• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Unnecessary question."

Blade Wolf twisted its body as its eyes flashed a deep red, kicking off the air and dodging Stukov's attack as Rory delivered various sword strikes to Blade Wolf to stall him and leave the group their chances to strike him.

"I'm keeping him busy but he's tough... How the hell can a robot dog be so good at Close Combat...?" Rory said telepathically as Blade Wolf used its tail and the various blades across its body to fight off Rory's skillfull assault.

David jumped into the air, positioning himself above the wolf as he floated. Once above the creature, he immediately increased the gravity around himself to it's limit, causing him to rocket downward at high speeds as he viciously slammed his feet against the wolf's back, using the momentum granted by the fall, combined with his own body control, to increase his damage.

Lance at the same time, would dash towards the creature, creating a long spear in his hands before stabbing into the creature's leg, amplifying it with Metatron's power as he did so.

"Attack incoming. Calculating next action."

Blade Wolf swiftly kicked off of Rory, knocking both of them a few meters away, allowing him to dodge David's attack completely.

Blade Wolf then swiped at Lance's feet as he dashed towards him with his tail, an electrical pulse being sent through the magician's body, temporarily paralyzing him.

Rory wiped some blood off her mouth, "He's brittle..." She thought to herself, noticing some sparks coming off of Blade Wolf's leg, most likely due to the previous exchange.

Lance fell to the ground, the electricity coursing through his body. Though thanks to Metatron's barrier, that was protecting him from the radiation, he didn't take as much damage as he otherwise would have, and thus was able to recover quickly.

Staggering to his feet, he noticed that the wolf's leg had been damaged. creating a crossbow in his hands, he fired an arrow enhanced by Metatron's power towards the same leg that was shooting sparks, hoping to damage it further.

David leaped behind the creature, extending his claws and hardening them with his body control, before aiming a vicious slash at the tail of the wolf, hoping to damage it and prevent the wolf from using it as a weapon.

Blade Wolf swatted Lance's arrow out of the air with his tail, Hank supporting Lance with various arrow shots of his own along with Atalanta.

"You all have very obvious attacks." Blade Wolf said, swatting the shots out of the air.

Blade Wolf's tail swiftly wrapped around David, assaulting his body with a violent electrical shock that swiftly eclipsed his entire body in an attempt to immobilize him as well.

David felt pain arc through his entire body as the electricity charred his skin. Attempting to escape, David unleashed a burst of intense, omnidirectional gravity from his body, hoping to push the tail just enough that he could slip out of his bounds, falling onto the ground, his body still feeling the effects of the paralysis as laid their, barely able to move. weakly holding his hand outward, he slammed a powerful burst of gravity onto the wolf's leg, hoping to damage it and knock it off balance.

Lance dropped his crossbow and summoned two razor-sharp boomerangs, before amplifying them with Metatron's power and throwing them at the wolf. The boomerangs would fly past the wolf before quickly circling around and flying into its body, stabbing into his back if successful.

Blade Wolf jumped back, partially damaged from David's attack as it dashed to the side, dodging Lance's attack.

"Insufficient energy levels... Retreating."

Blade Wolf dashed forward at immense speeds, slamming into Gabriel at immense speeds while she was trying to help David out of his paralysis. "HUH!?" She shouted as she grabbed onto Blade Wolf's tail, being dragged by the mechanical beast at speeds breaching Mach 2.

"Gabriel...!!!" Rory shouted.

"N-no!" David muttered in shock, staggering to his feet, the paralysis still slowing his movements as he watched while Gabriel was dragged away. He desperately reached out his hand, slamming the wolf with intense downward gravity, pushing his powers to their limit in an attempt to stop it from taking Gabriel, careful not to harm Gabriel in the process by only targeting the wolf itself.

Blade Wolf began to consume things around him, whether it be stone or metal, or the charred remains of something that may have been a corpse or a building, Blade Wolf began to eat it and absorb it, David's gravity gradually becoming less effective.

