• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion VIII: Why am I even still apart of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SD

It's basically "compare it to something as big to determine the tier"'

2-3 km are easily tier 7, although not really sure about where in tier 7 exactly

Also we like, never determined if Mami should be High 7-C or Low 7-B

Then I brought up that we do use the nuke calculator for that kind of explosions.

Infamous' Beast has a feat calculated that way for example

Ahh, I'll wait for all those things to get cleared up first then.

Is that a soul gem on Eve? Weird but okay.

And everyone got axed. Tart's event shows that Yachiyo is still alive, guess that may be a feat for her fate manip.

@Agnaa kk

Everyone is dead rip.

Wonder if this will get a Wraith Arc-like ending where Madoka has to reset everything to save the dead megucas

Oh yeah, when are we going to bring up Holy Alina's 4-A MFTL+ Galactic range feat and Doppel Touka's MFTL+ Interstellar feat? Might be good time to talk about Tsukuyo's Relativistic feat too

The Doppel of daydreams. Its form is a match-seller. Even after becoming a Puella Magi, the master of this emotion desires yet more power, with which to accomplish yet greater wishes. This Doppel carries matches cut from its master's lifespan, and it's said that by striking and lighting these matches, it can grant any "what-if" imaginable. The number of remaining matches is tied to its master's lifespan, and using them all up will mean the end of her life. It's a very strong Doppel, but because it sacrifices its master's lifespan in much the same way as the Doppel of Testament, overuse of it is forbidden.
PennenNolde

I bet she's responsible for all those "what-if" videos on youtube.

Anyways, so this would mean MFTL+ and Instellar range for Wish-granting abilities/attacks for Doppel Touka.

I think that we'd need more evidence to say that it literally comes from a distant star.

Weren't people saying some time back that the girls were going to be downgraded from tier 7? where did that discussion go?

The new Pocket reality rules got contested. So now they're on hold. Again.

Imma just unpack all my Magia Record profiles soon honestly, because it's starting to become a waste of time and space.

The truth behind Ui's disappearance has been revealed. Shortly after Iroha became a meguca, a witch attacked the hospital room of Ui, Touka and Nemu. Iroha saved them and the trio met Kyubey for the first time. Ui was worried about Iroha and she wanted to find a way to stop her from fighting witches. Then Touka made a plan and they decided to take away Kyubey's power so that Iroha and other megucas would not become witches... They would send power to universe without letting anyone turn into witches. Ui took the corruption part, Touka took the energy convertion part and Nemu took granting the wishes (stories in her case) part. Kyubey lost his powers and became the child Kyubey. But then Ui took too much corruption at once and her illness came back, she was on the verge of dying. Nemu made a story so that until Ui's body is found safely, her soul would reside inside the child Kyubey. Then it came beside Ui and returned her soul to her. It took a while for Magius to remember her and for Ui to wake up, but she seems fine so far.

FB IMG 1552043099642
FB IMG 1552043103772

So Soul Manipulation (Moved Ui's soul into Baby Kyubey's body) and Power Nullification/Age Manipulation (Responsible for the barrier that surrounds the city, in which if any Kyubey were to enter, they would lose their abilities and become a baby) for the Rumors page, neat.

Also, should I make the Baby Kyubey a part of Ui's page or of Kyubey's then?

SomebodyData said:
So Soul Manipulation (Moved Ui's soul into Baby Kyubey's body) and Power Nullification/Age Manipulation (Responsible for the barrier that surrounds the city, in which if any Kyubey were to enter, they would lose their abilities and become a baby) for the Rumors page, neat.
Also, should I make the Baby Kyubey a part of Ui's page or of Kyubey's then?
Actually, the one who made the barrier was Alina. She happened to met the trio at the Hospital by chance because she was attracted by the malice from Ui's corruption. It was her role as Magius to create the barrier.

FB IMG 1552077217362
There is more, Touka and Nemu weren't originally as bratty as they were shown in the previous chapter. The reason why they became like that is because of the loss of positive influence of the Tamaki sisters that made them loses theor memories of regarding Ui's existence....and also because of Alinacs own's negative influence to create chaos to get more negative emotions for her "Art".

About the profile thing, based on the context, it probably more fitting to make Baby QB part of Ui's page.

Weird kind of barrier for Alina, but ok.

I see, I see.

Well, are you getting this from the summaries or the translations (if they're out yet)? Because links would be appreciated.

Actually, serious talk now, maybe I should join, probably help with the profiles. Mind linking them @Beast?

Also Magia Record Homura profile (Alongside a revised Alina profile) is going out to the world soon, so be on the lookout for that.

Well now triple post, feel really lonely here ;_;

We got animations for Chapter 10 showing the fights, which:

- Main Magia Record Cast vs Eve: Lost, only 'beat' Eve by restoring Ui.

- Everyone (Except spin-off + Godoka characters, and yes I mean Everyone) vs Walpurgis: ??? (Implies the twins are probably about to get axed, and footage depicts the city engulfed in flames. Also Alt.Homura is there somehow)

If it turns out Walpurgis is immune to everything they throw at her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back