• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"...Pfft." Metatron chuckled a bit.

"...PFFT...! Hah! HAHA! HAHAHAA...!!" Metatron suddenly began to laugh, turning into human form as he laughed.

"What the hell is that prick laughing about now...??" Gabriel muttered to herself, letting out a sigh of annoyance.

"Forgive me for my laughter, I was just a little surprised at your insolence... Me? Train you? What am I to you, an instructor?" Metatron asked, seeming amused by Lance's proposition.
Lance sighed, rolling his eyes slightly.

"...Metatron." Lance said wearily.

"...Our lives are bound together. The stronger I get...the less likely it is that I am put in a situation where might die. Meaning, the less likely it would be for you to die as well. Training like this...it would benefit both of us." Lance said.

"I'm not an idiot, Lance." Metatron grabbed Lance by the face, examining him.

"Your insolent because you believe any 'training' I could give you wouldn't rend your tiny concept from your fragile little body and send you into endless oblivion... You think yourself worthy of going through the suffering barbarians as Rory and David have?" Metatron asked.

(I'm guessing you forgot any resistances Lance has is also ridiculously low-level lol. Given he's also trained people that would make Lance piss shit and cum at the same time I don't think he's kidding lol.)
(I meant that he'd have Camelot Shalor-level concept hax, otherwise what woulda stopped Cullthane from just concept nuking/attacking practically every threat they came across?)

"I'm not an idiot, Lance." Metatron grabbed Lance by the face, examining him.

"Your insolent because you believe any 'training' I could give you wouldn't rend your tiny concept from your fragile little body and send you into endless oblivion... You think yourself worthy of going through the suffering barbarians as Rory and David have?" Metatron asked.
Lance hesitated for a moment, before speaking.

"...I don't want to die, Metatron." Lance said.

"...I do not know if I'm...worthy. as you put it, of the suffering they went through. But...I do know this...."

"...If going through this...training. Would help me become stronger. Would help me survive on the battlefield...then that is what I desire. As long as I get strong enough to survive....I will endure."

(Obviously the training isn't going to happen during the Lostbelts, Reaper. I'm not doing any training arcs during them, and it's well known that Metatron boasts a lot.)
Lance hesitated for a moment, before speaking.

"...I don't want to die, Metatron." Lance said.

"...I do not know if I'm...worthy. as you put it, of the suffering they went through. But...I do know this...."

"...If going through this...training. Would help me become stronger. Would help me survive on the battlefield...then that is what I desire. As long as I get strong enough to survive....I will endure."
"Again, you are conceited, Lance. Get someone more qualified to train you, like the Archangel bitch." Metatron said.

(Guys this literally does not matter theirs no need to argue)
"Again, you are conceited, Lance. Get someone more qualified to train you, like the Archangel bitch." Metatron said.
"The Angel girl is already...preoccupied, with her own struggles. You said so yourself...she is more stressed than ever..." Lance said.

"...and...do you not think, with your intelligence and skill, that you could train me far better than she ever good? Not only that...but it is your power that I use. Surely, with your training...you could mold me into the ideal vessel for your strength" Lance said. Mixing flattery into his words in hopes of appealing to Metatron.

(It does matter tho lol)
(Why would you assume the trend would continue in this situation lol. Just because someone arrogant is actually quite strong to back up said arrogance doesn't mean they can't boast in situations where they are now actually quite weak, Metatron is still an arrogant prick lol.)
(Because you have a tendency to make fucky statements lol)

"The Angel girl is already...preoccupied, with her own struggles. You said so yourself...she is more stressed than ever..." Lance said.

"...and...do you not think, with your intelligence and skill, that you could train me far better than she ever good? Not only that...but it is your power that I use. Surely, with your training...you could mold me into the ideal vessel for your strength" Lance said. Mixing flattery into his words in hopes of appealing to Metatron.
"Lance, drop the subject," Metatron said sternly, turning into weapon form.

"We're about to go into enemy territory, I have no time to argue with you about training," Metatron said, reminding Lance that the group was about to head into dangerous ground.

"Finally, you make sense! Don't worry Lance, you'll get your chance with him! I believe in you!" Da Vinci said enthusiastically, "We're heading in through the ground, so get ready to Fortnite your asses down."

"Oh, you'll be fine. Look, you're not even scratched..." Gabriel said as she jumped down.

"I'll say it again, but you people are ******* crazy." Hank said with signs as he jumped down.