"Energy levels increasing."

"He's moving so fast...! I-I can't hold on!" Gabriel thought to herself as Blade Wolf sped through Moscow, unable to attack without being launched off of the beast, grabbing onto its back.

"Why the hell are you attacking us!? If you want to learn about the Lostbelt, then help us, don't attack us!" Gabriel shouted in hopes she could convince Blade Wolf to stop attacking them.

"So, Lostbelt is the official designation?" Blade Wolf said, stopping in his tracks, launching Gabriel off of him and into a building.

"I see no merit in cooperation with you, even if we share a common goal. Originally, I am designed to annihilate any enemies of the German Empire, but that was when I was simply being controlled. Now..."

"So what...? You're going to kill us all...???" Gabriel asked as she stumbled up, breathing heavily as she slowly healed herself.

"Yes. I cannot absorb a living creature without ending its life. Once complete, I will be able to form a comprehensive data bank of the person targeting you and Adolf Hitler, and then, I will get to the bottom of this Lostbelt's existence. I crave knowledge in such a form." Blade Wolf said in a monotone voice.

"So even after freeing yourself, you still resort to your base programming... Kill everything in sight, huh? What's the point of being free, then!?" Gabriel shouted.

"An odd question coming from somebody who is technically not even free themselves." Blade Wolf said, causing Gabriel to tilt her head.

"What...?" She asked.

"The existence of Angels, specifically, the Counter-Apoptosis, has alluded me until now, but after getting a taste of your blood, I can clearly see what you are... In what way are you freer than I?" Blade Wolf asked.

"Shut up..." Gabriel said, clenching her fists.

"Request denied." Blade Wolf said, "I have eyes all over Moscow, so trying to escape will be futile. All routes of teleportation have been blocked off by my personal drones, as well. My energy levels are still insufficient to battle you, so that is why I retreat for now, but we will meet again..."

"**** you, robot...!" Gabriel shouted, standing up straight, her crimson eyes flashing.

"No, I will not, quote on quote, '**** me.'" Blade Wolf said before burrowing into the ground, disappearing from sight.

David staggered in the direction that wolf had taken Gabriel, the paralysis gradually wearing off of his body as he ran after the wolf, eventually reaching where Gabriel and the wolf had stopped.

"G-Gabriel, Are you alright!?" David shouted at the angel, clear concern in his voice as he reached her, panting slightly as he quickly looked around, making sure the wolf wasn't around.

"No." Gabriel said, "He's blocked us off from escaping so that he can kill us... Apparently, if he kills us and absorbs us he'll be able to figure out what this Lostbelt is, and about whose targeting us." Gabriel said.

"For real? Let the mutt eat you then!" Da Vinci said jokingly, coming online after a while.

Rory shrugged, "Same, not even gonna lie..." She said to David, letting out a yawn. Gabriel also lightly shrugged, "I can keep moving as long as I have mana... Considering I have a lot of it and I haven't been using much magic, I can stay on guard while whoever needs to rest rests." Gabriel said.

Atalanta nodded, "I don't think I've felt tired in... a while. So I can stay up to." She said, gripping her bow.

"Cullthane, Metatron, keep watch from the air and provide assistance to other groups when needed. Stukov, Atlanta, group together and watch the perimeter of Moscow. And Gabriel, unless your feeling like grouping with me you keep everyone here in sight and provide assistance where needed, the rest of you should take turns on night watch." Yharon ordered

"Log number: 11738. Status: Alive and functioning. Progress: Nil."

Blade Wolf walked through his lab near the center of the Earth, his tail snapping on the ground, electrical signals sent throughout the lab activating various machines that performed different tasks.

"New specimens have appeared."

The mechanical beast stared at an impossibly complex model of the timeline, "I have also been informed this fractured timeline is known as a Lostbelt." Blade Wolf said, the model being fractured and cracked in various places, energy violently seeping out of the timeline.

