• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

I'm surprised you asked, considering you're changing so many images without permission or without saying anything xD

The image we have is fine I guess, if people need to know what his full body looks like they head to the gallery. Additionally, you should change the Crablante render back to the anime render, since what we want are relaxed renders if possible.
Antvasima himself said that proper renders with no background are better than manga panels for profiles thats why

What we want are relaxed renders if possible.
That is correct, yes. Relaxed, coloured, official artwork, full-body renders are preferable, but that combination is not always possible to find, so we have to compromise.

Antvasima himself
Some people treat me like I am something special, as above, and others like I am somehow responsible for all problems in this community, even ones that originate outside of it. The truth is that I am just a maintenance worker who is working extremely hard to be helpful.

Last edited:
i was just trying to say that some staff members prefer renders rather than pictures ripped straight from the manga with the background and text bubbles obstructing the shot

Okay. No problem.

I was just musing out loud about that some members seem to hold me in overly high esteem whereas others somehow see me as the root of all problems.

Okay. No problem.

I was just musing out loud about that some members seem to hold me in overly high esteem whereas others somehow see me as the root of all problems.
Well, this community is certainly far from perfect, but I can say with confidence that if not for your hard work everything would fall apart rather quickly, so don't sell yourself short man. We appreciate you!

Not a change to the profile image, but a change to the gallery image that represents Mihawk's Casual Clothes:
cmb95Y2.png

Back