• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I did not, quote-unquote, piss off and leave."

The mechanical beast's eyes glowed crimson in the darkness as he purposely revealed himself to the group, staring at a model of the timeline.

"I am incapable of urinating."

He seemed to possess no hostility, unlike last time... Which probably wouldn't last for long. In fact, he didn't seem to register the group as a threat, which was probably due to his insane focus on that singular model of the timeline.

"It is an exact model of this, as you call it, Lostbelt, that I have created in order to monitor the damage that it is causing." Blade Wolf said.

"Wait, just to clear things up... Are we fighting... Or not?" Gabriel asked.

"A battle will most likely transpire between us, yes." Blade Wolf said, "Your deaths will give me amazing insight into the problem." Blade Wolf said, paying no attention to Rhongomyniad.

"I do not work things out." Blade Wolf said.

"Even if I were to extract the info from you without killing you I would see no point in leaving you alive. The awareness that many of you can revive from separate points of reality is also a subject ending your lives would allow me to study." Blade Wolf said.

"But... We could work together!" Kiara said optimistically, "If we just worked together... We could accomplish a lot more-"

"Your optimism is poison." Blade Wolf cut her off, "Even if we were to become allies it would be an incredibly inefficient method of combat or research. I am not meant to work with others. The chances of me betraying you or leaving you to die in battle are high."

"At least your honest," Atalanta said, aiming her bow at him. "Your so focused on logic... That you can't even realize that you're simply trying to avoid understanding shit you don't understand. Trust me, I know what it's like to deflect things you don't understand or are afraid of. You just happen to not understand the concept of companionship, it's easy to see, really." Atalanta said.

"Inconceivable."

Blade Wolf turned around, arching its back as it prepared for combat. Gabriel let out a sigh, "Are you gonna let us out of Moscow if we win...?"

"Your escape from Moscow is inevitable whether or not I release you or not. But yes, I will allow you to leave Moscow and continue on your investigation." Blade Wolf said.

(I sleep.)

"Hank, go search Blade Wolf's lab while we fight him. He could have some useful information..." Gabriel thought to Hank, the man nodding as he slipped into the shadows to raid Blade Wolf's lab, the wolf simply staring at the group as if he was waiting for them to make the first move...

David sighed.

"...this is pointless..." David muttered.

He crouched suddenly, before leaping off the ground, lowering the gravity around him as he did so as he rocketed towards the wolf. he hardened his fist before slamming the wolf's chin with a vicious uppercut. At the same time, he would surround the wolf on all sides with a powerful gravitational field that would press onto it, slowing its movements.

Lance meanwhile, quickly teleported above the wolf, spinning midair before unleashing a fierce slash at the wolf's back, using Metatron's power to enhance his strike. At the same time, he would cover himself in a barrier, in case the wolf managed to counterattack before he could land his attack.

"Everything is pointless." Blade Wolf twisted its neck in an extremely erratic manner, dodging and biting off a large chunk of David's fist, springloaded knives shooting from Blade Wolf's back at Lance, the machine being launched away from both of them through a springloaded platform in the floor.

"This war is pointless, this fight is pointless, in logical terms, your very lives, are pointless. I know of many things. Including the existence of the Apoptosis."

Rory flinched slightly hearing that, keeping her distance as she pelted Blade Wolf with swords that she launched with telekinesis.

"All of existence will come to its inevitable end. So, would you not consider everything you do pointless? I do. That is why you people are so hard to understand. That is why you make things so hard to understand."

Blade Wolf jumped to the side, dodging Rory's barrage of swords, the swords hitting a metal pillar, the mechanical beast hiding in the shadows of his lab.

"In such terms, defeating Adolf Hitler would be a pointless endeavor... He has already slaughtered the Jewish people by the millions."

"Then why are you continuously researching into whose targeting us, huh? If everything is pointless, then why even take the time to do it?" Gabriel asked Blade Wolf, illuminating the area in hope that she could locate him.

