• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Lance stirred, groggily waking up as he slowly opened his eyes.

"...wha..?" Lance began to speak before a sudden pain assaulted his head, memories of what had happened flooding into his consciousness as he groaned silently.

he glanced around at his allies. noting their injuries.

"...damn it...." Lance muttered. Shame filled his body as he saw what had happened to his allies after he had been knocked out. He had failed them, and he knew that. He stared at the ground, deep in thought while the others rested.

"Yeah, I've thought about it." Hank said with signs before loading up another crossbow, firing it to see if it was functional.

"This one's good..." He thought.

"But in the end, I could never escape the life, even before all of this bullcrap. There was always someone trying to drag me back for my smarts, or my connections, or my skills, or for revenge. Never ends, I tell yah. Not for me, at least." Hank said with signs.

"Yep. It's as they say, I guess. You don't escape the life... Eventually, the life just escapes you." Hank said with signs before leaning against the wall, counting each individual passing second in his mind.

"Nah, I don't smoke. Thanks for the offer, though." Hank said with signs, sighing lightly.

"Shit's rough. Gotta live it, though." Hank said, simply letting out a sigh as time passed. He guessed that was all he was. A hopeless mercenary A Blank Slate.

Like, a day later or whatever cause time...

Rory got up from Kiara's lap, stretching out. "Ugh, my head..." She noticed Gabriel was still asleep despite her headache, her head injury fully healed

David murmured a bit, waking up a few minutes after Rory. he looked at his body, seeing the dried blood covering him from the previous battle.

"...thank's for watching me...Masayoshi..." David muttered, assuming Masayoshi was still nearby. He slowly sat upright, pain shooting through his body as he glanced around. His own natural regeneration had recovered a bit of the damage, but could do nothing against the gashes that littered his body.

"...How's Gabriel doing...?" He asked the party, looking at the angel.

Gabriel swiftly woke up.

"......"

"Gabriel?" Rory walked over to her.

"........"

Gabriel's eyes were wide open, she didn't even seem tired. She seemed more frightened than anything.

"Uhh... Are you alright....?" She asked.

"I h a v e s e e n t h a t w h i c h I s h o u l d h a v e n e v e r s a w."

"T h e y w e r e... S o... I n t i m a t e...."

" I w a n n a d i e."

Back