• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Belial was wrenched in unimaginable pain as the roots of the Qliphoth continued to dig into his body, "Damn you...!!" They screamed in his mind constantly, ordering him to go forward with his plan. Kill off the weak, and allow the strong to thrive. "******* STOP...!!" Belial grabbed onto a nearby rock, crushing it into dust as the roots pulsated with heat.

"Let's get something straight, you ******* roots...!!" Belial yelled out.

He grabbed onto the roots, beginning to pull them out. "I AM THE ONE IN CONTROL!" He yelled out as blood spewed from his body, "If your going to give me power then let's get one thing straight, I won't be controlled...!! I won't be a puppet to forces beyond my control like my mother!" Belial said, his feet pressing into the ground.

"This is MY body! Not anybody else's! I don't care whether it's you, Ether, or any other ******* curse in this god damn world! This is MY power!" His flesh was torn to shreds as he began to forcefully pull the roots from his body.

"You'll be the one to serve me in my goals! So don't think... Anything can control me...!" Belial said, a dark purple aura surrounding his body as he hyperventilate. "I will never be a puppet... Not like her." Belial stood up straight, his eyes bloodshot. "What should I do...?" He thought to himself, the pain still racking every single atom that made up his body. "I don't even ******* know..."

"I believe I can offer assistance."

Belial jumped in surprise, darting his eyes around to search for the source of the voice. "Who the hell are you? Show yourself!" He yelled out, his voice filled with confusion and anger. "Are you an enemy!?" He asked the weird voice. The voice chuckled as Belial heard footsteps getting closer and closer to him by the second.

"Do not be so cautious, Type:Belial. Or should I simply refer to you as Belial?"

Belial turned around to the voice, "Indentify yourself before I kill you." Belial said bluntly to the man, "Chop Chop. I'm not in the mood for any bullshit." The man chuckled, "You are quite impatient." Suddenly, the landscape around Belial changed to a large and dark scientific lab. "What the hell...?" Belial thought to himself.

"Welcome to my lab."

Kyudai_Garaki_Anime.png

"My name is Ashenheart."

Belial crossed his arms, "Ashenheart...? What an over-the-top name." Belial said, "What do you want with me?" He asked swiftly, wanting to get to the point. Ashenheart chuckled, "To help you."

"Help me?" Belial said, chuckling a bit. "How exactly can you help me?"

"First, you must agree to be alone with me."

"What? You into me or something?" Belial asked, chuckling.

"Haha, you're quite the joker. But no, I will simply be cutting you off from the outside world. Not even Demiurge will be able to find you." The supposed scientist said.

"You know about Demiurge...?" Belial asked, sort of confused.

"I'm quite knowledgeable." That was all Ashenheart said to explain himself. "All you need to know is that I can grant you control. To achieve your ideal world."

"My... Ideal world...?" Belial thought to himself, confused.

"A world where the strong can thrive. As a scientist, we both strive for evolution, even if we must cause death and destruction to achieve it." Ashenheart said, smiling.

"I assume you know a decent amount about me... And I assume you know I think the idea won't work with all the opposition." Belial said, crossing his arms.

"Then you must simply eradicate it," Ashenheart said bluntly.

"And you're saying you can help me with that? How...?" Belial asked, sort of curious.

"Let us just say that I have designed a program that will allow you to tame that beast within you. The Qliphoth, being the beast." Ashenheart said, standing up.

Belial's eyes widened as he looked at his own body, realizing that the roots were cutting and breaking through his body violently. "I'm listening," Belial said, causing Ashenheart to smile.

"Allow me to assist you in bringing your dream into reality then," Ashenheart said, still smiling.

(Zoro gets Zonolo posts, I now do Belial posts lol.)

Belial was wrenched in unimaginable pain as the roots of the Qliphoth continued to dig into his body, "Damn you...!!" They screamed in his mind constantly, ordering him to go forward with his plan. Kill off the weak, and allow the strong to thrive. "******* STOP...!!" Belial grabbed onto a nearby rock, crushing it into dust as the roots pulsated with heat.

