• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I have no choice..." Metatron said, which was obviously due to his own folly at the time. Why? Why was he so intrigued by the man's determination at the time that he would choose to bind himself to him? It would only lead him to death.

"Perhaps you remind me of someone I once knew..." Metatron mumbled to himself before turning into weapon form, staying silent, clearly distressed.

While that was happening, Gabriel stood at the furthest edges of the ship, contemplating the group's next move. She could already hear the roar's of various flying creatures along with the large storm that swirled around their next location.

"Why would Himmler betray Hitler...? It doesn't make any sense..." Gabriel thought. She rubbed her temples, in deep thought about what was to come. She was thinking about whether or not she could heal whatever injuries the group would be dealt, she thought about whether or not Himmler was expecting them to come, she thought about what this Lostbelt even was.

"Ugh..." This produced a searing migraine, causing her to slouch against the wall, her groans of stress and discomfort echoing.

"Gabriel, cool your jets." Da Vinci said to Gabriel, "We'll be dropping into battle again soon... You being like this isn't going to help."

"I know, Da Vinci... I know. I'm just deep in thought, that's all. It's not like this is anything new to me..." Gabriel mumbled, letting out a sigh.

"Well, if you can, get some rest. It'll be about an hour before we get to our location fully, so you have time." Da Vinci said, "Doctor's orders."

Gabriel slouched further down until her behind touched the ground, causing her to let out one more sigh. "Fine..."

(Placeholder if you want to describe how your characters are preparing for the next location or what they're doing in the meantime since my next post will be a short timeskip to the next location.)

David stretched, standing up from where he was sitting.

"...This Himmler guy isn't going to be a pushover...anyone who'd willing betray a man like Hitler will probably have something up his sleeve..." David thought wearily. He walked out of the room they were in, scratching his head.

He walked around the ship, looking for anything he could eat. He hadn't eaten in days, he realized, he had been too busy dealing with the Blade Wolf situation to focus on taking care of his body. Walking into the kitchen, or wherever the ship stored its food, David began to make himself a meal, quickly eating some fruit and a few sandwiches to get some calories into his body, hoping to be energized for the upcoming battle.

"...I probably should get some rest too...I won't be any use if I'm tired..." David muttered. He walked to a corner of the ship, and sat down, slowly dozing off as the ship approached their destination.

"Here we go with the self-deprecating crap..." Da Vinci said, letting out a sigh.

(I lied. Timeskip will be tomorrow, I sleep now.)
"It's not self-deprecating. I'm just saying you have everything under control for now so I'm going to go and check on my friend for right now..." She answered, "I'll be back if you need me for anything or encounter anything pressing. My duplicate will still be operational down in the Lostbelt, so there's no need to worry about that..."

Masayoshi saluted with her index and middle finger before teleporting away.

(I'll do a post on where she went and what happens there later.)

(Bump.)

An hour later...

"Gabriel, wake up, we're here." Da Vinci said, waking up Gabriel up, the angel girl swiftly getting up as she stared out the window, seeing a large tower-like structure being surrounded by many flying beasts including dragons and griffins, as Da Vinci mentioned.

"Guess that's his base. That's... Way to conspicuous though, so I don't buy it..." Gabriel muttered, rubbing her eyes.

David slowly opened his eyes, hearing the sound of the beasts in the air. He didn't look rested, nor did he particularly feel less tired. Groggily, he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, standing up and stretching as he looked out one of the windows.

"...man's pretty brave, building a base that obvious..." David muttered to himself.

"...Guess it's better than having to go to the center of the earth again..." David thought, dragging himself through the ship, moving to the front where he assumed they would gather.

Meanwhile

Lance was laying in the cockpit, deep in thought.

"...Metatron...may I ask you something? It isn't...personal. More like...a favor..." Lance said tiredly.

(Music for this scene.)

Masayoshi's destination was a blue star in the Dream World. She exhaled, looking at the nigh-infinite expanse of space in front of her. A small smile broke out.

"I would say that it's been a while, but you know, time shenanigans..." Masayoshi said turning her head to her left, "How have you been, Towa?"

Towa was hovering, sitting on her staff with her legs crossed with a smile.

"Time passes weirdly for me as well, I understand..." Towa said, "Though you are asking me questions you already know the answers to..."

"Just being courteous..." The judge answered, "I know what you wanted me here for..."

"Right. I've decided to leave..." Towa said.

Masayoshi nodded.

"Right, and you wanted to say goodbye..." Masayoshi said, "For now, anyways... I-"

"It's not anything you've done, not due to the Council of Masayoshi or anything like that... It's something else entirely..." Towa responded.

"I know... And I know that feeling... I'm not stopping you..." Masayoshi said.

"Then let's go..." Towa said. Masayoshi gave a slight smile and nodded, warping away to a different part of the Dream World with her ally.

(Music for this scene.)

Across the cosmos of the Dream World, cloaked figures wander a volcanic planet, only to notice an odd trace of snow. One of them kneels down, picking up some of the snow in his fist before it ignites. However, he opens his hand to reveal that the snow has not entirely melted. The group behind the cloaked figure stands by shattered, defeated, and now melting legions of ice soldiers. The kneeling cloaked man stands up, removing the hood over him to reveal the face of Zonolo. He then looks up, noticing the arrival of Masayoshi and Towa. While he faintly recognizes them, he knows they're trustworthy, and have offered to help him in the past. Masayoshi smiles at Towa before she descends down and looks towards Zonolo, then Yamato, then Boros. Finally, she looks toward Mira.

