• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Kiara ran out of the castle, hoping to evade Rory so that she wouldn't follow her.

"Alright... Just a few more hours of training won't hurt...!" Kiara thought to herself, getting to a secluded area, beginning to train herself once more, even if she had already trained with her wife not too long ago.

"Just one more hour...!" She thought to herself, "Just one more hour!-" She continued to practice her abilities, thinking she'd stop after just one more hour.

"Ow...!" She gripped her stomach, wincing in pain. "Damn... Am I hurting you, little guy...?" She said, sighing. "What am I doing?" She asked herself, sitting down against a rock.

"I can't stand still... The longer I do, the more I want to keep training...! My skin itches and my body starts moving on it's own..." She said to herself, rubbing her stomach gently.

"You can't keep doing this, Kiara. You're having a child soon, you need to take it easy..." She thought to herself, standing up straight. "Alright! Let's go for a ride!" Kiara snapped her fingers, summoning her bike.

latest

She hopped on and began to drive at full speed, "The scenery always looks best when you're going at full speed, doesn't it Rio?" She said, talking to her currently unborn child as her hair flew back.

"The world is really awesome, so I want to show it all to you!" She yelled out enthusiastically, smiling as she soon ended up riding through a large desert. She revved up her bike, going faster. "Rio..."

"I wonder if I'll be a good mom...?" She thought to herself, soon hitting the brakes on her bike, stopping. "I didn't know a desert like this could be so grassy...!" Kiara said, looking at a large desert fortress.

desert_fortress_by_zachdb_d5fyj9s-fullview.jpg

"I don't know what this place is... But maybe it'll help me get my mind off of training." Kiara thought to herself, getting off of her bike and dispersing it. "Alright Rio, you ready to go on an adventure?" She said, smiling.

She jumped towards the fortress, looking for an entrance which she swiftly found. "Alright, let's do this...!" Kiara said enthusiastically, punching down the large door to the fortress.

(In-case anybody is unaware and hasn't read the latest sex scene, Rio is the name of Rory and Kiara's unborn kid.)

After wishing the group good luck, Lance turned around and left the room. Walking around the castle.

“I wonder where Kiara went?” Lance thought. She had indeed left in quite the hurry, despite being willing to help Zonolo prior.

"Whatever it is. it might be important. Perhaps she could use my help" Lance thought.

After walking around for a while, he realized that Kiara was no longer inside the castle, much to his confusion.

"Did she have an errand to run perhaps...?"

but Lance had an idea.

looking on the ground, he found faint footprints. prints that matched identically with the shoes that Kaira wore. following the footprints, he eventually led himself back to where Kiara was training. Here the footprints ended, yet he saw the faint streaks of what must be a motorcycle of some kind.

"What exactly is Kiara doing?" Lance thought to himself. he followed the motorcycle markings, eventually leading him to the same castle the Kiara had discovered prior.

He arrived just in time to watch as Kiara punched down the fortress door.

"Hello Mrs. Kiara!" Lance said enthusiastically.

"Kiara!" Lance yelled watching as the tendril dragged her inside the building.

Lance hesitated for a second.

"If it could retrain Kiara...then chances are it could overpower me as well," Lance thought. His mercenary instincts were yelling at him to run away. He could escape and get Rory, or the wrestler, or maybe even Yharon.

"No," Lance said pushing the thoughts out of his mind.

"It may be too late if I wait for help. I can't stand by as the person who saved me is assaulted by some mysterious being" Lance thought. he took a step forward, before sprinting into the castle behind Kiara.

"Metatron! if you can hear my call, become my hands!" Lance yelled out while running. He was prepared to jump in regardless, but having the angel by his side would definitely boost his confidence.

"I would've done so even if you didn't call me, mortal." Metatron moved faster than Lance could possibly react, flying towards him and instantly forming into the phantom magician's hands. "No time to waste, it seems..." Metatron said.

As Kiara was pulled into the castle, she immediately slid down an impossibly steep stone slide, falling down into a supposed void. "Let's hope I can break my fall...! Try not to land on your stomach, Kiara!" She thought to herself.