"Let's get something straight, you ******* roots...!!" Belial yelled out.

He grabbed onto the roots, beginning to pull them out. "I AM THE ONE IN CONTROL!" He yelled out as blood spewed from his body, "If your going to give me power then let's get one thing straight, I won't be controlled...!! I won't be a puppet to forces beyond my control like my mother!" Belial said, his feet pressing into the ground.

"This is MY body! Not anybody else's! I don't care whether it's you, Ether, or any other ******* curse in this god damn world! This is MY power!" His flesh was torn to shreds as he began to forcefully pull the roots from his body.

"You'll be the one to serve me in my goals! So don't think... Anything can control me...!" Belial said, a dark purple aura surrounding his body as he hyperventilate. "I will never be a puppet... Not like her." Belial stood up straight, his eyes bloodshot. "What should I do...?" He thought to himself, the pain still racking every single atom that made up his body. "I don't even ******* know..."

"I believe I can offer assistance."

Belial jumped in surprise, darting his eyes around to search for the source of the voice. "Who the hell are you? Show yourself!" He yelled out, his voice filled with confusion and anger. "Are you an enemy!?" He asked the weird voice. The voice chuckled as Belial heard footsteps getting closer and closer to him by the second.

"Do not be so cautious, Type:Belial. Or should I simply refer to you as Belial?"

Belial turned around to the voice, "Indentify yourself before I kill you." Belial said bluntly to the man, "Chop Chop. I'm not in the mood for any bullshit." The man chuckled, "You are quite impatient." Suddenly, the landscape around Belial changed to a large and dark scientific lab. "What the hell...?" Belial thought to himself.

"Welcome to my lab."

Kyudai_Garaki_Anime.png

"My name is Ashenheart."

Belial crossed his arms, "Ashenheart...? What an over-the-top name." Belial said, "What do you want with me?" He asked swiftly, wanting to get to the point. Ashenheart chuckled, "To help you."

"Help me?" Belial said, chuckling a bit. "How exactly can you help me?"

"First, you must agree to be alone with me."

"What? You into me or something?" Belial asked, chuckling.

"Haha, you're quite the joker. But no, I will simply be cutting you off from the outside world. Not even Demiurge will be able to find you." The supposed scientist said.

"You know about Demiurge...?" Belial asked, sort of confused.

"I'm quite knowledgeable." That was all Ashenheart said to explain himself. "All you need to know is that I can grant you control. To achieve your ideal world."

"My... Ideal world...?" Belial thought to himself, confused.

"A world where the strong can thrive. As a scientist, we both strive for evolution, even if we must cause death and destruction to achieve it." Ashenheart said, smiling.

"I assume you know a decent amount about me... And I assume you know I think the idea won't work with all the opposition." Belial said, crossing his arms.

"Then you must simply eradicate it," Ashenheart said bluntly.

"And you're saying you can help me with that? How...?" Belial asked, sort of curious.

"Let us just say that I have designed a program that will allow you to tame that beast within you. The Qliphoth, being the beast." Ashenheart said, standing up.

Belial's eyes widened as he looked at his own body, realizing that the roots were cutting and breaking through his body violently. "I'm listening," Belial said, causing Ashenheart to smile.

"Allow me to assist you in bringing your dream into reality then," Ashenheart said, still smiling.

(Zoro gets Zonolo posts, I now do Belial posts lol.)
(Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.)

The knight chuckled "isn't it obvious Rory, I am Arthur Pendragon. As for your purpose here, it's to bring your own power up, while your nature as an Apoptosis does that already, I feel a fast boost in power would help you and your allies greatly, decrease the time the end comes? Most likely, but all good things must come to an end." Arthur said

The knight chuckled "isn't it obvious Rory, I am Arthur Pendragon. As for your purpose here, it's to bring your own power up, while your nature as an Apoptosis does that already, I feel a fast boost in power would help you and your allies greatly, decrease the time the end comes? Most likely, but all good things must come to an end." Arthur said
"No, it wasn't obvious. I've seen plenty of blond knights in my life so I have a hard time telling which ones are the most famous king in history..." Rory said sarcastically, "Why exactly do you want to power me up? We've just met."

