• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Moderator Promotions and New Staff Promotions

Hi everybody!

7 years ago, on this very day I signed up on this wiki. Today marks the completion of my 7 long years here and the starting of 8th. It's such a long time yet it seems as if it was only yesterday. Coincidentally, today on behalf of all the bureaucrats, I bring you this.

This guy was offered promotions after promotions several times in his many years here but he always chose to stay free, away from the burden of being staff. But one fine day he was coerced into accepting and his freedom was taken away by me! HAHAHA! Yes, I am talking about none other than the eternal bluename (at heart) @Agnaa. Agnaa has been immensely helpful over the years, be it providing reliable input on many important threads to dealing with tough situations while being levelheaded. He is among the very few staff members who can go out of their way to step into threads and speak their mind even if it goes against the majority consensus and that's admirable.

Along with him, the wiki also has its very own butler, @Just_a_Random_Butler! Apart from being a really nice guy, his work ethic, competence in wiki programming tasks and willingness to help out in any kind of situation is what sets him apart. He is one of our most helpful and hardworking staff members, who has stepped up time and again to shoulder responsibilities, and poured a crazy amount of time and effort for the betterment of the wiki. His dedication toward the wiki has been great.

Now they will be also helping us out in validating new members who register to join the forum, and as such, the bureaucrats have decided to promote them to Super Moderator.
Super Moderators have more permissions/user rights than Administrators in the forum (like being able to access the approval queue for validating members and extend their user rights across all the subforums, etc.)

Super Moderators: @Agnaa and @Just_a_Random_Butler

Along with them we also have a few other promotions!

Translation Helpers: @Qliphoth_Bacikal and @Wankbreaker

Human Resources Group: @Agnaa

These are well deserved promotions and I am glad that they will be shouldering increased responsibilities in their new positions. Congratulations to all of them, and please make them feel welcome below.

Ee09d724-165d-47c9-ad88-78f740674c94_text.gif

Qliphoth Bacikal and Wankbreaker should read the Translation Helpers instructions page.

They all should read the Advice to the staff of the VS Battles wiki.
Congratulations to all new staff members!

... and RIP Braugher, you will be missed.

Back