• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pursued Thread 1

A few people look oddly at the man shouting books and move away hurridly.

As Piscantur walks in the direction the officier indicated the grocery shop to be, she sees people walking dogs, a lady arguing with a man selling fruit at a stall (seemingly not over the fruit), a very well dressed lady that people duck into buildings or hurry to the other side of the street as she moves towards them on the other side of the street, a stray cat rushing into an alleyway, and someone rushing out of a store to flag down a cab that pulls up next to them.

Piscantur goes to the grocery store. Nothing of note happens there.

Meanwhile, at the occultist enthusiasts meeting.

About six goth teenagers are sitting in a dark room in a circle with a candle in the middle.

They look a little shocked to see a grown man enter the room with them and one stutters in his speech, then keeps going.

"And as we sit within this hallowed ground, I shall tell thee of my dream on erday's night. A great black bird flew to my bedroom window -"

"You don't have a window in your room Mike"

"Shut up George, it was a dream. Ahem. And the great black bird said to me, 'on the morrow thou will discover an artifact of great power and mysticism'. And I asked to know more, the bird laughed and flew away, and I woke in fright."

He throws dust of some kind at the candle which makes the flame turn green for a moment.

"And lo and behold, when we meet today, I find that each of thou hath brought forth an item of unknown magic. What strings of destiny should weave together to enable such a happening -"

"Well Mike, it's because you told us to bring something last meeting - "

"SHUT UP GEORGE. Ahem. To those of us gathered here ... present your offering to the Circle."

The teenages reach into their pockets and backpacks.

One brings out a rock. Another brings out a black ring. Another presents a clover. Another presents a pocket knife. And the last one brings out a comb.

"Hey, Harriet, is that your mom's wedding ring? Won't she be annoyed that you painted it black?"

"Uhh, no no. This is a -"

"Wait your turn Sister Harriet. We must tell of our magic clockwise around the circle, ere the magic that hides our work from mortal eyes be broken"

Opening the instrument case I totally had with me the whole time, I pull forth my rifle I had kept hidden inside it and placed it on the table when it was my "turn".

Piscantur starts buying some food, drinks, and other things that a house would need. She also buys some Grand Cru classé for herself, but the others dont need to know that.

[Well that solves the issue of where your hunting rifle was when the policeman showed up]

Murmurs of intense admiration resound from around the room.

"Is that a replica?" Mike asks.

"This bad boy? Oh no, this is the real deal I use to shoot eldritch shit. Most are c*nts but you'll find the rare oddball who just tries to cure your PTSD."

[and Anonymous was immediately banned by Fandom... rest in piece ]

The kids are all very impressed and ask you to tell them about the "eldritch shit".

[Aw shit, not again. Time to have RPs on Discord ovo

Also is it just me or does this seem pointless to anyone else?]

"You guys hear about that boat crashing into Frisco last year? Some weird tentacle thing was with a guy, probably the summoner, so me and a few other hunters were hired to go kill it. From what I saw, it was a pretty harmless bunch of noodles but a job's a job. Had to chase it to the old docks but before we could finish it, one of us turned into a monster himself. The best we figured is something ****** with his mind on an old mission and used him as a portal to drag its creepy ass into our world once his mind finally snapped. Took us a while and crashing the boat but we got the second one. The first managed to escape though.

"No clue if its even still on earth but I've been looking into any and all occult stuff out there and this town seems to be my best find so far."

The kids are all very impressed.

One of them pipes up that maybe you should be their leader with all your experience.

The others, except Mike, all agree. Then after a bit of hassling from his friends, Mike gives in too.

They pledge their undying loyalty to your cause, as useful as that might be from a group of teenagers.

[Allies Unlocked: Mike, George, Brendan, Harriet, Samantha and Rudolf. A group of goth teenagers with a fascination for the occult, or anything that appears as such. If you want, ask them questions to receive more information about them]

Meanwhile, Piscantur has finished her shopping. It is now 10 am.

[You would have seen me putting them in the trunk of the car. Just remember, these belong to a very paranoid man, who will realize someone took them, and make a fool of himself.]

Seeing the time, I decide to check if the baking enthusiasts are still there. Holding a few recipe books, I go to the room and try to see if I hear anything.

Back