"First of all, we'll need to temporarily merge a bit of our power in a way you should be most used to, a spar. Namely a spar that will force me to bring out the power of Excalibur." Arthur said, summoning the holy sword as he spoke
"Merge our power? That's uh... OK." Rory said, not questioning it. "I guess I should summon this too," Rory said, summoning her Goddess Cleaver.

(random David filler, don't need to read lol)

David did something uncharacteristic of him. he stood up, and left. Now that Kiara and Zonolo were going to work together to deal with the dragon nest, David didn't think he was needed anymore. And so...he left. He walked through the castle, looking for one room in particular. he didn't know why, but he felt a strange sense of dread. Something he couldn't really put his finger on. and so, he was looking for one room that he thought could help with that.

He opened the door to the room. Weights of various different sizes and shapes were stacked neatly against the wall, sorted by size. Across the room, various exercise machines were placed. This was a room that David had personally requested to be installed in the house, a perfect replica of a typical gym.

He stepped into the room with a sigh. Grabbing two dumbells, he started doing reps, using his gravity manipulation to make the activity strenuous, even with his godly lifting strength.

This was a habit that David had developed when he felt anxious or scared while in the dream world. He would lift weights. Working his muscles to make them stronger and more impressive. He knew his strength would never quite match up with his allies. He accepted that fact. Yharon, Rory, Belial, Kiara. David knew that he would likely never grow strong enough to surpass his peers. This used to bother him, used to claw at his mind and anger him. he remembered what he had done to get stronger, how he had nearly killed himself in an effort to surpass his limits. He thought he could catch up to Rory, thought he needed to, thought that the fate of the world depended on him defeating him. But now....he accepted it.

"All I can do....is focus on my own strength. it's pointless worrying about how strong other people are" David thought to himself. He lifted his weights again, this time making them heavier than before. he transitioned to various different weighted exercises, making sure to work every muscle in his body. Sweat dripped from his body as he steadily increased the intensity of his sets.

Lifting weights wasn't just to increase his strength. More importantly, for a brief moment, it made him feel....normal, like a regular person. As if the calamity never happened. as if he was just a normal athlete. Someone worked out not because there was likely another world-ending threat, but because he simply liked to work out. because of this, lifting weights was, in an odd way, therapeutic for him.

David dropped his dumbbell on the ground, the floor now caked in his sweat. Transitioning to using barbells, he put a ludicrous amount of weight onto the bar, before increasing it much further with his gravity manipulation. the whole thing weighing more than the universe itself as he continued to lift.

"...I wonder what Belial is doing?" David thought.

Last edited:
Ashenheart subjected Belial to a variety of physical tests, "What exactly are all of these for...?" Belial asked the supposed scientist.

"Simply gathering information." The supposed scientist said, checking Belial's non-existent heartbeat.

"I don't have a heart, dude. This is useless." Belial said, getting slightly annoyed at Ashenheart's useless tests. "My body is just a clump of flesh and blood... No organs or heart." He said.

"I am not checking your heart. I am checking your soul." Ashenheart said, "Soul...? Dude, I don't have a soul." Belial said. Ashenheart chuckled a bit.

"Well, I beg to differ, my good sir." He said, snapping his fingers which caused a large TV-Screen to appear on the wall. "Take a look at my scans." Belial's eyes widened.

"What the hell is this, Ashenheart...???" Belial was confused beyond belief as he saw a flickering purple-spark appear on the screen, "That's... That's my soul...?" He asked the supposed scientist.

"Precisely. It's not even close to fully formed, but being merged with the Qliphoth roots is changing you, Belial. You are subconsciously forming a soul out of nothing." Ashenheart said.

"This... That doesn't make any sense. I'm a demon. I've never had an actual soul." Belial said to Ashenheart, "Why? What's happening?" He asked.

"That... I don't know. But soon we will find out the nature of your existence..." Ashenheart motioned for Belial to follow him into another room, which prompted Belial to nod and follow him.

"Ashenheart, sir. I have made the necessary preparations."

