• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"...I'll try and act natural" David said, nodding, breathing slowly to calm himself. He knew he couldn't afford to get angry, not when he was disguised. He glanced around at the soldiers, before beginning to walk forward briskly, trying to match the fast pace the soldiers were moving.

Lance, on his end, was much better at blending in than David was, a product of his skill in impersonation and stealth as he quickly joined in with the soldiers.

The group was capable of getting past the guard with minor difficulty, Da Vinci giving some minor instructions on what to do whenever they were given specific questions they didn't know the answer to so that they could pass through the large gates to the city.

"Haa... Haa..." Rory let out breaths of nervousness, leaning against a wall as she tried to contain her anger.

"Alright... We're in... We should start looking for Gabriel, now..." Rory said telepathically so she didn't raise suspicion.

"Or i can continue hacking them. I will be going radio silent from here on out." Draedon said.

The rest of the characters followed David to the alleyway, Yharon making extra sure nothing actually could surveil them there before a map popped up with a golden dot on it, showing where Enkidu was and a red dot showing where the group was

Atalanta was particularly on guard for anybody who may spot them as the group got closer to the golden dot, Rory particularly breathing heavily, her anger and nervousness apparent.

"Stop...!" Atalanta said, immediately stopping in her tracks as she held her bow which was invisible to anybody outside of the group, nearly having been caught in the view of one of the street cameras.

"I can but then we'd get spotted..." Hank said, "If you guys are willing to risk getting spotted and then making a break for it, I'm all for it. We're pretty close to the Angel Girl, anyway..."

"I can shoot it down if I get in the streets so you guys can sneak around, I'd be caught, though," Atalanta said nonchalantly.

"I mean, no, not at all." Atalanta said, "Look, there are no cameras or guards on the roofs... If you can climb up I'll be able to take out more cameras without having to worry about you guys. Once you get Gabriel, we can join up, but the chances of us getting caught rise dramatically with this plan, so this all depends on whether or not you guys wanna risk it..."

"Speed up and find those escapees!" A nearby guarded shouted, the sound of footsteps intensifying.

"Well, looks like we're gonna have to start moving lest we risk being caught...!" Rory said, locating a sewer hatch which she immediately jumped into.

"....H..k...!" Gabriel groaned a bit, breathing heavily as the footsteps got closer, the rest of azontr's characters following along with her.

David glanced down at Gabriel, saying nothing, his teeth clenched as he trembled slightly.

"..why?" David thought.

"...why Gabriel? she's gone through enough....why did she have to suffer?" David thought, he stared at her, getting angrier by the second. he screamed internally, barely stopping himself from making a scene as he jumped into the sewer, following the others, Lance and Masayoshi joining them.

"Most likely because of her biology." Da Vinci said to David, "If you haven't noticed, an angel with the capacity to absorb nuclear energy along with a plethora of other things might have ignited the mind of someone like Himmler... Regardless, we at least know what we have to do, now."

"Shalor is fine as of right now. But fair warning, any attacks on my concepts or essence will also hit Shalor. Getting that out of the way before you all expect me to block a conceptual attack for you." Enkidu said, clearly putting Gabriel and Shalor's safety far above the rest of the group's, but also not having the real rundown on how powerful the individuals were here in the more esoteric departments

(This insinuates I'm going to be throwing around concept shit that isn't garbage lol.)
"Shalor is fine as of right now. But fair warning, any attacks on my concepts or essence will also hit Shalor. Getting that out of the way before you all expect me to block a conceptual attack for you." Enkidu said, clearly putting Gabriel and Shalor's safety far above the rest of the group's, but also not having the real rundown on how powerful the individuals were here in the more esoteric departments

The group eventually reached an exit near the outskirts of the city, "...Ca...r...- Ca...re...f..ul...! Himm...ler....! He... He.." Rory covered Gabriel's mouth, "Quit trying to talk, Gabriel...!"

"She's probably worried about how easy it was for us to escape with no casualties..." Da Vinci said.

Rory peaked her head above the exit, noticing that there were still tons of guards and that them coming out of the sewers would probably raise tons of suspicion. "Draedon, Yharon, is there a way you can get us onto Hyperion from here...?" She asked telepathicaly.

"Are you sure...? This time you being bait has far more risks than it would have if we were just in combat..." Rory said telepathically, seeming to express some concern for David, but more so for Gabriel and her safety if his plan failed.

Back