• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

The center is better for very horizontal images, yes. Thank you for helping out.

I was thinking of replacing Kenshiro's image, because it doesn't look very good to me (it's a full shot, but proportions, expression and pose are weird) and it has been suggested me to use this one (or this other) what do you think?

I also think that Tatsumaki's fan-drawn image looks better, and that images of what looks like a 13-14 year old girl who does not appear to wear panties have to be very careful to not be suggestive in any way.

I can restore the old image if you prefer.
I mean, if one of the two I gave don’t work, then restoring the old image would be better.

It's almost full though, and imho it's way better than the current, which is somewhat weird and I think doesn't represent the character as he deserve. Should I ask this in the Hokuto no Ken general CRT, to hear more opinions from other supporters?

Well, I suppose that it is preferable to an image from a game, and that you can probably use it then, but input from some supporters of the series wouldn't hurt.

New pics for Merus and Vegeta Blue Evolution. This for the former and this for the latter (For Vegeta I would add the credits to the one who colored the page, Mangas Color Art)
YES PLEASE! Thank you! I've been looking for replacements for Vegeta's images because they all look genuinely awful. If you can find better ones for his base form and SSB form that would be a major improvement as well.

Edit: I also believe the SSBE pic would be also a bit better if it was rendered.

I can ask it for being rendered, keeping the aura and the author's signature.

For normal ssj blue there's this, which is official, I could ask a render for it too.

Also a bit of a sidenote, but would rendering this image be a better replacement for base Vegeta?

There's also this one which could offer alternatives for base Goku and Vegeta, since they only used the RoF outfit for one arc in the manga.

The new images look quite good to me. Vegeta's image does not show his entire body though.

The new images look quite good to me. Vegeta's image does not show his entire body though.
Toyotaro rarely does full body profile shots unfortunately, so it's a bit hard to find pics like the Ultra Instinct Goku pic I posted a few days ago.

Still, these Images SamanPatou suggested are a major upgrade over the current ones, which also don't show Vegeta's full body. That's how I view it at least.

Possible New Renders for:
Kozuki Oden:
N6JTuqE.png

Kawamatsu:
hisnZ85.png

Ashura Doji:
tAs4bsE.png

Denjiro (His Kyoshiro Key):
LUxT4ZK.png

Charlotte Katakuri (His unmasked key):
ix1yjUX.png

I have two potential replacements for Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto Uzumaki (New Era).

The current one from the anime isn't too bad, but I think the manga renders look cooler, and are technically from the primary official canon, so should take precedence IMHO.

I also think this render works better for his base form from The Last, as it's actual concept art for the movie itself (and looks way better than those awful game renders, imo).

The second SPSM image seems fine to use to me, but the current base form image works better in my opinion.

The second SPSM image seems fine to use to me, but the current base form image works better in my opinion.
Fair enough, but I disagree on the base form image because I don't feel like it actually matches the series' usual art style (which makes sense, because it's a video game model). I understand if you prefer the current one though.

Back