"I'm leaving Masayoshi," Towa says solemnly.

The tone of voice, and her expression communicated all else that needed to be said. Zonolo nodded, grasping the severity of Towa's decision from her body language, as the latter looked back toward Masayoshi and smiled before turning into what appeared to be pure energy. Her contract with Masayoshi had ended. The energy flowed toward Mira, who reached his hand out toward it. The energy rested there, before reforming into the body Towa had before, starting with a hand that now held on to Mira's. Her body began to swiftly reform, Towa looking toward Mira before looking back at Masayoshi, who smiled at the bittersweet moment of losing an ever-present confidante and ally as her friend gained a new one.

"Goodbye for now, friend..." Towa said.

"Goodbye for now, friend..." Masayoshi echoed before ascending and warping back to Da Vinci. Masayoshi sat back down, giving another deep exhale before looking down.

David slowly opened his eyes, hearing the sound of the beasts in the air. He didn't look rested, nor did he particularly feel less tired. Groggily, he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, standing up and stretching as he looked out one of the windows.

"...man's pretty brave, building a base that obvious..." David muttered to himself.

"...Guess it's better than having to go to the center of the earth again..." David thought, dragging himself through the ship, moving to the front where he assumed they would gather.

Meanwhile

"...Metatron...may I ask you something? It isn't...personal. More like...a favor..." Lance said tiredly.
(Ehehehehe... what cockpit? It's a bridge cause it's a ****** space ship)

(Regardless I think Lance and Metatron ****** in there)

(Also, when is someone going to post something? ngl, me being able to do 3 OoC posts ain't a good look.)

"So you're still going after this ice lady, huh?" Towa said as she followed the others.

"We've tracked countless of locations where she would have been..." Zonolo said, "Some of them even showed up at the same time. All that's there are ice soldiers and unusual amounts of snow. She's toying with us..."

"That's exactly what I would have done..." Towa said.

"Excuse me?" Boros said.

"I'm assuming Mira managed to find a way to track her when she even though she was practically untraceable, yes?" Towa asked.

"Indeed. This person did not exist in any temporal sense in any timeline..." Mira said, "So I tracked temporal disturbances that correlated with abnormally low temperatures. Even on an artic realm, she still produces temperatures far lower than the surrounding environments."

"Which means she's in none of those places..." Towa said, "If she knows you figured this out, or even thought for a moment that you could have, she probably would have switched up her method of travel. If I had a decent idea of how they were tracking me, I would have done the same thing..."

"I see. What would you propose to help us actually find her?" Mira said.

"Darling, you're very logical, but sometimes you need a more creative mind to consider all of the possibilities..." Towa responded, "I'll assess the possibilities and come up with a spell that will allow us to detect this target wherever, whenever, and however she appears..."

"Alright, in the meantime, we can put our heads together and figure out why this person would bother trying to take us out..." Zonolo said, "I have no idea what she wants with us, but I do know it's probably not anything good..."

"We've been sitting here for several minutes discussing hypothetical reasons why this lady is after us..." Yamato said, doing upside-down pushups with her pinky finger, "Could we please move on to the part where we find her and ask her these questions?"

"Well, we can't just yet," Zonolo replied, "Towa is still creating a way for us to track her... It's best to wait until she finishes.."

Yamato sighs, switching to the other pinky finger in mid-air before continuing her pushups when she lands. Boros then looks toward Zonolo.

"Then perhaps our time would be better spent training than finding answers to questions we can't solve yet..." Boros responded.

"I suppose we can, but I would prefer to take a break from training and do something else. Why not explore another planet and see what's going on there?"

"I would be willing to do so," Mira responded.

"Hopefully, there will be something I could use to train..." Yamato responded.

"Hopping planets makes it somewhat harder for me to get this spell together..." Towa said telepathically, her body hovering in a meditative stance much like Masayoshi would do when viewing all timelines and possibilities.

"Don't worry, we've got you..." Zonolo said, grabbing Towa and carrying her as they prepared to head off to another planet...

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Put me down!" Towa said telepathically once more before Zonolo handed her to Mira before they all took off.

Meanwhile

Metatron let out a light sigh before turning to Lance, already prepared to head down. "What is it, Lance...?"

Metatron let out a light sigh before turning to Lance, already prepared to head down. "What is it, Lance...?"
“…I was thinking…about what you said earlier” Lance said, staring at the ceiling.

“…about…it being unavoidable…for me to be injured by the Blade Wolf…” Lance said

“and you…were right of course…with my current strength…the likelihood of me even surviving that fight was…slim” Lance said.

“…and that…isn’t desirable. All this time I have been...complacent. In my weakness. I was under the assumption that I did not need to grow stronger....but...that is not feasible anymore...” Lance sighed

“…I want you to train me, Metatron. If you can. Both for my continued survival and for yours.” Lance said.

"...Pfft." Metatron chuckled a bit.

"...PFFT...! Hah! HAHA! HAHAHAA...!!" Metatron suddenly began to laugh, turning into human form as he laughed.

"What the hell is that prick laughing about now...??" Gabriel muttered to herself, letting out a sigh of annoyance.

"Forgive me for my laughter, I was just a little surprised at your insolence... Me? Train you? What am I to you, an instructor?" Metatron asked, seeming amused by Lance's proposition.

Back