A sword revealed itself in the ground, but upon closer inspection, it was a Katana, one which seemed perfectly molded, balanced and was simply a work of art, but it was cast aside as if it was a failure...
"Thanks, Lance!" Kiara said enthusiastically before turning to the sword.

"Pretty cool sword... But I ain't a swordswoman. Don't even know how to wield one. Guess I'll just ignore it." Kiara thought.

As they walked, they came up to a large city of moss and trees within the large desert fortress.

leo-amaral-tree-city.jpg

"Wow..." Kiara said, enamored by the large structure. Although, she could feel slight vibrations in the ground, which did sort of alarm her.

From the bowels of the Earth unleashed an enormous wolf, power and bloodlust radiating from it's... rather peculiar fur coat.

aleksi-briclot-marvelstudios-ragnarok-fenris-02f-small.jpg

It spanned at least 300 meters long and was comprised mostly of the weird wood that made up the large and fantastical tree city of the underground fortress. The giant wolf howled, jumping backward as it flicked it's tail, causing an enormous earthquake.

"Damn!" Kiara said, staying in the air for a few seconds as she propelled fire from her feet to fly. She could swear that she saw somebody standing on top of the giant wolf...

The wolf jumped through the large tree city, seeming as if it was running away.

"It's....not attacking?" Lance said confused as he saw the wolf runway from them.

he grabbed one of the daggers he had created and aimed it at the wolf.

"Should we kill it?" Lance said, his expression serious as he enchanted the dagger with Metatron power, ready to send the projectile flying towards the wolf. he had sensed the bloodlust from the creature, and knew that it could be a powerful opponent if left alone.

They soon catch up with the enormous wolf who was dashing through the surprisingly large city of trees, "Damn, it's fast...!" Kiara said, using her flash-stepping to attempt to catch up with it, only to realize that teleportation didn't help her catch up to it.

The wolf was clearly not running because it was afraid of the group, "I guess we'll have to physically stop it!" Kiara said, putting all her power into the flames shooting out of her feet to fly towards the wolf, gripping onto it in an attempt to hold it back.

"Lance, a little help!"

On the wolf radiated a voice, "Huh...?" Kiara thought.

"Long ago, there were two brothers. One strong, one weak." Kiara turned to find the source of the voice but was unable to find it.

"The two brothers, although in different worlds of power, loved each other. The strong brother was capable of stealing the power of others."

"The weak brother was capable of giving power to others. The two brothers were complete opposites."

"One day, the strong brother decided that he did not wish to be bound the laws of the world, and stole the powers of his other brothers."

"The weak brother mourned the death of his other brothers, and engaged the strong brother in a losing battle."

"But before the weak brother could be killed, he forcefully gave his brother a power that limited the user, effectively crippling the strong brother."

"The weak brother escaped death, leaving the strong brother on a dark crusade. He leveled galaxy upon galaxy, universe upon universe..."

"And eventually, the strong brother grew up to be a true devil." The voice's story ended.

"What the...?" Kiara said.

“…two brothers…” Lance thought

“One of the brothers, killed all of his other brothers.:"

The gears were turning in Lance's mind. This story, didn't it sound vaguely similar to something he had heard before? about an evil brother murdering his sibling....

"Could this have something to do with Canopus?" Lance thought to himself.

He glanced down towards his gloves.

"Metatron...do you know anything about this?" He asked the angel

Metatron did not answer him, "...I have no idea who is saying this, but I do not like it." Metatron said.

"Now, what I want to know... Is if the heroes of this world are worthy enough to prevent another Tragedy of Stars from befalling this world."

Kiara could feel a chill run down her spine.

"The trials will start now."

Suddenly, the giant wolf disappeared, both Lance's and Kiara's flight abilities being negated as they plummeted into the ground. Kiara hit the ground, landing on her feet. "Hg...!" She held her stomach.

"Cmon Rio, not a good time to start kickin'!"

Back