure her further, carrying her like a princess before scanning for escapes with his eyes still locked on Himmler, several layers of chains removing Gabriel from sight

Himmler seemed to be letting them leave, the reasons being unknown to Enkidu as the man simply waved at him as he let them run out of the room. "Bye Bye! We'll see each other again, Gabriel!"

Gabriel trembled in Enkidu's chains, "...En....k...i...du..." Gabriel muttered Enkidu's name as they ran through a narrow hallway. Her wings, despite all the torture the rest of her body had gone through, seemed completely unharmed.

Meanwhile...

The group got to the city, the layout being akin to something like New York, but that didn't matter, what mattered, was that the city, unlike before, was for some reason on high alert, the military surrounded it and the soldiers inside of it now completely armed for some reason as they scurried around the mansion in the center, looking for somebody.

"What the hell happened to put them on such high alert...?" Rory muttered.

Enkidu and Gabriel were able to escape the facility with no severe casualties for Himmler's forces due to sheer numbers, Enkidu reaching an alleyway where Gabriel tried to move a bit, attempting to heal herself to no avail.

"Haa... Hg...!" She groaned in pain, her vision clouded with red.

Enkidu put the flask to her mouth and allowed her to drink water, checking her insides with his water manipulation by sloshing it around, avoiding her lungs however

"Just as you could see into Shalor's dream he could sense if you were in danger or not." Enkidu responded

(I'm waiting for Midas to say something so we can head into the city lol.)

Belial blushed a bit through her wounds at remembering Shalor and Belial's... Session. In fact, she could still see them... Both of them were so, worried...

"A...h..." Gabriel's pain was somewhat eased at this, Enkidu giving her some water also helping with this.

(I'm waiting for Midas to say something so we can head into the city lol.)

Belial blushed a bit through her wounds at remembering Shalor and Belial's... Session. In fact, she could still see them... Both of them were so, worried...

"A...h..." Gabriel's pain was somewhat eased at this, Enkidu giving her some water also helping with this.
(Well probably not gonna happen till tomorrow lol)

(I thought you and Reaper were gonna do the whole scene yourselfs so I took a nap lol, my b)

Meanwhile...

The group got to the city, the layout being akin to something like New York, but that didn't matter, what mattered, was that the city, unlike before, was for some reason on high alert, the military surrounded it and the soldiers inside of it now completely armed for some reason as they scurried around the mansion in the center, looking for somebody.

"What the hell happened to put them on such high alert...?" Rory muttered.
David glanced around, looking at the soldiers that were surrounding the cities. Confusion was clear in his expression.

"...Is Shalor helping Gabriel? How?" David muttered to Dreadon.

"Enkidu. That ring of hers doesn't just look pretty, it's form is made of him. And Shalor can send Enkidu about." Draedon responded

"Now infiltrate the city. Enkidu can't get Gabriel out of there on his own and the shifting of Space like that... let's just say Gabriel's physical condition is about as bad as her mental one." Draedon hissed at them

"Yeah, and we're probably all on Himmler's radar due to the tower incident..." Rory muttered, "What, you think we can use disguises or some shit?"

"Yes!" Da Vinci said, "You can indeed use disguises! Not actual clothes, mind you, but I can **** around with space to mess with how people perceive you, at least."

"Luckily and unluckily, Enkidu has a very distinctive signature, so I highly recommend that you work faster with those disguises Da Vinci...!" Draedon said, keeping his voice over the comms down but clearly making it urgent

"Hurry." Cullthane said, mirroring the rest of my characters' thoughts

"As looooong as nooooone of yoooooou breeeeeaaaak character! Got it! Lookin' at you, Angel Boy!" Da Vinci said, referring to Cullthane as the world around the group became a bit blurry, signifying that their perception to those but themselves was now skewed so they were perceived as one of Himmler's soldiers.

Back