• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"....I'm sorry Metatron....your right...your..." Lance muttered. His breathing was rough and rapid, as he began hyperventilating. The world seemed to spin around him as the panic continued to mount in his body.

"...I...I..." Lance didn't know how to explain it, how he'd convey what he wanted. He glanced around, desperately searching for any place to hide.

"...Hide...?" Lance thought, his mind a jumble of thoughts as he further fall into terror. He wanted to help...he needed to help, but...

"...I can't......" he began to speak again, his words choked in his throat. he suddenly felt lightheaded, collapsing onto his knees as sweat poured from his body.

"Someone get this guy out of here." Atalanta dashed over to Lance, delivering a swift chop to the man's neck, knocking him out if successful. She then tossed him over to where David was, sighing.

"You could've been a bit more gentle. He is my contractor and I'd rather you not harm him-" Atalanta cut Metatron off.

"Save it for your wedding day! David, can you fight while Lance is out, or do you still need time?" Atalanta asked. Clearly, she wasn't tolerating any bullshit.

David looked at Lance, genuine confusion on his face.

"...The hell is up with him..." David muttered. After the courage he showed during his Blade Wolf fight...he never expected Lance to freak out like that. He staggered forward, having stopped much of his bleeding with his body control, though he was still weakened significantly.

"...I still have some strength left..." David said, nodding at Atalanta. He held out his remaining hand, and increased the gravity around the nearby robots significantly, hoping to make it easier to target them.

The group continued to fight while Lance and Gabriel were incapacitated, the numbers of the robots becoming heavily thinned as they continued to fight until eventually, they had cleared all the enemies around the various exits.

"Hah... Hah..." Rory breathed heavily, slouching against Kiara who was still holding Gabriel.

"No, David. Everyone is not okay..." Atalanta said as Hank slouched against a wall, clearly injured and fatigued. As he was nigh-constantly setting up traps around the battlefield and fighting off the robots, he was probably the one exerting the most physical effort among the group.

Kiara still held Gabriel, her head bleeding as she lay unconscious. "She isn't doing well... She clearly has a serious concussion and her wings are retracting automatically..." Kiara said as Gabriel's wings retracted into her back.

"I'll handle her, Cullthane, give me all the details on Archangel Physiology that you can!" Rhongomyniad ordered, gently taking Gabriel out of Kiara's hands before laying her on a bed she magic'd into existence and beginning working to try and keep Gabriel alive first and foremost, but also heal her.

"Yeah, hold up. Before we go through any of these doors we need you to rest up, David. I can cauterize your wounds for you so you don't spend stamina on your body control, so just sit down and wait to be healed. Take a nap, even!" Kiara suggested.

(Zoro, just asking, what makes you think people have time manipulation right now? Cause uh, yeah. Not exactly what you'd call tolerable hax when one character can just wave her hands and keep the entire party alive and as such eliminate ANY tension this scene has.)

"I am. King Yharon is currently in a regenerative state, and that assassin managed to mostly avoid injury by sticking to the shadows and picking off robots on the edges." Cullthane reported, telepathically giving Rhongomyniad the information she needed to keep Gabriel in a stable condition and extremely slowly increasing

"I'm not letting Gabriel move till she's completely healed, and Yharon'll take a day with those injuries, so we're stuck here for awhile." Rhongomyniad said

(Zoro, just asking, what makes you think people have time manipulation right now? Cause uh, yeah. Not exactly what you'd call tolerable hax when one character can just wave her hands and keep the entire party alive and as such eliminate ANY tension this scene has.)
(I at best assumed that the Time Manipulation was a mere momentary time stop which seemed to be what we were going for ngl.)

