• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion VIII: Why am I even still apart of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rebuble Technically OP is first tho

Anyways @Kal (When he gets here)

• We know that the timeline was created by Homura's constant time traveling causing a casuality 'glitch', which results in a second timeline being created in Homura's journeys.
    • Therefore, we have to deduce which timeline did the glitch first occur in.
  • Moemura is a thing, meaning it would have to be some of the first timelines.
  • Sayaka and Mami are both magical girls and still alive, only happens in timeline 3.
  • Madoka is considered one of the strongest magical girls, but isn't too extremely overpowered.
  • The battle against Patricia goes exactly like timeline 3, only changes due to the causality glitch (Ui).

Just finished reading Tart event translation, shouldn't we removed Corbeau 6-B rating since the Dream World was actually Tart's doing?

@Homu They have something beyond summaries now?

The summaries I read stated it was Corbeau's spell, not Tart`s.

@Kal either `The Goddess and the Mysterious Record` or Ultimate Madoka's side story, give me a while to screenshot it.

Yes. Corbeau cast some curse to make Tart sleep and experiencing Nightmare. But the Dreamworld was actually came from Tart and Corbeau was just an invader.

It proves whenever Tart feels hope, the dreamworld would become bright as day. And whenever she feels despair, the dreamworld become dark as night.

It was even stated that of Tart fell to despair and become a witch, she will wiped out everyone in the future and the world would be an endless night.

The Dreamworld is Tart's but it only exists because Corbeau created it, at least that's what I know from the summaries.

If you have the full translation, mind sharing it?

I mean, Corbeau spell seems like it only acts as the trigger for Tart's dreamworld to manifest. But does that mean Corbeau personally create it herself?

Also, the translation I'm talking about are summaries too. But not sure if it's the same as you read.

It is on the MagiReco wiki btw.

No? Tart didn't have a dreamworld before, Corbeau had to create it.

I was reading CarVac's.

That reminds me, currently we have Curse Manipulation for magical girls that can inflict curses in Magi Reco... but they're not witch curses. I feel like we should note that these curses are more akin to your standard archetype, but witches' curses aren't in the general info blog.

@Kal here, the same place you got your info too.

"Madoka: *Why did Iroha-chan kick that pebble?" [we see Madoka]

Madoka: "An error in the accumulation of fate?" "Or is it... caused by magic?" "Whose?" "..."

[we see glasses Homura briefly]

Madoka: "I see... That's why it branched..." "In that branch, that small stone tumbled..." "Causing the ripple in this universe..." "A ripple that changed the future...""

Haven't found the part where Moemura is stated specifically to be the cause (Though its implied here with little subtlety) but it does straight up say it branched out.

This is totally unrelated to PMMM, but I just want to share this.

Just few hours ago, the area where I lives was given a warning about the incoming Tsunami. I didn't want to take a chance and immediately brought my family to the nearest high ground (ditch everything except the clothes we were wearing), even though I just came home from work and dead tired.

And to say that the situation in there chaotic was a very big understatement. My usually quite neighborhood all of sudden has been fully converted into a warzone. People blaring the horn of their vehicles, some even worrying about their family when they got seperated, and many many broken motorcycle that blocked the already narrow road.

I tried to gain more info about this incident on internet and see a video posted by someone about the seawater already reached the land in another area far from mine. I tried to look into it again by calling my uncle who works as engineer in a passanger ship and he said that it was just a coastal flood that hit the area I saw on the video.

I looked up at the sky and noticed that it was currently a full moon. I tells my family about this and they relieved that it wasn't a Tsunami, but we waited on the hill for few more hours just in case before going home.

So yeah, that's the tale about the absolute mess night in Merak (it is the name of town I lives btw). This is the first time happens to me and honestly, I'm kinda scared.

Well damn. I wish you good luck and I hope everything will be fine.

I get the chaos, something like that happened here a few years ago due to a big earthquake, but I hope that no actual tsunami happens and that stuff can go back to normal soon

That sounded horrible, thank goodness that the tsunami didn't actually appear. Your last sentence makes it sound like its rare, which explains the chaos.

