• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Dormammu's Classic render on his gallery should be added to a tabber alongside his current modern look.

It's what we've done with characters like Thanos and Dormammu is way older, as well as a bigger villain overall.

Last edited:
I added it:

mechikabura__poder_d__tiempo_des_____1_by_ssjrose890_debf4xo-fullview.png
i found a render for time power unleashed mechi

I like the Kami one, while Mechikabura's is too small and doesn't look good on the profile once you increase its size.

Hello, i would like to suggest an image for the corvo attano profile, i would add it myself but unfortunately i do not understand image tabbers so sorry for the inconvenience. this would be in a hypothetical dishonored 2 tabber.
Corvo Attano Dishonored 2, HD Png Download - vhv

Arcker123:

Your image needs to be cropped.

You all need to link to wiki images in the following manner instead:

Both of the above suggestions look good btw, but Goku has a blue aura surrounding him that should preferably turn transparent.

I added Baby and Kami.
Goku and Corvo should be asked in the render requests thread, the first to remove the blue outline, the second for the background, which I can't properly remove with my rudimentary knowledge.

Vegeta SSJ4 Limit Breaker (Con Aura)
Goku SSJ4 Limit Breaker (Con Aura)
i found lbss4 Goku and Vegeta renders but with a sparkly aura

its the same as there current renders but with an aura

It is better to avoid extreme extra special effects, so the characters themselves can be clearly seen in my opinion.

Yes, but I still much prefer concise character design overviews without excessive flash.

Back