"I am. King Yharon is currently in a regenerative state, and that assassin managed to mostly avoid injury by sticking to the shadows and picking off robots on the edges." Cullthane reported, telepathically giving Rhongomyniad the information she needed to keep Gabriel in a stable condition and extremely slowly increasing

"I'm not letting Gabriel move till she's completely healed, and Yharon'll take a day with those injuries, so we're stuck here for awhile." Rhongomyniad said
(I kind of figured it'd be OK due to her having time stop, but I can edit my post if it's not. I genuinely have no clue what passes and what doesn't.)

(Uh, I can edit my comment if David should still be heavily injured or something, I'm just rolling with whats going on)
(I don't really know how far Zoro thinks he can push the time manip myself tbh.)
(I kind of figured it'd be OK due to her having time stop, but I can edit my post if it's not. I genuinely have no clue what passes and what doesn't.)
(The time stop is momentary, like a few moments, so it isn't as useful as one might think. Just blatant time manipulation ain't fine, though.)

(I at best assumed that the Time Manipulation was a mere momentary time stop which seemed to be what we were going for ngl.)
(Yeah that would make sense, but reversing time on people? That's straight up high-hax offensive-wise lol)
(There's a difference between time Manipulation and straight up time stop IIRC, in fact one could consider time reversal in any way more impressive.)

(Basically, like, shit like time manip or causality manip or whatever broken precog Yoshi has outside the Lostbelts isn't allowed lol. That's why shit like David's black holes and Rory's Mystic Eyes are being heavily restricted as well.)

(Everyone doesn't have much going. Rory has skill and ice, Kiara has skill and fire/explosions, Lance has skill and dura-neg, David has gravity manip, Gabriel has magic and healing, yeah, not everybody has a lot going for them in the versatility department lol.)

(This probably would've been solved if you just made a profile for her so we could track what abilities she has, Zoro.)

(Everyone doesn't have much going. Rory has skill and ice, Kiara has skill and fire/explosions, Lance has skill and dura-neg, David has gravity manip, Gabriel has magic and healing, yeah, not everybody has a lot going for them in the versatility department lol.)

(This probably would've been solved if you just made a profile for her so we could track what abilities she has, Zoro.)
(Well... besides the femboy duo of course lol)

(I think I used Time Rewind once already in the Lostbelt already I forgot how many pages ago, so oof.)
(I most likely let it slide due to me being negligent or stupid, but it sorta blatantly makes it impossible to significantly injure the cast if Yoshi can just rewind time around them. If you added some sort of weakness, then it'd be perfectly acceptable. I.E she can't significantly affect anything with her time rewind, making it harder for her to heal fatal wounds such as the one's David has.)

Don't worry, I'll give you as long as you need...." Masayoshi said, standing in front of David to defend him from anything coming their way, "Feel better, honey..."
"....thanks honey. Your the best" David said weakly, smiling at her

"...I think...I'm going to rest for a bit...like Kiara said..." David muttered, slowly closing his eyes as he faded into unconsciousness.

(yall can keep talking I'm just posting a new version of my comment for the edits)

Kiara nodded as Rory fell to the ground, a deep wound in her stomach that Kiara immediately cauterized shut so it could be healed later.

"Thanks, Kiara... Is... Is Gabriel doing okay...?" Rory still laid down, her head gently placed on Kiara's lap as she smiled, looking at Gabriel being healed.

"She'll be fine with treatment. She took a serious injury to the head, so it doesn't look like she'll be waking up anytime soon, but nothing seems to be life-threatening and I don't see any brain damage from here." Kiara said.

"Oh... How could you tell all that?" Rory asked.

"Because my senses are enhanced as **** and before I came to the Dream World and took up the hero-job I wanted to try out being a nurse, so I read a bunch of books til' my nose bled," Kiara said.

"Same," Rory said.

"Hmm... Ever wonder what Belial is doing...?" Rory asked Kiara, looking up at her wife.

"Probably engaging in some very passionate intimacy with his lover," Kiara said.

"E-Excuse me...?" Rory asked.

"Don't worry about it. Call it intuition or whatever..." Kiara muttered.

Back