• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(do you know why i'm called thelegend27 its because OmegaGigaChad levels are so high that i'm omnipresent existing everywhere and nowhere i'm so much of a Chad i trancened the concepts of Chads itself giving me a level of immortality beyond tier 9 and a level of regeneration so high it transcends infinitely high Godly )
(Or you just saw the name in an ad and went "this looks good". I remember an ad that used that name lol)

(I came up with my name by combining random letters so I could sign up for a roblox account cause all the good names were taken lol.)
(Yea you got it from a roblox account lmfao. One day azontr i'll take over the rp with my character and become the new main character and banish everyone into side character status because you can't stop the ************* chad )

(If you can continuously GM an RP with writing and character development for multiple years straight then by all means be my guest lol.)
(fine if i can't have this rp no one can. i flex and destroy this rp on an infinite transcendent level destroying all higher forms of reality and existence erasing this rp on an infinite dimensional level spilling out into the real universe and annihilating the omniverse and the infinitely higher transcendent universes )

(K. Also, stop like, messaging the RP thread with crap lol. I know I was entertaining it for a while but just like, don't do it here lol. Unless you're RP'ing then it's really just useless clutter and especially when you're just being a bad comedian.)
(alright i'll stop i usually just pop up here when the rp isn't progressing because i have nothing else better to do and can't join till the arc is finished you can't stop me from lurking around in the meta thread though that's where i go to chill)

Rory walked up to Gabriel.

"Hey." Gabriel said.

"Hey." Rory said.

They were on... speaking terms, perse. But not anything particularly friendly.

"Looks like we're searching for Himmler... It shouldn't take so long." Gabriel said, crossing her arms. "Any idea why he'd betray Hitler?" Gabriel asked.

"No idea, but he's a Nazi. They always have their own agenda or whatever." Rory said, shrugging, Gabriel nodding in slight agreement with her statement.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. What's up with you?" Gabriel asked, "I know it's probably somewhat normal for you to look like you want to blow your brains out... But it feels different today." She said, to which Rory simply shrugged.

"I guess I'm feeling kinda useless." Rory said, "Haven't been doing much myself. Sure, I help out, but I feel like I could be helping out more. It's only a matter of time before someone I care about gets hurt and I'm too weak to stop it, after all..." Rory said, Gabriel nodding at her statement.

"I get that feeling. I know I'm a good healer but sometimes I feel like I could be doing more. It's only a matter of time before somebody gets hurt because of you..." Gabriel said, letting out a sigh. "But we can't really do much about that."

Rory let out a sigh as well, "I guess your right."

"I'll look into that for you, Rory." Da Vinci said.

"Uh, look into what...?" Rory asked with confusion.

"Oh, I'll tell you after you get some character development...!" Da Vinci said, chuckling.

Back