• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(I keep forgetting its actual name is Blade Wolf ngl)

"I guess your right." David muttered, watching as Rory fought off BLADE WOLF. David held out his arm, blasting at Blade Wolf's leg's with a burst of gravity, hoping to knock it off balance as Rory was attacking it.

Lance shakily stood to his feet, blood pouring from his chest. He staggered slightly, but continued fighting. While Rory was busy slashing at the beast, Lance took out a crossbow, teleporting above Blade Wolf before firing a bolt down at its torso, amplifying the bolt with Metatron's power in an attempt to pierce the beast.
"Target acquired."

Blade Wolf skillfully dodged David's bursts of gravity as it now began to focus specifically on Lance, slashing at him in various directions with his chainsaw.

"Lance, we are 1,000% ******, we need to dip or else he's going to ultra-castrate us," Metatron said, realizing that his powers may have been a double-edged sword. They could hurt Blade Wolf, but that would probably only make him want to take Lance out first...

Lance jumped away, the chainsaw landing multiple glancing blows on his body as he barely avoided being cut in two.

"I realize that Metatron!" Lance telepathically said, breathing heavily, sweat pouring from his body as he continued to move away.

"but what about the others? It seems your power is one of the few ways we can pierce its armored body." Lance said, managing to roll away just as a chainsaw slammed into his previous position.

"How do you plan to protect yourself while I do that? Keep in mind he's more than skilled enough to keep up with the people here, and if we're separated, I can't protect you and protect myself... And it's not a risk I'm willing to take..." Metatron muttered to himself as Blade Wolf was hit by 2 of Lance's knives, dashing forward and once again kicking the man with his hind legs, sending him flying into a steel wall.

Lance spat up blood as his body impacted the steel wall, breathing heavily as fell to the ground, before slowly staggering to his feet. Reaching into his pocket dimension, he grabbed several caltrops before scattering them on the ground, amplifying the traps with Metatron's power, allowing them to violently pierce Blade Wolf should he step on them. At the same time, he would jump into the air, creating two razor-sharp boomerangs before throwing them at Balde Wolf, the boomerangs amplified with Metatron's power as they flew towards the wolf, cutting into him before returning to Lance if successful.

"Metatron, I want to leave as much as you do..." Lance telepathically said, clearly nervous.

"...but even if we DO escape, we cannot leave Moscow until we defeat Blade Wolf! We would be trapped here!" Lance said telepathically.

"I understand that much, dumbass!!" Metatron shouted to Lance telepathically as Blade Wolf skillfully avoided most of the traps, his stamina being whittled down slowly, very slowly.

"Look, we have two options here. Option one is we ditch, let the others handle it, probably survive. Option two... We keep trying to whittle down his stamina, therefore drastically decreasing our chances of survival." Blade Wolf jumped forward, attempting to decapitate Lance.

"Pick now and forever hold your ******* peace!!" Metatron shouted.

Lance ducked, the chainsaw just barely passing over his head as he teleported away, catching the boomerangs he threw earlier.

He hesitated. Obviously escaping now would definitely give him a better chance of survival. That was the safest option, and the option he wanted to pick the most. He could easily run away now. But...

"...Rory risked her life to protect me..." Lance thought, remembering the moment when she had lost her arm. She could have easily left him to die, just like he was contemplating doing. Yet...she didn't. And even after she lost her arm...she kept fighting. David kept fighting, Kiara kept fighting...even when the odds were stacked against them. Even when victory was uncertain, or even unlikely.

Lance sighed.

"...Alright, Metatron. I've made my decisions." Lance said, whirling around, he threw the boomerangs towards Blade Wolf once more. Immediately afterward, he used his powers to create dozens of daggers, before rapidly throwing them at the creature, constantly teleporting them in mid-air so that they surrounded the wolf as they flew towards him, their varying and unpredictable trajectory and speed making them extremely difficult to fully avoid.

"...I plan on seeing this fight through..." Lance said.

"God ******* damnit, Lance..." Metatron muttered to himself, "If we die from this I'm going to haunt the ever-living shit out of you."

"Incoming attacks. Adjusting sensory options." Blade Wolf said, his reaction speed suddenly getting a drastic boost as he began to cover himself in electricity, dodging most of Lance's projectiles, and even when he was hit, he was maneuvering in a way that drastically reduced the damage he would take if he was hit directly.

Blade Wolf then began to send electrical pulses through the ground, hoping to paralyze him by conducting the electricity through the metal ground.

"...heh, I'll try not to die then!" Lance said, he was clearly scared, but he had steeled his resolve.