156beb6af30a0786d410774f6263598d.jpg

"Thank you, Lisa," Ashenheart said, probably smiling through his beard. Belial chuckled a bit. "So you're into nurses?" Belial asked.

"Haha! I guess you could say that, my boy." Ashenheart said jokingly before his voice got serious, "Are you ready?" Somehow, this caused a chill to run throughout Belial's body.

"For what...?" He looked at a large steel table, "Am... Am I supposed to lay on that?" Belial asked.

"Of course." Belial nodded, laying on the metal table, a bunch of metal protrusions and wires suddenly connecting to his body. "Wh-What the hell!?" He said. "Lisa, will you please explain the procedure?" Ashenheart said.

"As you wish, Ashenheart. Today we will be utilizing one of Dr. Ashenheart's inventions to forcefully assimilate you with the Primordial Plant, Qliphoth." The nurse Lisa said.

"That sounds... Simple enough." Belial said.

"Boy, I would recommend that you do not underestimate what is going to happen to you. The procedure will take around a month to completely assimilate you with the tree, and during that time, you will go through hell." Ashenheart said.

"Hell, Huh?" Belial asked, turning to Ashenheart.

"That's right, hell. Unimaginable pain will rack your body constantly, pain so extreme even those with the most unbreakable wills would opt to kill themselves." The supposed scientist said.

"Damn..." Belial thought to himself, "Is my goal really worth all of that pain...?" Was betraying the people he loved really worth all of that pain?

"Now is the time to decide, Belial. Will you become god right now, or will you simply bite the dust?" Ashenheart asked.

"I already am a god..." He said, "I have one question before I agree to anything." Belial said, "Ask away."

"What exactly do you really want? I'm getting this ominous feeling... One I would get when talking to a higher-being." Belial said, causing Ashenheart to smile.

"I'll say it once more. Like you, I desire the evolution of the human species. And we can achieve that! With the power you will gain along with the intelligence, you will be capable of accelerating human evolution drastically within a mere 15 years! In that time, a single human will be comparable to a thousand calamities, we can rid humanity of ailments and diseases, and there will finally be peace. What's a few years of hell for an eternity of heaven, after all?" Ashenheart said.

"..." Belial stared at the doctor, clenching his fists. "My goal..." He thought to himself, "Alright then. If you're going to grant me power, then go along with the procedure." Belial said.

"EXCELLENT!" Ashenheart yelled out, jubilation filling his voice. "You made the right decision!" Ashenheart said, pulling a lever.

"Now The Ultimate Evil will have to get involved..." Ashenheart thought.

(Rory doesn't have a top speed she gets stronger passively lol.)

Rory caught up with Arthur's increased speed within a minute or two of being blitzed but was still struggling with his increased power as they violently clashed sword to sword, eventually creating a large gash on his chest plate.

"Damn..." She thought to herself as her arms were surprisingly getting tired.

(I know lol)

Arthur's chestplate regenerated immediately

"That should do... now then, like a bad sphinx I shall ask you three questions. After this, I will be able to empower you." Arthur said before continuing

"What do you fight for?"

"What is your greatest enemy?"

"What is your greatest fear?"

"Alright then... What do I fight for?" Rory asked.

"I fight so that one day I can build a paradise. I want to eradicate suffering and despair, as simple as that. I've gone through it countless times myself... And I already know what it's like." Rory said bluntly. "Who is my greatest enemy?" Rory asked.

"Kill-Gaia..." She said, "Every time I hear that name my blood boils. He is the very source of suffering and despair... And he revels in it. He is the very reason we're in the Dream World, endlessly suffering in the palm of his hand. I want to crush him into dust more than anybody else..." She said. "And my greatest fear?" Rory asked.

"I guess... I guess above everything else, that would be losing my family. They're sort of all that I care about."

As Rory answered the final question a crest formed in the air along with armor forming on Rory, her power growing over time

"And with this I name you Sir Rory the 6th." Arthur said, his voice echoing around Rory

"It doesn't matter if you go by anything else, it's just a title!" Arthur said with a chuckle

Back