• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Cullthane sighed, while he was a highly patient being they were sticking around in one place too long, letting out barrage after barrage that tore apart the machines by the dozens

Rhongomyniad was on Gabriel in less then a second, healing her and moving into a defensive position in front of the Archangel

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you two to HAUL ASS!" Rhongo snapped at Draedon and Da Vinci

"I'm sorry but my ass is so ******* thick that trying to haul it takes so long!" Da Vinci yelled back, working even faster.

Kiara jumped in front of David and Gabriel while Rhongomyniad was healing them, various wounds across her body, but not near her stomach as she was protecting that spot the most as, yeah, she was still pregnant.

"Just hold out a little longer while Da Vinci hauls her thick ass!" Kiara shouted.

Stukov was on the front look lines, crushing machines and destroying them constantly, having long detected that Kiara was pregnant he focused any defensive attacks on the machines around her until he was able to physically move in front of her

"I do wish all the bodies weren't vaporized! We could use a zombie army right now!" Stukov called out, using his abilities to create zombies from scratch, seemingly summoning them to fight against the robots

Yharon was nowhere to be seen, having disappeared a day prior, when Stukov asked a Rhongomyniad about it she responded "'I have no idea what he's doing but knowing him he didn't up and disappear without trying to prepare something, probably why Draedon has been so quiet talking to us as well."

"There we go, fight fire with more fire." Yharon said, numerous bot factories which constructed them from nothing now producing extremely encrypted bots that could be shut down at any time, but they also adapted in strength and power to the opponent, with enough variations to make one's head spin Yharon finally got into something...

"Interesting."

Blade Wolf said from his underground base, staring at the battle through various cameras he had set up throughout the destroyed Moscow. Perhaps with time, he could've designed some soldiers capable of fighting back, but there was no use in wasting resources in a lost cause.

"Mission complete. Recalling."

The remaining robots began to self-destruct violently, creating explosions that began to eclipse buildings due to the chain reaction.

Metatron cooperated with Kiara to create an impossibly complex layered barrier to block the explosions, such a technique being far, far beyond what Lance could do with Metatron's power at the time.

David quickly jumped behind the barriers they were making, glancing around as he saw the explosions go off all around him.

"....Guess he gave up after seeing Yharon's army..." David muttered. He shrugged, glad that he was no longer being attacked.

Lance gazed at the barriers in amazement.

"...astounding..." Lance muttered, realizing just how far he was from mastering even a fraction of Metatron's power.

Rory sheathed her blade after wiping some blood off of it, Atalanta making some more of her arrows from her own bones. "Da Vinci or whatever your name is... Where is Blade Wolf...?" Atalanta asked.

"I think I have a... General idea. That mutt is stupidly smart, whoever built him like this must've been as high as a kite if they thought they could control him like this..." Da Vinci said, trailing off.

"It's somewhere underground, the exact location is being blocked out by some sort of electromagnetic pulse akin to the one covering Moscow right now, so we should start digging while those who need it get some rest." She said.

While that happened, Rory walked up to Gabriel, who was breathing heavily. "Gabriel, you good?" Rory asked, kneeling down to Gabriel since she was quite short due to being in the form of a child.

"Yeah, I'm fine... I'm uninjured, I'm just out of mana so I can't regain my stamina... Luckily, my halo wasn't damaged in the fight..." Gabriel said, Rory tilting her head at this.

"Is uh... Something up? You seem different. Is something the matter?" Rory asked.

"It's uh... Just something Blade Wolf said getting to my head... Don't worry about it." Gabriel said, wiping some sweat from her forehead.

"I wasn't planning on digging underground for the mutt..." Gabriel said, leaning against a rock.

"Don't worry, this should take around 3 hours at least so you'll have plenty of time to sleep!" Da Vinci said.

"Good enough for me..." Gabriel said, falling face-first into the ground, snoring like a bear.

David nodded.

"Unless I'm needed...I'm gonna get some rest to" David said to the group.

"...Lance, can ya use your powers to create beds again?" David asked, turning to the man.

"Certainly!" Lance nodded creating several sturdy beds in the area around them for the people who needed rest.

David gingerly grabbed Gabriel, and laid her on one of the beds, before sitting on one of his own, dozing off.

Last edited:
"Get up, yah wankers! We've located Blade Wolf's base!" Da Vinci shouted, Gabriel immediately getting up with a stern look in her eyes.

"Good." She said, walking outside. "Gabriel, how are you feeling?" Rory asked, meeting up with Gabriel outside.

"Good enough. I have enough mana to last me the day, at least." Gabriel said, "For now, forget about me and focus on escaping Moscow..." Gabriel said.

"Blade Wolf probably also has some useful data about who was targeting us, and what this Lostbelt really is... Whether or not we'll be able to retrieve that data while fighting him is another story entirely..." Gabriel thought to herself.

David slowly woke up, dragging himself out of bed and heading outside after Gabriel. He glanced at the girl. He was tempted to ask her about the frustration he saw in her sleep, but decided against it. Knowing she might not be in the mood to talk.

"....Glad we could some rest before we face him again..." David muttered, stretching.

"...So where was the base, Da Vinci?" David asked.

Lance also woke up walking up to the group.

"Yep, that deep! I can't believe a machine like that was capable of materializing in this Lostbelt..." Da Vinci said, referring to Blade Wolf.

"Basically confirms that Blade Wolf isn't of this timeline. Where is he from, then?" Gabriel asked.

"No flippin' idea! From what I could scan off of him, he was designed by Nazi Germany sometime in Proper Human History, but he went rogue, and how he got to this level without something like the Fantasy Tree here empowering him is a big unknown." Da Vinci said.

"It's definitely a possibility, but we can focus on his origins once we beat him." Da Vinci said.

(Let's just assume Yharon is finished digging his enormous hole in the ground lol.)
"By which you mean keep as a pet, right? It's cute!" Rhongomyniad said

(I originally planned for Ares to get here, but I think the giant super Robot would be a bit overkill in 9-A, even moreso then the HYPErion lol)

"I'm taking it to the tower as a pet after this lostbelt is done" Rhongomyniad said

"Oh for the love of... let's just get this over with!" Yharon said, doing a short facepalm and jumping into the hole himself with Rhongo behin

"That was amusing." Stukov said, sliding down the hole

"..." Cullthane said nothing as he flew down the hole

The group fell into the hole, their drop-speed gradually increasing as they got closer to the core of the planet. Eventually, they landed on a hard surface made of a metal that clearly wasn't of this world, Gabriel using a light beam to easily blow a hole in it, almost to easy...

Hank dropped in first, using his goggles to scan the area. It was pitch-dark, but when you saw it, it was clearly impossibly advanced, technology which could only exist trillions of years in the future sitting around, Blade Wolf's location still unknown.

Back