Have you guys started to perhaps make preperations incase a tsunami comes later?

@Kal We're fine, my youngest sister was crying all the time, but we're unharmed.

@SD Yeah, the fact there is an active volcano tens of kilometers away from my town should be an indication that something like this could happen anytime. We did some simulation in the past too. But the real thing is completely different than a mere training.

Thanks.

Although I know this would happen considering my country is one of the unfortunate one to be within the ring of fire, this happened after I just came back from work so it took me off guard.

So, its been a significant time since we were supposed to downgrade the profiles. At this point, its best to find feats latter and at least keep the profiles up to date. Plus, its been pushing back my profile creating Though y'all don't have any excuse, ye lazy bums.

Some other additions:

• Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2, and 3): For everyone. Scaled from Homura Akemi (Episode 12), Itzli (Traveled from space), Patricia and those who fought her (Her barrier is extremely high in the sky, which means there is little to no oxygen up there). They're all zombies so the rest comes naturally.
  • Non-Physical Interaction and Higher-Dimensional Existence: For God-Tiers (Except AoC).
  • Regenerationn (Mid-Low) and Air Manipulation: For Rumors. Scaled from the Bear Rumor.
  • Non-Corporeal or Regenerationn (Low-Godly): For LoC Assistants. Scaled from Nagisa (DidNothingRight pointed out that LoC Nagisa was stated be "A soul capable of assuming a physical form" in Magia Record)
  • Removing Regenerationn (Mid-Godly): For Ultimate Madoka and Akuma Homura. Basically just redundant when they have Abstract Existence type 1.
  • Corruption: For UKG. Can corrupt the wraiths down to their very 'purpose'.
  • Anything I'm forgetting?
@Kal how does the scaling go with the current info we have?

The scaling is basically:

Homura and other physically weak megucas = Low 7-C

People rated 0.5 or higher = 7-C

Patricia's feat is an outlier (I think that was the consensus?) So we need to find something to scale people on Kyoko's level (3 iirc) and onwards.

6-C Madoka, Walpurgisnacht and everyone scaling from them stay the same.

Holy Mami's and Campanella's feats are Low 7-B+ due to CAPE + visibility revisions (haven't made the blog yet but that's the result)

Kaltias said:
Holy Mami's and Campanella's feats are Low 7-B+ due to CAPE + visibility revisions (haven't made the blog yet but that's the result)
That's....bring another scaling problem again, hot damn.

Holy Mami scales to an amped Yachiyo, but that's pretty much it.

We also have a Low 7-B feat for regular Mami via Tiro Finale Train, so it works out.

Is upscaling Kyoko to High 7-C from Sayaka's 7-C fine or not?

I also remember SD was going to recalc Kyoko's feat or something.

Nah I was gonna recalc Oktavia's inital barrier size, but my lack of angsizing experience makes it hard.

I think I can help. What's the part that you don't know how to calc specifically?

@Rebuble yeah I guess

@Kal I have a rough draft of it in google docs, I just want to make sure I understand everything correctly. Plus I remember that there was something wrong with the angsizing formula, so I'm not sure if I'm not sure if I'm using the correct one. I'll probably share it when I get back home.

I mean if you want you can simply tell me how you are proceeding, this way we can both do the math individually and check each other's work

Desmos Graphing Calculator
10 pixels = Width of railroad tracks = 1.4351 meters

382 pixels = height of screen

End result is 57.85 meters. Given that Oktavia is about 34 meters, that right off the bat seems a bit absurd. Could also be that the tracks are disproportionate.

I tried to calc it and the result of the first one is 2,100232693.

Dunno why your result is different

Btw, why the abilities of the Bear Rumor should scale to the others?

Also we forgot Corruption for UKG

I'm surprise she doesn'r have that already lol.

Also SD, does that statement regarding LoC came from Nagisa character story? Because I can't find it in the event story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back