Lance jumped into the air, stabbing one of his swords into the ceiling and hanging onto it as the ground was electrified below. Suddenly, he jumped downward, using Metatron's power to create an extremely bright burst of light in an attempt to temporarily throw off the wolf's senses. Should this be successful he would grab a javelin from his pocket dimension, amplifying it with Metatron's power before throwing the spear towards Blade Wolf's eyes in an attempt to pierce through it. All the while, he would avoid touching the ground, quickly teleporting into the air again as soon as he threw his attack.

Blade Wolf masterfully dodged the spear attack, his senses being advanced to the point he could see perfectly fine even in such blinding light, stomping on the ground, sending a violent electrical shockwave throughout the entire area.

Metatron wouldn't allow Lance to be paralyzed though. The Seraphim partially took control of his contractor's body, modifying it internally to match his own physiology, increasing his strength drastically so he could hold onto the ceiling without being paralyzed. It was the most modification he could do without killing his contractor at the moment.

Lance felt the modification in his body with a mix of confusion and surprise. Feeling the angel alter his very physiology. Whatever he did, it allowed him to endure the electrical current, to the point where he could keep fighting. Not wasting a moment to think about it, Lance quickly created a dozen of razor-sharp Charkrams, before amplifying them with Metatron's power. he would begin to constantly teleport around the ceiling while launching a volley of projectiles towards Blade Wolf. Throwing them at varying speeds and trajectories to make them more difficult to avoid. At the same time, he would teleport the caltrops he placed earlier so that they would surround the wolf, hoping the Wolf would be pierced by them as he tried to dodge the chakrams.

Lance felt the modification in his body with a mix of confusion and surprise. Feeling the angel alter his very physiology. Whatever he did, it allowed him to endure the electrical current, to the point where he could keep fighting. Not wasting a moment to think about it, Lance quickly created a dozen of razor-sharp Charkrams, before amplifying them with Metatron's power. he would begin to constantly teleport around the ceiling while launching a volley of projectiles towards Blade Wolf. Throwing them at varying speeds and trajectories to make them more difficult to avoid. At the same time, he would teleport the caltrops he placed earlier so that they would surround the wolf, hoping the Wolf would be pierced by them as he tried to dodge the chakrams.
Blade Wolf's senses continued to allow him to dodge most of Lance's attacks, even delivering various counter-attacks to the man's vitals, Metatron manipulating Lance's body to stop the bleeding. Currently, Blade Wolf and Lance were at a standstill, as both of them continued to whittle down each other's stamina.

After around 15 more minutes into the fight, Blade Wolf began to charge his chainsaw with electricity, so that whenever he slashed at Lance and missed, a wave of power would shoot out from his chainsaw and slam against Lance, doing severe damage even if it didn't paralyze him, charring his flesh.

Lance breathed heavily, the extended battle taking its toll on his stamina. If it weren't for Metatron's body control, he would have collapsed already. He glanced wearily at the chainsaw, knowing that he couldn't afford to let the wolf swing the weapon at him anymore.

"...How much stamina does Blade Wolf have....?" Lance muttered, glancing at the wolf. He began teleporting backwards, giving the chainsaw a wide berth as he grabbed shurikens from his pocket dimension, amplifying it with Metatron's power as he tossed dozens of shurikens at Blade Wolf's head, at the last moment, he would teleport the mass of projectiles in mid-air, the blades now flying directly towards the beast's chainsaw in hopes of damaging it, knowing that he couldn't afford to let the wolf continue to use the weapon.

"He has infinite physical stamina... You just aren't hurting him enough...!" Metatron said as Blade Wolf jumped back, narrowly dodging Lance's attack to his chainsaw. While he couldn't get physically tired, the mechanical beast would stop functioning if he was damaged significantly.

"Target Acquired."

Blade Wolf let out bursts of electricity specifically to Lance's limbs, his joints, and ligaments, in an attempt to cripple him.

Lance wrapped himself in several layers of Metatrons forcefield, teleporting just in time to avoid taking a direct attack as he continued to attempt to avoid Blade Wolf's blast, the forcefield protecting him from becoming completely crippled as the electricity slammed into one of his arms.

"...Alright Metatron..." Lance muttered through gritted teeth pain shooting through his body. He decided to forgo targeting the chainsaw, knowing it would be difficult to hit given the Blade Wolf's speed. Grabbing dozens of daggers again, he proceeded to amplify them with Metatron's power, before throwing them at the beast's torso. This was a distraction, however. Pulling a grenade from his pocket dimension, he would pull its pin, before amplifying it with Metatron's power. deftly, he would teleport the grenade right underneath the wolf, the grenade exploding below him and damaging his legs should he fail to dodge in time.

"Switching targets."

Blade Wolf focused on the grenade that was about to explode below him, jumping into the air and dodging it completely. But, that only made it harder for him to dodge the daggers that were coming towards him midair, two of them being lodged into his torso while he bent his body to dodge the rest.

