• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"To explain it as simply as possible, Shalor, as a member of the Celestiar race, with sufficient absorbed energy, which is permanent, can change their age and gender at will. Belial is a shape-shifting demon/Calamity. Shalor was forced to dream about something he wanted to do to have a chance to get out of something. And since Shalor and Gabriel have a mental connection she was basically plopped into a position where she was forced to watch, and Belial was the core of that desire, pulling one of his avatars in. And you do realize both of them can just change genders at will, correct, Rory?" Draedon explained

Lance chuckled.

"Oh dear..." He said, blushing.

"...last time I saw him...he was...a kid...and now he's...." David muttered, completely shocked.

"...Shalor really...."

"...what the hell..." David muttered.
"Well, if Gabriel is blowing up I'd say he has a far bigger dick then you do, King Kitten!" Signus said jokingly

David glanced around.

"...Ay Lance!" David called out, his voice gruff as he walked towards the man.

Lance glanced at David, before sighing, knowing what the subject of the conversation would be.

"....yes, David?" Lance said, watching the man approach

David crouched down, staring into the man's eyes as he looked at him.

"...you ok dude?" David said, he wasn't hostile, his tone conveying more concern than actual judgment.

"....I'm alright....I...I just...panicked...is all..." Lance said, shaking his head.

"Yeah, I saw you freezing out there. What the hell is going on man?" David said.

"......" Lance said nothing, staring at the ground.

"Cmon man. I ain't gonna judge ya." David said. he sat down, crossing his legs.

"....I was...scared..." Lance said, not sure what else to say.

".... Your always scared Lance. I can smell it off ya every time we fight." David said, scratching his head.

Lance sighed, frustrated, trying to find the words to his terror.

"....no...I was scared...of something else. I was...scared...of...Blade Wolf." Lance said, shaking his head.

David stared at him for a moment.

".....Blade Wolf ain't here Lance." David said blankly.

"....I meant...I was afraid that what happened with Blade Wolf...would happen...here. Once...once...Gabriel...was knocked out...I was scared...that I might...." Lance trailed off.

David nodded, finally understanding.

"Ya afraid of dying. Like ya almost did against Blade Wolf." David said.

Lance said nothing, but nodded slowly.

"...The robots...they reminded me of him...in a way..." Lance said, sighing.

David said nothing for a moment, thinking. To him, situations like what happened with Blade Wolf happened every week. He had gotten so used to being beaten to near-death that he had nearly forgotten how traumatizing something like that could be.

"...Lance. I can't really say a situation like that won't happen again. It will. That's just our line of work. We get beaten up, we get nearly killed. Thats how its always been...." David said.

Lance said nothing, knowing David was right.

"...but man. Thats why you got allies" David said.

"...Me, Metatron, Kiara, Gabriel. We ain't trying to see ya die, man. Ya maybe put in a situation like that again, but ya don't gotta face it alone. Blade Wolf was a bad situation for all of us, but we ain't gonna abandon ya." David said, putting his hand on Lance's shoulder.

Lance sighed.

"...Thank you, David. But...I can't...rely on you guys...not forever." Lance said.

"....Then get stronger" David said bluntly.

"...Out of all of the party, you train the least. Me, Kiara. Rory, we all trained our asses off to get where we are. So does Gabriel. Heck, I'm pretty sure Yharon trains to, and he's a literal god." David continued.

"...I want to....I just....."

"...don't know how." Lance muttered.

David stared at him for a moment, then chuckled to himself.

"...yeah, I guess if ya ain't done physical training before it can be hard to learn where to start. When ya get free time ask me or Kiara how to start working out. I'm sure one of us can help ya." David said.

"....Alright...thank you...David. I...Appreciate the assistance..." Lance said, smiling at the man.

"...No problem Lance. I'm hear for ya." David shrugged, walking away.

Back