"The difference is I know what I do has a point. Gaining more knowledge will always have a point." Blade Wolf launched more knives at Gabriel, two of them being lodged in her leg, one in her waist.

"Gabriel!" David shouted, jumping to her side, standing in front of her, blood flowing from what was left of his fist. As he stood in front of her. He held out one of his hands, and launched a fierce burst of gravity towards the direction where the wolf launched its knives, hoping to deflect any incoming knife attacks.

"Even if everything gonna end, that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep living our lives. The emotions we feel...the bonds we make...that's always gonna have a point." David muttered, launching more bursts of gravity in hopes of tagging the wolf.

"...though I guess you might not understand that..." he said to the wolf.

Lance grabbed a spear from his pocket dimension, before enhancing ti with Metatron's power and teleporting underneath the wolf, hoping to catch it off guard as he stabbed into its belly. Metatron's shield allowed him to endure the wolf's previous knife strikes, though blood flowed from several stab wounds on his body.

Last edited:
"Emotions? Bonds? How utterly ridiculous." Blade Wolf said as he jumped into the air, dodging Lance's spear attack as Gabriel held her hand against a wound she had been dealt on her waist, as David was unable to deflect all of the attacks.

"You may find it ridiculous, but to us, it's important! It's all some of us have left...!" Kiara shouted as she covered Blade Wolf in a barrier to restrict his movements, making him easier to hit as she would allow her comrade's attacks to pass through it.

"...Kiara is right..." David said, daggers stabbing into his muscles as he continued to deflect as much as he could, blood flowing from his open wounds as he tried to protect Gabriel while she healed.

"...My marriage with Masayoshi...is one of the few good things I have in this world. It's what keeps me sane. As long as I have relationships like that...as long as I have her...then they'll always be a point to keep living..." David said. He used his gravity control to further retrain the wolf's movements alongside Kiara's barriers, hoping to fully restrain him.

Lance, noticing that the wolf's movements were slowed, quickly teleported behind the wolf, taking out a large scythe from his pocket dimension before slashing the wolf, amplifying it with Metatron's power as the tip of the scythe stabbed into the wolf's back if successful.

While the group fought, Hank rummaged through Blade Wolf's lab, looking for anything that could be used to find the person that had set off Hitler's bombs. "Looks like he hasn't made much progress on this, as well... All I could find were some really bare-bones coordinates that would take days to build off of." Hank said through the group's telepathic link.

Meanwhile, Blade Wolf didn't respond to anything else as weird armor covered his body, a chainsaw identical to the one that had previously nearly killed David appearing on his body which cut through Kiara's barrier effortlessly.

LQ_84i.png

Blade Wolf then jumped away by using another springloaded piece of the floor, dodging Lance's attack. "Hg..." Gabriel groaned in pain as her wounds slowly healed.

Atalanta began to pelt Blade Wolf with arrows, "He's got a High-Frequency weapon, so our options have been severely narrowed. His durability has also gone up." She said, hoping to give Gabriel and David some time to heal.

David gritted his teeth, continuing to stand in front of Gabriel, hoping that Atalanta barrage would succeed in giving them more time as he launched several ranged bursts of gravity at the wolf.

"****...I can't afford to get hit by that..." David thought, glancing at the chainsaw. He had enough experience from his fight with Monsoon to know that the chainsaw would easily cut him in half if he wasn't careful.

Lance, began supporting Atalanta in her barrage, grabbing dozens of daggers from his pocket dimension before beginning to throw them rapidly at the beast, each one amplified with Metatron's power.

Blade Wolf expertly avoided the bursts of gravity, dashing forward in an attempt to cut David into shreds as it deflected Atalanta's shots with his chainsaw which easily batted away the arrows. "Damnit... Of course." She continued to fire. The goal wasn't to damage Blade Wolf anyway, merely to keep him busy while David and Gabriel healed.