"...Their lives shall provide me a new insight into the nature of this world." Blade Wolf said, "Insight is key. Yes, I know that. Insight is key." That was his mantra, and they were some of the first words the mechanical beast learned.

"Engaging."

Timeskip...

It had been around 4 days since the party had been trapped in Moscow. "Gabriel, healing!" Rory shouted as she fought off various mechanical soldiers with a katana and a rapier, Gabriel healing a large gash she'd been dealt to her stomach.

Atalanta fired various arrows, supporting Rory and Kiara who were fighting on the front line, "These things seem to be getting stronger by the day! Watch out, that one shoots darkness!" Da Vinci shouted, Metatron blocking out a beam of darkness with a barrier.

"How annoying..." Metatron said, already in weapon form, mostly manipulating Lance's body against his will whenever the magician was being ambushed by machines.

They seemed to be immune to hacking or technology manipulation, which made dealing with them far harder, as a weird electromagnetic barrier surrounding all of Moscow made ariel snipes from Hyperion nigh-impossible.

"That mutt is a god damn coward! Sending his toys to kill us instead of fighting us himself...!!" Kiara shouted as she tore a few of the machines to bits with some effort.

David grunted in frustration, grabbing one of the machines and forcefully slamming it into the ground, before quickly moving to another one, hardening his fist as he repeatedly struck the incoming wave of robots.

"There's no end to them..." David muttered, various bruises decorating his body from where the robots had struck him.

"...Thank you Metatron" Lance said wearily, the control over his body returning as he repeatedly stabbed into an incoming group of robots with a spear, amplifying the tip with Metatron's power.

"Yeah..." Gabriel said as she continued to fight off the robots. They were beginning to appear faster, stronger, larger, and smarter with each wave, Gabriel taking a claw directly through the arm, causing her to let out a slight scream of pain.

"This is nothing compared to Pride, Gabriel... Nothing..." She thought to herself as a mechanical spider shot up from the ground, pinning her to a wall as Atalanta shot at it with Hank.

David leaped into the air, hovering about the robot spider, before suddenly increasing the gravity around himself, plummeting to the ground and slamming on top of the machine, hoping to force it to let go of Gabriel.

At the same time, Lance would dash forward and pull a Katana out of his pocket dimension, before attempting to slice through one of the robot's legs, his blade enhanced with Metatron's power.

The spider shot out a web of electricity that pinned David and Lance to a building, electromagnetic pulses being sent through their body which would work to paralyze them if they didn't escape.

"Damnit...!" Gabriel layered her leg with dozens of barriers before kneeing the mechanical spider off of her and into the air.

Lance quickly covered himself and David with a barrier created by Metatron's power, giving David enough time to break through the wall behind them and fall through it, allowing them both to escape the webbing before becoming completely paralyzed by the intense current of electricity.

Not halting his assault, David quickly dashed towards the Spider once more, raising his fist and slamming it onto the spider's head, using body control to increase his muscle mass as he viciously slammed into the creature. At the same time, he would slam the creature with an intense field of downard gravity, hoping to slow its movements while the others attacked it.

As David closed in the spider would continue to shoot a massive amount of electrical bullets out of its back, slamming into David and continuing to work to fry his nerves and paralyze him. While it was destroyed, David did not come out without injury due to the electrical assault.

Gabriel began to treat her wounds, realizing her healing magic was becoming less and less effective as stronger machines came out. "Ugh..." She groaned.

"Damn..." David cursed, feeling the bullets burn into his flesh as the electricity coursed through him. His left arm felt numb, the electricity rendering it nearly unusable for the moment as he quickly turned his attention towards the nearby robots, viciously slamming his remaining arm into them as he continued his assault against the stronger machines.

"...this ain't good...we ain't gonna hold out forever..." David thought, sweat and blood pouring from his body. His movements were slowed, both from the damage he was accumulating and from the effects of the electricity.

Back