"Firing."

Blade Wolf then began to gather electricity in his mouth as he shed the armor around his head, firing an enormous beam of power towards Lance, an attack that was clearly meant to finish the fight before Lance could do anymore damage.

"....he shed his armor!" Lance thought. looked at Blade Wolf, realizing that his head would likely be less durable without the protecting plating. He knew it was his time to strike.

Lance saw the beam race towards him, the speed and length of it making it incredibly difficult to avoid. To the point where fully dodging it would be impossible for him. Gritting his teeth, he teleported as far as he could, the beam slamming into his side, vaporizing a chunk of his flesh as he rushed towards the creature, forced to fight through the intense pain. Hoping that the beast would need a second to recharge after such a powerful attack, Lance summoned a long spear in his remaining arm, amplifying it with Metatron's power before stabbing it into the creatures exposed head, should this be successful, he would let go of the spear, before summoning a katana enhanced by Metatron's power in his hand, viciously slashing at Blade Wolf with his sword in a desperate attempt to finish the fight.

Blade Wolf put his armor back over his head at the final moment, ducking down to avoid Lance's spear strike. With this, he forced his chainsaw forward as he bent forward, which would run through Lance's stomach as Blade Wolf stopped moving.

"Lance...!!!" Metatron shouted, switching to human form.

"Insufficient energy levels to continue the fight..." Blade Wolf murmured, clearly being done.

"....." Lance slowly looked down at his body, a cold feeling overtaking him as he looked downward at the blade that had stabbed him in his stomach, the blade dyed red from where it had stabbed into him.

slowly, he clutched his stomach, staggering backward, blood pouring from his mouth and stomach as he fell to the ground, his eyes wide in shock.

"Damn it!" David shouted, rushing to where Lance had fallen crouching down above him as he lay on the ground.

Gabriel moved over to Lance in an instant as Blade Wolf also slowly backed away, beginning to heal him.

"You did amazing..." Gabriel whispered into Lance's ear, using her powers to ease any fear he would have. "Just get some rest..." She said, hoping to put him to sleep so she could heal him easier.

"...thank...you..." Lance muttered. feeling as his fears were eased by Gabriel's power. he smiled slightly, before slowly drifting into unconsciousness.

David nodded, smiling at Lance, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"...you're one hell of a fighter Lance. Rest easy." He said quietly, watching as Gabriel healed him.

he glanced at Gabriel.

"...will he be alright?" He asked.

David nodded. breathing a sigh of relief as he glanced down towards the Magician again. They weren't close to each other, but David respected the man, especially after everything he's done.

"...thank you, Gabriel." He said, slowly getting to his feet, as he turned towards Blade Wolf.

"...This fight is over, Blade Wolf. Will you let us go?" David said coldly. He stood in front of Lance, as if he expected Blade Wolf to begin attacking the man again.

Blade Wolf didn't have the strength to answer David as he simply turned to Gabriel, glaring at her as his eyes flashed crimson

"I do not believe I would have a choice in the matter." Blade Wolf said, turning to Hank who was holding a flash drive.

"That man holds all of my research. Use it." Blade Wolf said.

"You're just gonna let us go like that...?" Rory asked, leaning against Kiara.

"I have insufficient energy levels to continue the fight, and it seems your comrade needs more help than I do." Blade Wolf said, "The damage is heavily internal. I sense multiple broken ribs, a fractured cranium in various areas which has caused internal bleeding in his brain, and internal bleeding in various organs." Blade Wolf said.

"Huh!? I didn't notice that the damage was that bad-" Blade Wolf cut Gabriel off.

"That is because I am smarter than you are. Your friend will most likely die if not treated. You were smart to ease him into sleep, as he would've died if he stayed awake." Blade Wolf said.

Blade Wolf turned away, slipping into the shadows as his presence completely disappeared, the barrier around Moscow that was keeping the group trapped dissipating as Blade Wolf left.

"..." Metatron picked Lance up and threw him over his shoulder, "Let's get out of here." Metatron said.

The group soon reached the top, Metatron still holding Lance, Gabriel still exerting her best efforts to heal the man.

"He will survive, yes?" Metatron asked.

"Yeah, he will. As long as he doesn't wake up and freak out or whatever. That'd probably cause his broken ribs to pierce his already ruptured organs..." Gabriel said.

(Ah. I'll have Metatron insult him then lol.)

"Eat a dick, twinkle-****..." Metatron said, flying up to Hyperion.

"Now, Hank, Blade Wolf gave you a flash drive of some sort, yes?" Da Vinci asked Hank, to which he nodded.

"Yeah. Dunno what's in it, but I assume it'll help us find the guy who set off those nukes." Hank said with signs.

Back