Blade Wolf was capable of dodging most of Lance's weapons, taking some slight grazes here and there, but was nevertheless hit by a portion of them, his attention now being focused on Lance as he attempted to cut Lance in half, Rory attempting to take the attack for him knowing that blocking it was impossible.

"Rory...!!" Kiara screamed out, Rory's arm being lopped off as she kicked Blade Wolf away with all her might, Kiara running over to her in concern.

"This is nothing, just gimme a sec..." Rory said, breathing heavily as she used a piece of her military uniform that she tore off to seal the wound, applying as much pressure as she could.

"God damn it..." David cursed, watching as Rory's arm was cut off.

" Gabriel, How is the healing going!?" he asked quickly, not turning away from the beast. using his gravity manipulation, he lifted a large amount of rubble and other objects from around the lab, before launching them towards the beast, hoping to distract and crush it as he continued to throw objects with his gravity.

"...Thank you Rory..." Lance said, looking at Rory in concern. He wrapped her in one of Metatron's barriers, hoping that would partially protect her from future attacks, before creating a giant shuriken in his hands, the projectile nearly as large as himself. grabbing it with both hands, he hurled it at the beast, aiming for its chainsaw while amplifying it with Metatron's powers. He hoped that could damage the chainsaw itself, realizing that it was the most dangerous weapon.

"God damn it..." David cursed, watching as Rory's arm was cut off.

" Gabriel, How is the healing going!?" he asked quickly, not turning away from the beast. using his gravity manipulation, he lifted a large amount of rubble and other objects from around the lab, before launching them towards the beast, hoping to distract and crush it as he continued to throw objects with his gravity.

"...Thank you Rory..." Lance said, looking at Rory in concern. He wrapped her in one of Metatron's barriers, hoping that would partially protect her from future attacks, before creating a giant shuriken in his hands, the projectile nearly as large as himself. grabbing it with both hands, he hurled it at the beast, aiming for its chainsaw while amplifying it with Metatron's powers. He hoped that could damage the chainsaw itself, realizing that it was the most dangerous weapon.
"My own wounds are practically already healed... But your wounds seem to be healing far slower than mine... Blade Wolf directly biting you must've hindered the effects of healing." Gabriel said, "For now, I'll do my best to heal you, but beating Blade Wolf doesn't seem to be a possibility unless we just use Lance as bate..." She said.

Blade Wolf was undistracted by David as it sliced through the rubble, dashing towards Lance in another attempt to cut him in half as Kiara pushed Rory away so she avoided any more damage.

David sighed.

"...if you're healed up, forget about my injuries. Rory needs healing more than I do" David said, forcefully stopping his bleeding with his body control. Breathing heavily.

"Lance is slippery...but he can only hold out against something as fast as the wolf for so long..." David muttered.

Lance just barely managed to avoid a direct hit with the chainsaw, twisting his body as it grazed his flesh, ripping his clothing and cutting a gash into his side. Grabbing two swords from his pocket dimension, he slashed at the chainsaw, amplifying both weapons with Metatron's power in hopes of cutting through it.

Blade Wolf kicked Lance away with his hind legs before Lance's blades made contact, his claws piercing into the magician's abdomen.

"Rory can fight with one arm..." Gabriel said.

Rory dashed to Blade Wolf in an attempt to cover Lance, slashing at the mechanical beast.

"See?" Gabriel said.

(I love it how you keep calling him 'the wolf' instead of 'Blade Wolf' lol.)

(I keep forgetting its actual name is Blade Wolf ngl)

"I guess your right." David muttered, watching as Rory fought off BLADE WOLF. David held out his arm, blasting at Blade Wolf's leg's with a burst of gravity, hoping to knock it off balance as Rory was attacking it.

Lance shakily stood to his feet, blood pouring from his chest. He staggered slightly, but continued fighting. While Rory was busy slashing at the beast, Lance took out a crossbow, teleporting above Blade Wolf before firing a bolt down at its torso, amplifying the bolt with Metatron's power in an attempt to pierce the beast.

Back