• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Lance nodded.

"indeed. he appeared inside the castle with those strange roots sprouting from his body, which he immediately used to retrain me and Metatron for interrogation," Lance said.

"it seems he cares quite a lot about you and Kiara, he would have certainly killed us if we meant you harm"

"Yep, that's Belial all right...." David said.

"But...he can control his roots now? he couldn't do that before....right?" David said.
"Uh, definitely not! By the way, who's the group of wannabe superheroes you just brought?" Rory asked, pointing towards Zonolo and his group.

"Uh, definitely not! By the way, who's the group of wannabe superheroes you just brought?" Rory asked, pointing towards Zonolo and his group.
"Oh them?" David said, glancing at the group.

"ya know how me and Masayoshi went to go check up on Mira right? well, these guys are his friends. apparently, they're aiming to take out The Goddess of Power, for revenge or somethin" David said.

"Oh them?" David said, glancing at the group.

"ya know how me and Masayoshi went to go check up on Mira right? well, these guys are his friends. apparently, they're aiming to take out The Goddess of Power, for revenge or somethin" David said.
"Goddess of Power...? Goddess of Power... Hmmm... Who's that again?" Rory had completely forgotten about Power Goddess Mommy.

"She was definitely pretty buff... A huge asshole. Horns? I think..."

"Goddess of Power...? Goddess of Power... Hmmm... Who's that again?" Rory had completely forgotten about Power Goddess Mommy.

"She was definitely pretty buff... A huge asshole. Horns? I think..."
"you forgot about her already? damn Rory!" David chuckled.

"Yeah. she was that super-powerful buff woman. I'm pretty sure you guys fought a couple of times. I think she wanted to battle ya to the death so she could go all out or somethin." David said. honestly, the details were fuzzy in his mind as well. he hadn't seen her in a while.

"you forgot about her already? damn Rory!" David chuckled.

"Yeah. she was that super-powerful buff woman. I'm pretty sure you guys fought a couple of times. I think she wanted to fight you to the death so she could go all out or somethin." David said. honestly, the details were fuzzy in his mind as well. he hadn't seen her in a while.
"I honestly didn't bother to remember her. If these guys want to challenge her then go on ahead with that." Rory said, shrugging.

"I honestly didn't bother to remember her. If these guys want to challenge her then go on ahead with that." Rory said, shrugging.
David nodded.

he glanced back at Lance, who had been sitting in the dining room, idly listening to the conversation.

he leaned in closer to Rory, so that Lance couldn't hear them.

"So...what are we gonna do about the Merc? is it really ok for him to stay here?" David asked. he honestly didn't expect the man to hang around.

David nodded.

he glanced back at Lance, who had been sitting in the dining room, idly listening to the conversation.

he leaned in closer to Rory, so that Lance couldn't hear them.

"So...what are we gonna do about the Merc? is it really ok for him to stay here?" David asked. he honestly didn't expect the man to hang around.
"He hasn't done anything harmful... We did spar a bit, but that doesn't count, obviously. He also cooked some food." Rory said, plucking some food off of Metatron's plate and nomming it.

"Woah. This is awesome." She said, "H-Hey!" Metatron said, annoyed.

"But yeah, he seems to be like... A genuinely good guy. No reason to kick him out." Rory said, shrugging.

"Madam Rory is right, my good sir" Lance said.

"As ive said previously, I mean this group no harm. I have....turned over a new leaf. my days of bloodshed and senseless death are over" Lance said.

David stared at him for a while, before sighing.

"Well...If Rory gives ya the ok then I guess ill trust her judgment" David said.

"You arent the first "reformed villain" to join our crew, so I shouldn't be too closed-minded bout it." David said.

David glanced at Metatron, as if noticing him for the first time

"but...who is this guy? you one of Lance's friends or somethin?"

"Madam Rory is right, my good sir" Lance said.

"As ive said previously, I mean this group no harm. I have....turned over a new leaf. my days of bloodshed and senseless death are over" Lance said.

David stared at him for a while, before sighing.

"Well...If Rory gives ya the ok then I guess ill trust her judgment" David said.

"You arent the first "reformed villain" to join our crew, so I shouldn't be too closed-minded bout it." David said.

David glanced at Metatron, as if noticing him for the first time

"but...who is this guy? you one of Lance's friends or somethin?"
"I am the mortals master." Ironic as technically Lance was supposed to be the master, but Metatron was still as arrogant as ever.

"Calling us friends would be insulting."

"I am the mortals master." Ironic as technically Lance was supposed to be the master, but Metatron was still as arrogant as ever.

"Calling us friends would be insulting."

David smirked and turned to Lance.

"Your master huh? how did that happen?"

Lance sighed.

"That charming individual you see before you is Metatron. An angel who I contracted with a few hours prior. He agreed to lend me his overwhelming power. but in return, I have to obey his orders when he gives them" Lance said.

"Power huh?" David said, glancing at Metatron

"so I'm guessin your pretty strong?"

"I do not recommend attempting to fight against my contractor... It will not end well for you." Metatron said, continuing to chow down on the dishes Lance provided.

"Ahhh... Divine.~" Metatron thought to himself.
David shrugged.

“Well, now I wanna fight him even more! Just to prove ya wrong” David said, pulling up a chair and beginning to eat some of the meal.

Lance glanced at David

“by the way…King Tiger. The demon child, Belial. What is the nature of your relationship with him?" Lance asked.

"He's my comrade," David said, without missing a beat.

"Heck he's one of the best comrades I've got. we don't get along sometimes, but I think of him as a friend" David said honestly.

Lance recalled what Belial had told him. how the boy didn't care if Lance killed his friends. While this would have been advantageous if Lance was still an assassin, right now, the idea filled Lance with a slight pity for the man.

"he doesn't know....just how little the boy thinks of him. of his friends" Lance thought

"Pardon the question. Belial had mentioned that he had friends when I spoke with him, so I was curious if you counted yourself among them" Lance said.

David nodded and continued munching on the food Lance had prepared.

Last edited:
(To elaborate, the movie treats Superman as some stoic hero that instead of being like, the most relatable and chill superhero in existence. They portray him as some being above humans, like he just looks down on them when that's the exact opposite of what Superman should be. Superman's main character traits is that he's a pretty normal guy barring his powers, and just wants to do the right thing, and the movie just ruined that for me. David would hate that lol. Rant complete.)

((Your right, David would definitely hate the Superman from Man of Steel.)

((now I’m just imagining David sitting in a theater looking visibly upset while watching the movie lmfao.))
(Make Kill-Gaia force David to watch Man of Steel and other superhero movies that shit all over the heroes they're based from lol)

Rory shrugged, "I lived in the country before the calami- Oh, right, you don't look like you know what that is. Basically, I lived way into the country before I came to the Dream World. Really shitty comics were all I had barring my sword." Rory said to Zonolo.

"Yeah I guess but...." David said

"you mean... there are earths...like ours...who didn't suffer from the calamity?" David said. he wasn't sure how he felt about this. the fact that other people got to continue living their lives, without the calamity affecting them. it should make him feel happy. but instead, he felt....jealous?

"Must be nice....to have a world that isn't a hellscape..." David said.

"Yeah. ill admit it. I'm super ******* jealous" David said bluntly.

"jealous that there are people who don't need to fight to the death every day in order to survive and protect their loved ones. Jealous that they can live like normal while we sit in a ******* apocalypse!" David said.

David was getting riled up, but slowly calmed himself down.

"******* hell....I just....I just wish I could live with my wife. like a normal husband. without having to worry about a world-ending disaster occurring every five seconds. Without having to worry about people dying by the trillions because I was too weak to protect them."

Back