The scenery itself wasn't any different than what they'd seen, deadly scorch marks from the bombs, a variety of corpses from battles, most not human, but for some reason, Gabriel felt as though something else was lurking.

"Oh and, thanks, Yharon." Gabriel said telepathically.

Suddenly, the group heard a sweeping sound coming from behind them, the sound of cheerful whistling also emanating. "Uh... Hello...?" Gabriel called out, turning around.

"Oh? Hello!" Said a man holding a broom, sweeping up ashes and guts from the charred ground. Half of his entire body was horribly burnt, exposing a deformed skeleton with bits of black crystal sticking out. He seemed to be akin to Stukov, an infected, but far more untamed, incomplete, even.

He seemed to be cleaning up the area.

"Go. Go Fish! Get it?" The man said jokingly, continuing his cleaning. "But for real, I don't much care to remember my name. Stuff like that fades away with time... I guess. Your dragon friend up there? He's fighting a losing battle. Well, not really a losing battle. More like a stalemate. Himmler is just gonna keep sending out soldiers." The man said.

"Really now? And how exactly would you know?" Atalanta said, clearly on guard and ready to shoot the man down with her bow.

"I work for the man. Well, less work, and more just cleaning up the charred remains from battle, it's a boring job... Your looking to infiltrate The Tower, yeah?" The man asked.

"Nahhh. You'd kick my ass. I'm just a low-level incomplete infected, so I'm only somewhat above a normal human in terms of strength." The man said, "But they will."

"And whose they...?" Gabriel asked.

"Give it a few seconds." The man said, putting Atalanta even more on guard.

"Can I shoot this guy...?" She asked.

"Few seconds have passed!-" The man called out as David felt something's fist slam into his face, knocking him into the air, Atalanta instantly firing her arrows at the man, jumping back to catch David once he fell back down.

"You got this, right?" The man asked an enormous green beast wearing heavy armor, carrying an enormous sword along with an even larger chain gun.

"DAKKA!!!" The thing shouted, this word causing large gun turrets to sprout from the ground around the green beast.

"That's right, Dakka is good." The man said as he dodged Atalanta's shots, "See, Himmler's been trying out these weird experiments... He calls em' greenskins, and oh boy do they LOVE guns. Don't know why. Have fun dealing with them!" The man said, disappearing into a cloud of smoke as the guns began firing.

"Thanks" He said to Atalanta, immediately jumping to his feet, blood flowing from his nose.

David suddenly slammed the surrounding machine guns with intense downward gravity, hoping to force their barrels downward and make them unable to fire accurately at the party.

Lance immediately jumped into action, covering himself with Metatron's barrier as he began to throw a barrage of throwing knives at the beast, amplifying them with Metatron's power.

The guns were far larger than any normal tank, David's gravity having little effect on them as they pelted the group with a wave of bullets that pierced David's skin like butter.

The main problem was the beast itself, displaying inhuman strength in speed as it began to assault Stukov's army of infected, skillfully dodging Lance's daggers, which was surprising given its enormous size and beast-like demeanor.

Rory created an enormous broadsword, slamming it against the beast's neck in an attempt to decapitate it, but this only enraged it as a trickle of blood came from its neck, "Damn... It's durable..." She thought, engaging the thing in close quarters combat.

David felt multiple bullets pierce into his body, quickly moving away from the guns as blood spilled from the wounds.

"...shit..." David muttered. He used his body control to force the bullets out of his body, before quickly stopping his bleeding.

Lance shifted his focus, creating a Metatron enhanced Boomerang before throwing it towards the machine guns, the boomerang cutting through them before returning to Lance if successful.

The destruction of it's guns only served to make new ones pop up from the ground, but would also serve to make the enormous creature as angry as could be.

"YOU...!!!!!!!" It turned towards Lance, swatting Rory away as it dashed towards the man and delivering a colossal punch towards him, his previous skill now gone.

"I think you made it angry..." Gabriel said, attempting to push Lance out of the way of the attack unsuccessfully, only getting both of them caught up in the punch.

Lance, at the last moment, coated both himself and Gabriel with one of Metatron's barriers, being sent flying by the beast as he coughed blood from the strike.

David dashed towards the creature, jumping on top of his back as he wrapped both his arms around its neck, putting it into a Rear Naked Choke in an attempt to asphyxiate it. He used his body control to increase his strength, hoping to make his hold harder to break out of.

Back