• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"....Kinda useless huh...?" David thought.

David grimaced, remembering how badly he had reacted when he was faced with his own lack of usefulness. The image of his recent breakdown was still fresh in his mind.

"...It's too bad the only therapist in our group hates me...I could've used some therapy back then..." David thought, sighing.

"...not like I'm any less ****** up now..." David thought, chuckling to himself. He stood up, stretching as he glanced around the group. He felt a pang of loneliness suddenly. Aside from Masayoshi, who had seemingly disappeared again, he wasn't particularly close to anyone else there.

"...Guess that's mostly my fault" He thought. He shrugged slightly.

"...I'm gonna take a nap...let me know if ya find the Nazi guy" David muttered to no one in particular. Walking out of the room.

(Just gonna leave a comment so Azontr won't need to double post when he gets time to RP)

Last edited:
(naw, I just wasn't sure where Masayoshi was supposed to be, so I assumed she was gone lol. didn't mean to call ya out)

David glanced up, staring at Masayoshi. His previously dim expression lit up slightly as he saw her. He walked up to her, sitting down next to her, seemingly forgetting about his nap.

"hey....what's so funny, honey?" David said lighheartedly, a small smile on his face.

Last edited:
(I like the arc Azontr I ain’t hating)

“and the cyborgs….and the zombies…and the animal hybrids…” David said, sighing.

“…This Lostbelt has been…a lot” he said, chuckling slightly. It felt good to joke about, even if the situation was dire.
"I think functioning individuals forced to be robot dolls by a madman led by James Moriarty while the headless horseman riding on the king of currumpaw is running around may be a bit more ridiculous. Oh and right afterwards... yes." Draedon said

"I think functioning individuals forced to be robot dolls by a madman led by James Moriarty while the headless horseman riding on the king of currumpaw is running around may be a bit more ridiculous. Oh and right afterwards... yes." Draedon said
"Oh yeah! I almost forgot how insane that whole singularity was...." David said, chuckling.

"Honestly, this is sorta low on the weirdness scale. I can probably name a few arcs weirder than this one." Rory said.
"heh, I guess that's true. What do you think is the weirdest adventure we've gone on?" David asked, glancing at Rory.

"Done reminiscing? We're about to hit hostile territory." Da Vinci said, Rory proceeding letting out a sigh at this.

"Hostile how?" Rory asked.

"Well, it ain't where Himmler is, but it's near. A big storm is near it, big dragons, some griffins, yknow, flying creatures." Da Vinci said.

"Alright... Can Lance fight?" Rory asked. Lance was weak physically, but his use of Metatron's power made him essential in battle, so she wanted to know if he was ready to go.

"Barely." Gabriel said, "I set him in the cockpit for now. He's alive, but in no condition to fight. Actually, I think I'll go see if he's awake..." Gabriel said.

"...I thought it was kinda funny.." David muttered.

Meanwhile.

Lance was laying in the cockpit, sweating slightly as he lay on the ground. He murmured incomprehensibly, before slowly opening his eyes, staring blankly at the ceiling. Confusion filled his mind.

"....what happened...?" Lance thought. The last thing he remembered was fighting Blade Wolf. Then...a sharp pain.

"...Blade Wolf..." Lance muttered weakly. His breathing quickened as he remembered fighting the beast. He tried to sit up...only to immediately collapse onto the floor again, pain firing through his entire body from even attempting to move.

"I have a low Charisma stat..." She responded.

Meanwhile, the Masayoshi that was with Da Vinci began to look even more deep in thought. Eventually, she shut off the music and stood up.

"I'm sorry, I have to go..." Masayoshi said before exhaling.
"That was obvious." Da Vinci said to Masayoshi's clone as she turned to the original, "What's up?"

"aw honey, to me, your Charisma stat is 1000! Or uh...however high that kinda thing goes.." David said, scratching his head.

"Lance." Metatron moved swiftly, picking up Lance, having been floating by his side while he rested. "Your internal organs are still mostly ******... Trying to move isn't going to do you any good."
"...Oh..." Lance muttered, he glanced downward, looking at the mangled mess that was his body.

"...Am I going to die...Metatron?" Lance muttered. He glanced up at the angel. Confusion and fear in his eyes.

"One day, yeah." Metatron said, purposely avoiding answering what Lance actually meant with his question.
"...heh, I suppose you are right about that..." Lance said, chuckling weakly.

"......." Lance said nothing for a while, breathing softly.

"....I'm sorry, Metatron. I...shouldn't have put you...in this situation." Lance said quietly.

"...heh, I suppose you are right about that..." Lance said, chuckling weakly.

"......."

"....I'm sorry, Metatron. I...shouldn't have put you...in this situation." Lance said quietly.
Metatron simply let out a sigh, "You brought Blade Wolf to a state of weakness... There isn't anything to apologize for, even if your in this state. With treatment, you'll be able to heal..."

Metatron simply let out a sigh, "You brought Blade Wolf to a state of weakness... There isn't anything to apologize for, even if your in this state. With treatment, you'll be able to heal..."
"...Is that so? I'm...glad that...we can keep living...for...a while longer then..." Lance said, a small smile on his face.

"....What happened...after I was injured...?"

"...Is that so? I'm...glad that...we can keep living...for...a while longer then..." Lance said, a small smile on his face.

"....What happened...after I was injured...?"
"Blade Wolf was weakened from fighting us... So he retreated and gave Hank some of his data on who set off Hitler's bombs on Russia, Heinrich Himmler, Adolf Hitler's right-hand man." Metatron said, "We assume he's the one who was controlling Monsoon."

Back