• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion VIII: Why am I even still apart of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, well while we wait, I'll try to find someone who can potentially translate the Elly page/find how we could use the Portable barriers and start work on the Alt. Homura page. Btw, I feel like Homura (Magia Record) should get a new page, feels kinda clustered in the current Homura page.

Wasn't there a website you guys find that helped translations back in the UKG days? Or do you guys know someone?

Okay, but you have seen the updated scaling chain correct? Don't wanna see everything get confusing lol.

Also where are Beast and Velox? Aren't they usually more active in this thread?

SomebodyData said:
Okay, but you have seen the updated scaling chain correct? Don't wanna see everything get confusing lol.

Also where are Beast and Velox? Aren't they usually more active in this thread?
I think but I'm not 100%

Can I see it again

Dunno about Beast, but Velox is probably salty about the downgrades, so he doesn't participate ovo

Thank god

@Schnee

1: City-Block level (Scaling from Homura's durability, not saying this is the exact tier, just that if we don't have anything else to go off of...)

???: Town level (We need to find out where Elly ranks in regards to witches)

4.5: Large Town Level (Mami created a massive explosion in 'Rebellion')

6: Island level (Magia Record Madoka, however with the gap we're seeing, I'm starting to have doubts. Could be possible that she gained the karmic power from other timelines due to Alt. Homura appearing in Magia Record.)

Holy Mami, Amped Yachiyo, possibly Holy Alina, and Campanella: Small City level+ (Waiting on calcs)

Need to note that Oktavia has a Portable feat that could boost them to Town level and since Kyoko scales directly, it would still work.

@Schnee and Rebuble Errr, did something happen between you guys and Velox?

You sure you're using the right formula? We now use C.A.P.E. if I remember correctly.

@The Causality Hmm, if you can release that in a blog to be checked, then perhaps it could work. It would only work for Holy Mami tho, the other Low 7-B+ feat would require normal C.A.P.E.

@Schnee okay, I schnee.

@Everyone Assuming my deductions were correct:

Itlzi's barrier: <2000 meters high. (Note: Upon rewatching, it seems likely that its actually Quitterie's barrier instead, given Itlzi is supposed to be the Walpurgis Nacht of another world, who doesn't have a barrier either.)

Candeloro's barrier: <3000 meters high assuming nimbostratus clouds. ~4,000m average (2000-6000) if we assume altostratus background.

Oktavia: Guessing nimbus clouds (given how dark the clouds are) which are typically 3000 meters (2000-4000) in the air.

Oi, you accused me wrong lmao XD

Eh, i'm supporting it right now, reason i didn't active too much because i'm busy iirc.

Still hoping for Low 7-B so Esdeath vs Mami is thing again :v

Judging by SDs calc, assuming either method isn't incorrect it seems High 7C is most likely

Edit: Oh right, LoC Sayaka's tier?

I'm pretty sure that for "Huge fireball that destroys everything" kind of explosion we do use the nuke calculator, we simply halve the result if it isn't an actual nuke.

@Gar

LoC Sayaka scales above Mami

@SD

Not sure what's weird about third timeline Madoka being 6-C, considering that she goes to tier 5 one loop later

I thought we didn't know whether LoC Sayaka scaled above her?

That's why she was 7B to High 7A while Mami was just 7A.

Has our scaling changes

Well, the highball does.

Her lowball tier will probably be whatever Oktavia's barrier ends up being

@Kal well what's weird is that third timeline Madoka is rated a 6, meaning the gap between 6 and 4.5 (Mami) would be pretty huge in comparison to the rest of the tiering system.

if what you said about the fireball is the case, I'd still have to recalc again due to some pixel scaling issues present in the original calc.

I mean, 9 (?) is Country level so it isn't like it doesn't start skyrocketing after a while.

Plus the system isn't linear to begin with

True, but in comparison to the rest that we know of, its a really weird gap. But for now, its probably best to establish the rest of the tiering system first.

Also do you remember that one site that translated scans (Like with UKG and Walpurgis)? Would be useful for Elly.

Alright, I'll upload the Elly stuff in a few minutes, wish me luck.

Welp, it's not that one.

I'mma just look through the previous threads to see if I can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back